Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 09:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin short stories thread! (new: Finding Satoshi)  (Read 9796 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

Lets start writing some nice stories in the bitcoin space...

Please write your stories with a title and genre.

SCIENCE FICTION

1)MARS MINER
2)BLOCKED BLOCKCHAIN

ROMANCE

1)

Here is my first bitcoin story , it is science fiction, space stuff..

In the year 2050 where bitcoin has become a part and parcel of life , and each bitcoin worth more than 5 million usd and the network hash rate is measured in zeta hashes. There are many full nodes and large mining architectures with quantum computers deployed in many places mars to serve the network.

Mysteriously the node and mining facility goes offline at mars  and despite drones sent to investigate and repair those massive structures, the drones lose communication once the reach the perimeter of the facility and never return back.So in order to investigate this, the bitcoin foundation with the help of NASA, funds a man mission consisting of a cryptology tech expert(protagonist) to mars to explore the situation.

When the team arrives they find shocking truths which ultimately shakes the truth about cryptocurrencies!

Good style of writing, but yourr story is utopia, i think.

Thank you, this story isan action packed but with happy and surprise ending..

I am developing another story , its set in dystopian theme called " Satoshi's key"
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:03:45 PM

Background:

This story happens in 2050 A.D, the promise of bitcoin for those who believed bitcoin will create a financial renaissance and social equality ultimately failed.Those who believed the decentralization in every field will create a better world ultimately failed. Not only bitcoin failed, the whole world failed. Yes, welcome to this dystopian world of new order.

Let’s see what and how it all failed. Climate change, increased the ocean floor and many coastal areas of many  countries  were swallowed by sea around 2030 A.D. New biological weapons such as Super Ebola was used by terrorist to create a global pandemic resulted in reduction of world’s population from 7 billion to roughly 350 million.

The world was ruled by one world government, which simply meant local governments lost all their powers because of the defaults and the massive balance of payments, Eurozone and Asia combines into one single entity called “Eurasian union” bitcoin was the defacto and world’s reserve currency. There were only two mega corporations which ran the entire world “ENERGON” and “GODLE”. The political system was full of crony capitalism and corruption. The centralization of bitcoin is because of the massive mining power these two mega corporations possessed. There was one world police and military force called the United Security Alliance (USA).

When it comes to bitcoin, lot of things happened over the years which made bitcoin a highly centralized currency. Firstly after 2016 Wall Street money poured into the bitcoin space which made bitcoin reach more than a million dollars per coin creating lot of millionaires and billionaires around the world. But bitcoin concentration kept on increasing only in the hands of the few and in the 2020’s all those having bitcoins were killed by autonomous drones from decentralized anonymous autonomous assassination organizations (DAAAO), in a mad race to obtain bitcoin, while the rich and super rich could afford security measures against these DAAAO the middle class people could not stand a chance. People were limited to having a few satoshis. Any other form of digital currency was outlawed.

The wealth inequality was at its worst, the rich and super rich lived in ecofriendly super cities while the middle class and poor were to live away from the city where the living condition is like slums of today.

The largest extremist force were the “Decentra” who are anarchist and believe only extremism can bring back the decentralization in this screwed up world. Their objective is to develop technology which would lessen wealth inequality and sabotage whatever promoting the centralization.

Technologically humanity was close to achieving singularity, human brain backup was made possible but no technology yet to activate or bring back those stored quantum information. The rich and super rich had their personality and memory backed up while the middle class and poor could not.

The threat of further destruction of global warming was looming, which forces mankind to setup habitat in Mars, which were under construction. The 1% is assured of mars travel, while the 99% dream and hope of a miracle that could save them.
Atleast Satoshi’s keys could save them!

Satoshi’s keys

In the wake of many who possessed bitcoin being murdered and bitcoin becoming a highly centralized currency, to everyone’s surprise the satoshi profile makes a post in the p2p foundation on 2022A.D. the post consist of 8 pages of cryptographic codes with a foot note “ Let it rain, Save them all”.

Satoshi’s was never heard of then, it was believed satoshi was also killed in those serial murders.

Fast forward to 2050 A.D,

It was a Monday morning, and Commander Shepherd (protagonist), a highly efficient and skillful Sergeant was asked to meet the USA special task force unit chief. Upon meeting, shepherd was assigned to a covert operation involving search and rescue of staff and research equipment of Energon’s research and development facility at Antarctica.

Intelligence reports that Energon’s large R&D facility was attacked by armed men of Decentra who sabotaged and kidnapped nearly 10 research personnel and there is a hostage situation. Shepherd has to track down and rescue the staff. The USA’s central Intelligence (CI) the most powerful artificial intelligence postulates that they are being held at a remote forest in Brazil. Shepherd is assigned new team members who believe this is a usual raid on decentra’s location. Much of information is not disclosed. Shepherd is assured of a backup if the rescue process turns out to be difficult.

When shepherd arrives, the AI was right and decentra counter fires shepherd’s VTOL. in the encounters, all of shepherd’s men and some decentra men die, the VTOL is destroyed and shepherd communicates back to the  USA control room for backup, shockingly all the communication are severed making shepherd wonder why? And the backup does not arrive! This Decentra faction was headed by Nazar. Who captures shepherd and leaves along with the two Energon’s research personel and mysteriously a young girl to another undisclosed location.

When shepherd recovers in captivity, shepherd encounters many awful truths which ultimately shakes the foundation of his world view, beliefs and ideology.

What happens to shepherd?
Why the communication severed and shepherd was ignored?
What happened to those 8 other research personnel?
Who is that mysterious girl?
Stay tuned…

dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:05:15 PM

Very very nice I like it Smiley and whole this idea of Satoshi keys that will save the humanity. EPIC.

cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:57:10 PM

Very very nice I like it Smiley and whole this idea of Satoshi keys that will save the humanity. EPIC.

Thank you!

Satoshi key is based upon what we believe today that satoshi has control of one million bitcoin!

He has prophesised this sort a dystopian version in a world where bitcoin becomes centralized! hence has hidden all those million bitcoin which will save the world  one day and bitcoin from the tyranny of police state and  centralization
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:06:04 PM

Finding Satoshi

Lance is an NSA agent mainly stuck to his desk job and tracking financials of suspected terrorist organizations. His boss comes in and tells him he has a field job for him. He's been getting a lot of slack from his higher ups to do something about this Bitcoin thing and they want to find Satoshi once and for all.

Lance has heard about Bitcoin but only from the news so he's not too familiar with it. His boss gives him a dossier on several prominent Bitcoin insiders and tells him there's a big get together after the annual Bitcoin convention in San Francisco, telling him to get into that party.

Lance flies to San Francisco and manages to work his way into the exclusive party. There he sees many Bitcoin bigwigs, Andreas, the Winklevoss twins, Eric Vorhees, Gavin, etc...a big party with all of the extravagance of a room full of high rollers. He moves about the party listening in on conversations, trying to get any clue as to who Satoshi might be. He brings it up a few times but nobody budges giving him several theories ("you mean Dorian?"...said with a grin, "I think it's a group of people", "It was Hal Finney"...) but nothing conclusive. As he goes to the bar to get a drink a young hot female with a bit of an edge looks over from her glass. "Why the interest in Satoshi?".

"No reason" Lance says. "Just curious about the man behind what made all of this possible"

"None of these fools know" she says with a grin "and he certainly wouldn't be hanging around at one of these type of things..."  as she walks off with her drink before he can say anything more.

He inquires with one of the Winklevoss twins about the name of the girl as they both watch her walk out of the room. "That's Cassandra...she's been around the Bitcoin world longer than most of us"

The next day he's on a video call with his boss letting him know what his progress was.

"Get on that Cassandra woman, it sounds like she might have an idea on who Satoshi is. We'll have some information for you in an hour."

Lance is standing at the Fisherman's Wharf seeing Cassandra buying some fish at the market. He makes his way over to her as she's buying some fish.

"...do you take Bitcoin?" she says to the cashier has he casually greets her, a can of sardines in his hand, "I was about to ask the same thing..."

She smiles at him...

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:18:58 PM

Finding Satoshi

Lance is an NSA agent mainly stuck to his desk job and tracking financials of suspected terrorist organizations. His boss comes in and tells him he has a field job for him. He's been getting a lot of slack from his higher ups to do something about this Bitcoin thing and they want to find Satoshi once and for all.

Lance has heard about Bitcoin but only from the news so he's not too familiar with it. His boss gives him a dossier on several prominent Bitcoin insiders and tells him there's a big get together after the annual Bitcoin convention in San Francisco, telling him to get into that party.

Lance flies to San Francisco and manages to work his way into the exclusive party. There he sees many Bitcoin bigwigs, Andreas, the Winklevoss twins, Eric Vorhees, Gavin, etc...a big party with all of the extravagance of a room full of high rollers. He moves about the party listening in on conversations, trying to get any clue as to who Satoshi might be. He brings it up a few times but nobody budges giving him several theories ("you mean Dorian?"...said with a grin, "I think it's a group of people", "It was Hal Finney"...) but nothing conclusive. As he goes to the bar to get a drink a young hot female with a bit of an edge looks over from her glass. "Why the interest in Satoshi?".

"No reason" Lance says. "Just curious about the man behind what made all of this possible"

"None of these fools know" she says with a grin "and he certainly wouldn't be hanging around at one of these type of things..."  as she walks off with her drink before he can say anything more.

He inquires with one of the Winklevoss twins about the name of the girl as they both watch her walk out of the room. "That's Cassandra...she's been around the Bitcoin world longer than most of us"

The next day he's on a video call with his boss letting him know what his progress was.

"Get on that Cassandra woman, it sounds like she might have an idea on who Satoshi is. We'll have some information for you in an hour."

Lance is standing at the Fisherman's Wharf seeing Cassandra buying some fish at the market. He makes his way over to her as she's buying some fish.

"...do you take Bitcoin?" she says to the cashier has he casually greets her, a can of sardines in his hand, "I was about to ask the same thing..."

She smiles at him...

Awesome man! F****** awesome...

wish this cassandra is an adopted daughter who takes care of the older satoshi..or are you going to say she is satoshi?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 10:51:11 AM

Finding Satoshi

"We sure do, just started" the cashier replies as he pulls an iPad out from under the counter typing in the price, a QR code pops up and he sets it on the counter. Cassandra pulls out her phone and scans it. "Payment complete" the iPad shows.

As Lance finishes paying with bitcoins she looks at him. "Did you come down to Fisherman's Wharf for a can of sardines?"

"I was down here anyway taking in the sites..." he stammers trying to come up with an excuse, she starts to walk away, "...but I had to buy something here since they just started accepting bitcoin...". A smile crosses her face, "I know, right?"

As she starts to head off she yells out,  "so are you going to the pub crawl tonight then?" his face shows no sign of understanding "Green Street? The first ever San Francisco Bitcoin street, all the merchants on the street started accepting bitcoins. The meetup's celebrating with a pub crawl. 8 o'clock"

"Maybe I'll check it out" Lance responds casually.

Back at his hotel he checks out the pub crawl details while checking in with his boss telling him about the pub crawl. "while you're over there having a good time chasing girls our guys have been working on this, they're saying this guy Nick Szabo is a good candidate for being Satoshi Nakamoto. He talked about creating an electronic currency just before Satoshi came out with his currency."

Lance arrives at the pub crawl, a good crowd mills around. He talks a bit more with other people each with different stories about their experiences with Bitcoin, he sees Cassandra finally on her own and starts moving over to her.

"Time's up, on to the next" someone shouts out as people cheer emptying their glasses and moving on in a big crowd to the next bar, Lance being pulled away from Cassandra as they go on to the next bar. They go through several bars, Cassandra always being surrounded by a group of friends.

Lance is sitting at a bar and finally Cassandra sidles up next to him "so you made it"

"Yep, having a great time, thanks for the suggestion. My name's Lance by the way."

"Cassandra", she extends a hand.

They start talking, walk together to a few more bars hitting it off and getting a bit tipsy.

"You know the Washington Square Inn started accepting bitcoins this week" he says to her with a grin.

They end up in a hotel room, things getting hot as they have a wild night together.

They wake up in the morning happy but hung over. "What a night" he says. "My head is killing me" she responds.

"I have the perfect cure for a hangover" he says as he heads to the bathroom. "It better not involve sardines!" she laughs.

They spend some time together the next day checking out some of the sites in San Francisco, as they start to get more serious.

Back on video with his boss Lance is getting chewed out. "we're getting so much heat on this, I need results or you're back behind a desk. What did you find out from this Cassandra girl?"
  "I don't think she knows anything about this, maybe we need to go another route on this. Maybe I can go work on this Szabo guy.."

"Don't go falling for this girl, this is bigger than you and me. Stop by the San Jose office and pick up a scriptstick. Get that on her computer and we'll know for sure."

Lance is at an agency office talking to a techie. "You plug this in and in 60 seconds we have total access to the computer. We'll have access at the home station and can find what we need." as he hands him what looks like a USB disk.

Lance spends some more time with Cassandra, they're starting to get more serious, he really doesn't want to screw things up.

In the morning she gets up and messes around on her computer, you can see on her screen she's chatting with someone with the alias (Satoshi). "I think he could be the one, nobody's ever made me feel this way", "that's great Cass, I'm really happy for you". She closes the chat box as she heads into the shower.

Lance wakes up as she leaves the room. He pulls the scriptstick out of his coat jacket, his NSA badge falling on the floor as he goes to the computer.

He sits at the computer in frustration, fiddling with the stick fighting with himself. Finally he puts the stick in the computer and it starts loading the program. The shower turns off as the bar moves across the screen. "come on...come on.." he fidgets as he listens from the bathroom. The door starts to open. "100%" the screen shows. He pulls out the stick and moves quickly to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You know I was thinking we could go to that..." Cassandra says as she walks into the room in her towel. She stops as she sees his badge on the floor with the NSA seal on it. She looks up at him sitting on the edge of the bed looking sheepish as she sees in the background her computer accessing all of her files on the screen.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

that's great guys...very entertaining. I was stating to do a serialized mock pulp-noir about one of the shady operators over in the securities section, for satire and as a way to let out some of my frustration, but I really didn't feel it would be appropriate to fill the securities threads with my scribblings. It is really great for writers to have a forum for thier stuff, get it out there, read, and to get feedback... I wonder if we should request a sub in say, "Other" section like a "Creative" area for works of art and literarure? I'm guessing there are a lot of talented bitcoiners out there all they need is a platform, right? In fact, if a platform exists, many closet creatives might come out to shine! It would be like a real world art gallery...open one up, and before you know it every artist in town is dropping in and sharing thier ideas!

I'm going to put in a request, as soon as I figure out who I should address it to, for 2 things actually...
one is; a "Creative Arts" section for all us bitcoiners with talent to share
and two; a "Conspiracy Theory" section, because there seem to be a lot of users here who want to rant on and on about whatever black op/illuminati/chupacobra blah blah blah, and thats thier right, but I get really sick of it because I have zero belief in all of it and I would like to see it relegated to an obscure corner that I never have to look at.

Anyways, ask the mods for a special area, the worst they could do is refuse.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:07:46 AM

that's great guys...very entertaining. I was stating to do a serialized mock pulp-noir about one of the shady operators over in the securities section, for satire and as a way to let out some of my frustration, but I really didn't feel it would be appropriate to fill the securities threads with my scribblings. It is really great for writers to have a forum for thier stuff, get it out there, read, and to get feedback... I wonder if we should request a sub in say, "Other" section like a "Creative" area for works of art and literarure? I'm guessing there are a lot of talented bitcoiners out there all they need is a platform, right? In fact, if a platform exists, many closet creatives might come out to shine! It would be like a real world art gallery...open one up, and before you know it every artist in town is dropping in and sharing thier ideas!

I'm going to put in a request, as soon as I figure out who I should address it to, for 2 things actually...
one is; a "Creative Arts" section for all us bitcoiners with talent to share
and two; a "Conspiracy Theory" section, because there seem to be a lot of users here who want to rant on and on about whatever black op/illuminati/chupacobra blah blah blah, and thats thier right, but I get really sick of it because I have zero belief in all of it and I would like to see it relegated to an obscure corner that I never have to look at.

Anyways, ask the mods for a special area, the worst they could do is refuse.

I already asked,and they replied it wont have much traffic to have a seperate stuff, if this thread catches traffic then we can request them again
wickengel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:28:28 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 07:42:26 PM by wickengel

'The Bitcoin Fandango,' E. W. Farnsworth's picaresque collection of stories about Bitcoin crime will appear soon from Green Man Press.  More later.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:37:56 AM

we begin near the end of the story. what we see is all the landmass of the world covered in cables, machines, and piping. the human population is nearly extinct apart from a few sneaking around avoiding the security drones that have mechanical arms to scoop up people. you hear people shouting to watch out for the squids. these machines are sentient, self-managing, self-repairing machines. and their goal, like humans is simply to survive and grow.

we now rewind back 50 years to the year 2020, where we see a group of guys in a abandoned warehouse filled with bitcoin mining rigs, the guys are busy either connecting new rigs, ordering rigs or coding. as we get closer to the guy coding we can see that he is attempting to develop a code that automatically orders a new mining rig every time his pool solves a block, to ensure least delay in upgrading their mining farm.
we fast forward slightly and now to a year later and see that they have bought a basic remote controlled mechanical arm that lifts a mining rig away from the amazon delivery drone and then sets the mining rig up to the network.
in a distant window we see the guys relaxing and enjoying the freedoms of their automated process and they discuss what to do next to ensure that nothing will mess with their equipment one of the guys has on a VR headset playing a game, not really taking much notice of his friends around him.

the coder begins to connect security camera's, alarms, and an electric wire fence to the warehouse and has the computer activate on any motion sensor trigger that is set up outside..
as time goes by and greed grows, the guys add new code and automate the process further and further. eventually they have 20 warehouses all interconnected and all automated. they spend most of their time playing games on their VR headsets. and when not playing, the guys start teaching the mechanical arms, drones and other machines how to set up solar panels and give the machines a new algorithm that allows the machines to attempt to design new ways of getter efficient power.

as the scene dims we can see that it is now 2070, and the world is being taken over by uncontrollable machines.

the title of the movie appears.

"The matrix: before Neo"

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:18:23 AM

Any Significantly Advanced Technology

It was 57 years ago when the obelisk was uncovered in the lunar polar mountains. Activated by sunlight it began displaying a stream of two symbols repeating in random order and below that a string of unknown symbols. It was made of unknown and very dense materials. A team of scientists scanned and analyzed the device's entire surface but could ascertain nothing. Roughly a year later, a large alien spaceship parked itself over the obelisk. The obelisk opened in the back and the ship inserted large amounts of what looked like gold coins inside. The binary stream set itself to all the same symbol and the ship disappeared as quickly as it appeared. The obelisk closed its back and a new display was presented.

It took about seven years for scientists to find the code combination to activate the device. It turned out to be the decimal equivalent of 1234 in binary using a base 60 number system. In fact, that combination was first suggested by some anonymous forum personality and dismissed immediately but was later discovered in a viral holotube post.

It was found that one coin per lunar month could be withdrawn from the device this way. The coins were not gold at all, but instead a very stable form of polarized highly dense matter. After a few new craters were made in some major cities, it was decided to experiment with these coins in more remote locations. As it turn out you do not want to put the coins together directly. Their radiation isn't meant to cause an unstable reaction, but instead they create a field that breaks down matter through what's now called proto-fusion.

The discovery of a benevolent alien civilization had an interesting effect on the geopolitical landscape. At first the mistakes of the scientists were thought to be an attack by the aliens. After a few small religious wars, coup d'etats, and a very heartfelt fireside chat from Our Dear Mother, scientific progress continued for the good of national security. It was decided to use these coins to build an immensely powerful global defense grid to protect us from the invaders if they should ever again darken our skies.

Once again a holotube post asks what will happen when we run out of the coins? It was severely down-voted and the poster was never heard from gain.

The global defense grid was eventually used to annihilate any opposition to Our Dear Mother's power. Great machines of terror were built and powered by the coins of mysterious origin. People lived in terror of this powerful new regime. Then one day the obelisk stopped releasing coins.

About a year ago, the alien ship once again appeared. The global defense grid activates and fires upon the visitor. Suddenly they stop firing. All the coins stop functioning. The global defense grid and the great machines of terror all stop. The ship picks up the obelisk and disappears.

The End.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:29:52 AM

These stories are great and wow!

keep writing....so eager to read more
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

Background:

This story happens in 2050 A.D, the promise of bitcoin for those who believed bitcoin will create a financial renaissance and social equality ultimately failed.Those who believed the decentralization in every field will create a better world ultimately failed. Not only bitcoin failed, the whole world failed. Yes, welcome to this dystopian world of new order.

Let’s see what and how it all failed. Climate change, increased the ocean floor and many coastal areas of many  countries  were swallowed by sea around 2030 A.D. New biological weapons such as Super Ebola was used by terrorist to create a global pandemic resulted in reduction of world’s population from 7 billion to roughly 350 million.

The world was ruled by one world government, which simply meant local governments lost all their powers because of the defaults and the massive balance of payments, Eurozone and Asia combines into one single entity called “Eurasian union” bitcoin was the defacto and world’s reserve currency. There were only two mega corporations which ran the entire world “ENERGON” and “GODLE”. The political system was full of crony capitalism and corruption. The centralization of bitcoin is because of the massive mining power these two mega corporations possessed. There was one world police and military force called the United Security Alliance (USA).

When it comes to bitcoin, lot of things happened over the years which made bitcoin a highly centralized currency. Firstly after 2016 Wall Street money poured into the bitcoin space which made bitcoin reach more than a million dollars per coin creating lot of millionaires and billionaires around the world. But bitcoin concentration kept on increasing only in the hands of the few and in the 2020’s all those having bitcoins were killed by autonomous drones from decentralized anonymous autonomous assassination organizations (DAAAO), in a mad race to obtain bitcoin, while the rich and super rich could afford security measures against these DAAAO the middle class people could not stand a chance. People were limited to having a few satoshis. Any other form of digital currency was outlawed.

The wealth inequality was at its worst, the rich and super rich lived in ecofriendly super cities while the middle class and poor were to live away from the city where the living condition is like slums of today.

The largest extremist force were the “Decentra” who are anarchist and believe only extremism can bring back the decentralization in this screwed up world. Their objective is to develop technology which would lessen wealth inequality and sabotage whatever promoting the centralization.

Technologically humanity was close to achieving singularity, human brain backup was made possible but no technology yet to activate or bring back those stored quantum information. The rich and super rich had their personality and memory backed up while the middle class and poor could not.

The threat of further destruction of global warming was looming, which forces mankind to setup habitat in Mars, which were under construction. The 1% is assured of mars travel, while the 99% dream and hope of a miracle that could save them.
Atleast Satoshi’s keys could save them!

Satoshi’s keys

In the wake of many who possessed bitcoin being murdered and bitcoin becoming a highly centralized currency, to everyone’s surprise the satoshi profile makes a post in the p2p foundation on 2022A.D. the post consist of 8 pages of cryptographic codes with a foot note “ Let it rain, Save them all”.

Satoshi’s was never heard of then, it was believed satoshi was also killed in those serial murders.

Fast forward to 2050 A.D,

It was a Monday morning, and Commander Shepherd (protagonist), a highly efficient and skillful Sergeant was asked to meet the USA special task force unit chief. Upon meeting, shepherd was assigned to a covert operation involving search and rescue of staff and research equipment of Energon’s research and development facility at Antarctica.

Intelligence reports that Energon’s large R&D facility was attacked by armed men of Decentra who sabotaged and kidnapped nearly 10 research personnel and there is a hostage situation. Shepherd has to track down and rescue the staff. The USA’s central Intelligence (CI) the most powerful artificial intelligence postulates that they are being held at a remote forest in Brazil. Shepherd is assigned new team members who believe this is a usual raid on decentra’s location. Much of information is not disclosed. Shepherd is assured of a backup if the rescue process turns out to be difficult.

When shepherd arrives, the AI was right and decentra counter fires shepherd’s VTOL. in the encounters, all of shepherd’s men and some decentra men die, the VTOL is destroyed and shepherd communicates back to the  USA control room for backup, shockingly all the communication are severed making shepherd wonder why? And the backup does not arrive! This Decentra faction was headed by Nazar. Who captures shepherd and leaves along with the two Energon’s research personel and mysteriously a young girl to another undisclosed location.

When shepherd recovers in captivity, shepherd encounters many awful truths which ultimately shakes the foundation of his world view, beliefs and ideology.

What happens to shepherd?
Why the communication severed and shepherd was ignored?
What happened to those 8 other research personnel?
Who is that mysterious girl?
Stay tuned…

Nice Sci-Fi story, maybe you should pour your story here too: Let's Talk Bitcoin you can earn some coin there.
many Bitcoin Sci-Fi fans there.

Keep writing Smiley
krunox123

Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

This is...WOW  Shocked

Life sucks.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

Finding Satoshi

She looks up at him sitting on the edge of the bed looking sheepish as she sees in the background her computer accessing all of her files on the screen.

"I'm sorry.." he says, "I was just doing my job, I didn't have a choice!" he stammers

"YOu asshole!" She screams as she starts throwing things at him. "They'll destroy him!" she goes on yelling at him.

At the agency headquarters. "Uh oh sir, looks like agent Seducky's cover is blown." one of the techs says to his boss as he watches the cam through Cassandra's laptop.

"Get a team in there, we don't want her to ruin this for us, keep sweeping her computer...looks like we were on the right track" as her last chat pops up with the name (Satoshi) shows on the screen.

Cassandra grabs the laptop, yanking the chord from the wall smashing it against the table, smashing it with her fists crying.

"Get out!" she yells.. "just get out..." she cries.

"I didn't have a choice..." he continues to mutter as he puts on his clothes and heads for the door.

"Don't you understand?" she cries out, "that's what this is all about...that's what he did for us...he gave us a choice!"

Just as she says that the door busts open and four agents walk in grabbing Lance and Cassandra as they gather up her laptop and start hauling them away as they both struggle in utter confusion and shock.

Back at the headquarters they're just getting into a meeting looking over the data on the screen from the laptop as one of the techs explains his findings. Lance walks in, defeated, sitting down against the wall. His boss gives him a congratulations thumbs up with a big smile as the presentation goes on.

"As you can see she was talking to a who she nicknamed Satoshi in her chats which doesn't look like someone trying to portray himself as Satoshi, but seems to go through a lot of trouble to hide his identity. We've tracked his IP address down to a house in Russia."

"Which most likely means he's using it as a hop, most traffic of hackers goes through Russia" someone chimes in from the table "did you track his computer ID?"

"Yes, since the Russian hop seems to be very well shut out leaving us no indication from there other than going to the actual connection there..."

"that wouldn't be a problem" a gray haired man at the front of the table chimes in as people look at him strangely

"...well outside of that, we did track the ID of his computer in our Dell database which has a shipping address in Japan."

"I don't want another Dorian fiasco.." the gray haired man says "this time we need solid proof that he's the real deal, then we'll begin to tear him down".

"Tear him down?" Lance speaks up, concerned.

"We've tried everything we can against this Bitcoin thing, our people in the media have been trying different things, linking them to drugs, terrorism, we've gone after the price, spending millions trying to destabilize the price to get people to stop using it, nothing has worked..." another man says looking around the room "we need to do to Bitcoin what we did to the short lived 'liberty movement' that was starting to infect the country a few years ago with their message of End the Fed"

"You mean link Satoshi to some racist comments like you did with Ron Paul?" someone else chimes in

"Exactly, everyone is human and if we can find anything...even if we have to create some evidence...to link Bitcoin to something nobody would associate with, we can push that. If he was ever part of the Tea Party...did he ever shake hands with someone in the KKK or even receive e-mail from a white supremacist, we label him a racist. Find any porn on his computers... anything other than Playboy Playmates and we turn him into a sexual deviant. Find out who he dated when he was a teenager, if he was 18 and she was a day younger than 18, we label him a pedophile. Anything so that whenever someone mentions the word Bitcoin, the easiest response will be 'you mean that currency founded by a racist/deviant/pedophile?'."

"Destroy the man and you destroy the idea."

Lance finally stands up. "Why would you do this to someone? From what I've seen the technology is pretty useful. It's not hurting anyone, just giving a few people another option for making payments"

"That's all you think this is?" The gray haired man stands up. "Everything that keeps this country going is built around the dollar. The whole reason for American dominance in the world falls on the fact that it is the world reserve currency. We lose the dollar and we might as well start looking to Mexico for foreign aid. Every attack against the dollar is an attack against America, and this is an attack. Don't think for a second that this is just a bunch of geeks on the Internet playing banker. We're already losing control of it and every day people show they still have faith in it is one day closer to us not being able to put it back in the bottle. This is bigger than all of us. Bitcoin will be stopped!"

jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:10:20 PM

Hah I like this story. I think "they" already know who Satoshi is TBH. Money and power is the only thing these people respect. Now he has their respect. What now Cass?

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
wickengel

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:39:34 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 07:43:32 PM by wickengel

'The Bitcoin Fandango,' E. W. Farnsworth's picaresque collection of stories about Bitcoin crime will appear soon from Green Man Press.  More later.
wickengel

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:40:43 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 07:44:07 PM by wickengel

cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:05:10 AM

such big stories
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: