Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas - DEBT PAID 7/19/2014  (Read 10433 times)
ccollectables (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:48:40 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 12:21:00 AM by ccollectables

Debt has been fully repaid and then some as of 7/19/2014.  Thank you BurtW and I hope that all is well with you Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas.

Proof of repayment.

Payment from Burt W -

https://blockchain.info/tx/85ccd860bb65b9c0283b96afecd15d887a0c5d23272e95d50b592042ba1ce1c1

Additional payment received with public note "ROI on $2,800, with apologies." -

https://blockchain.info/tx/32cd9e5c707563ccf476296a4447ed90c0687aa3607e1469c46f58e2e35873a2

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:47:40 AM

Was it a loan request? Is there a reference thread to read?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557683.0

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG  as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:48:17 AM

Maybe the Bitcoin Foundation has taken care of him?

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:51:55 AM

With concrete galoshes?
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:15:32 AM

Maybe the Bitcoin Foundation has taken care of him?

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:30:51 PM

I will be filing criminal charges for fraud and theft on Mr Kucinskas tomorrow.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:31:24 AM

This is kind of shocking to me that he has gone silent for so long.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:13:23 AM

Someone else, somewhere on this forum, claimed that he was on holiday.

By the way, I noticed on his profile, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

Date Registered:   2011-06-16, 15:38:53
Last Active:   2014-06-17, 18:38:34

That is almost exactly three years (plus one day, two hours, 59 minutes and 41 seconds).  Coincidence?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:55:37 AM

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:46:21 AM

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG  as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

I had also issues with USPS (I ordered a leather wallet from him). It never showed up, although it was sent (the post office in Belgium made a mistake).
After a long discussion with the company, they couldn't reimburse me and eventually, PG just sent a new wallet to me, for free (I only paid shipping). It is a great guy.

Don't know what happened, but he is certainly NOT a scammer. I hope that nothing bad happened to him.
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

I had also issues with USPS (I ordered a leather wallet from him). It never showed up, although it was sent (the post office in Belgium made a mistake).
After a long discussion with the company, they couldn't reimburse me and eventually, PG just sent a new wallet to me, for free (I only paid shipping). It is a great guy.

Don't know what happened, but he is certainly NOT a scammer. I hope that nothing bad happened to him.

I believe you would feel differently you were in my position. We will see what the authorities have to say, but I am very confident at this point that this is not just some kind of misunderstanding.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:58:07 AM

I'm half and half on this, but why would you ask where he is if... I dunno. He has the most posts on this forum? I'm sort of confused. Plus, he lives in Sandwich, IL. I know. I've been there.  Roll Eyes
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:24:49 PM

I believe you would feel differently you were in my position. We will see what the authorities have to say, but I am very confident at this point that this is not just some kind of misunderstanding.

I perfectly understand that you want your money back (or at least able to speak to him) but he is a public figure. Everybody knows his name and address. he even was on let's talk bitcoin speaking on charity Bitcoin 100

I would be VERY surprised if he somehow tried to scam someone.

I think something else is going on. Maybe he had a car accident or something. I really hope nothing bad happened to him.
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:56:13 PM

I'm half and half on this, but why would you ask where he is if... I dunno. He has the most posts on this forum? I'm sort of confused. Plus, he lives in Sandwich, IL. I know. I've been there.  Roll Eyes

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

I perfectly understand that you want your money back (or at least able to speak to him) but he is a public figure. Everybody knows his name and address. he even was on let's talk bitcoin speaking on charity Bitcoin 100

I would be VERY surprised if he somehow tried to scam someone.

I think something else is going on. Maybe he had a car accident or something. I really hope nothing bad happened to him.

I agree which is why I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:32:52 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 04:11:32 PM by dnaleor

I agree which is why I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

I would also be nervous if 2800 USD was at stake.

I also talked to him about other things. The deal was 6 months ago finalized. It was only 200 USd at stake, not 2800, but he seems a very friendly person.

I have now sent and email to the bitcoin 100 charity asking of they know what happened with him. But this is also not looking good:
http://bitcoin100.org/contact/
Bruno Kucinskas has stepped down from an active role at Bitcoin 100 but can still be reached at BitcoinTalk under the user name Phinnaeus Gage.

Maybe he has an illness or a depression and isolated himself. But that would not explain that he doesn't finish what he started and he would give you the money in that case.

I hope we will know something asap.

edit: got a response from bitcoin 100:
I only have his phone number, and apparently you guys tried that already Sad
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:35:32 PM

evidence?

ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:16:16 PM

I have posted link to thread where miner was auctioned off and details of the issues, what other proof would you like me to post?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: