Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE |  (Read 27238 times)
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:28:27 AM

Congrats!  you killed your coin before it was fully launched.

Mac wallet only.

#SteveJobsCoin

Actually I like that lol.  So many new coins with just pc wallets.

Agreed. I was actually able to solo mine this one lol

MACD what a cool name, also like the logo! Bought in yesterday, how did you solo mine on your mac wallet?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:36:50 AM

don't know why but this coin sketches me out , the dev has some weird responses, dev the coin looks good any plans? any features coming up?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
crypto-wizard (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:37:35 AM

don't know why but this coin sketches me out , the dev has some weird responses, dev the coin looks good any plans? any features coming up?

Absolutely Smiley I´ll be working on and off for features & updates.
If something really good come along later, I´ll consider adding it.

Keeping it Vanilla give me a better opportunity to observe all features and pick the best ones, and I don´t want to rush that.

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:42:05 AM

Absolutely Smiley I´ll be working on and off for features & updates.
If something really good come along later, I´ll consider adding it.

Keeping it Vanilla give me a better opportunity to observe all features and pick the best ones, and I don´t want to rush that.

Stealth address made by VTC is very good and if u can manage to put this in MACD a pos coin, it will blow up big time. Along with this, i suggest u add a Stablization fund called MACD which will be used for bounties and making money for MACD suiting its name.
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:53:23 AM

come to IRC #MACDcoin
crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:56:00 AM

Wow, apparently a lot has happened in the last couple of days. Let me explain what has happened and address some of the concerns posted in here.

First, I have been out of town for work the last couple of days. One of the other members of the team was given the login info for Bitcointalk and Twitter so news could still be shared while I was gone. He then decided to fork the BlueChip code and release a coin called MACD. He also used the BlueChip account to promote his new coin. Let me assure you, that he is no longer part of the team and does not have access to any of the social media accounts or the github.

Because of everything that's happened, and some of the posts made by the former member of the team, we're going to be very transparent. Now to address some of the concerns post ITT:

1. The main dev who did the coding for BlueChip did not make MACD. We as a group did not create or profit from it.

2. The remaining members of the team have not been dumping BlueChip, and will not. It would be ridiculous at this point, a few btc for all of our time and effort? Not to mention the potential of this coin and team.

3. Regarding the anon statement, yes that is something we're working on. That particular project is Xenon on the calendar, we do not at this time have an ETA. We have several different implementations being tested at this point and are still deciding the best route to take. The former member of the group did know this of course, which is why it was posted so we decided it was best to be open.

4. A rich list is on our list of things to do, if someone would like to make one for a reasonable bounty send me a PM. Any help from the community is always appreciated.

Please feel free to ask any questions, sorry for all of the drama.

What drama?

BlueChip, LiteCoin and Bitcoin developers are all credited in the MACD-wallet, and I have contributed with my own changes and set up the blockreward & PoS different, plus - I did not take 150K Premine, as you can see in my ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668478.0

MACD is 0 % Premine & NO Insta-Mine - fair launched & liked - so no drama from me, no need for drama - you drama alone if you want to. Wink

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:00:26 AM

i wasnt here for launch and havent bothered mining this coin but was justing browsing forum.how can u state a fair launch when windows wallet wasnt available at launch Huh

crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:15:43 AM

i wasnt here for launch and havent bothered mining this coin but was justing browsing forum.how can u state a fair launch when windows wallet wasnt available at launch Huh

The Source-code was available from launch, that is what matters.
altcoinherald

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

MACDCoin (MACD) has been added to the Big List Of Altcoin Trading Symbols - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/  Grin
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:40:03 AM

so the guys that soloed on the mac wallet got the same fair start as the guys who couldnt solo on windows ???that dont make sense

crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

so the guys that soloed on the mac wallet got the same fair start as the guys who couldnt solo on windows ???that dont make sense

hmm, well - If I could have made a Windows-wallet myself from start, I would have - but - there is no big rewards in the start, as you can see on the reward-structure - and to be fair, I put up a Bitcoin-bounty from my own pocket to have a windows-wallet made right after launch.

life is not always fair for everyone at the same time - but it averages out good Smiley

I hope you have a great day, whoever you are - wherever you are.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:26:25 PM

and having Windows wallet is fair for Linux user ?
on each launch need to compile, while Windows users are soloing
if you buy me Windows... ok.
but i HATE Windows and prefer Linux

on this launch i solo. after compiling. and still found a block

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

Most other coins launch a Windows wallet first - do I complain that me, as a Mac-user, can't solo from the beginning? No. Get over it.
If you are a miner - why don't you use Linux anyway? As far as I know, most Miners use Linux...just my two cents.
bluez69

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:01:01 PM

Thanks for cheap coin Grin
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:13:38 PM

Wow seriously?  People are buying this coin because???  I guess another random pump when absolutely nothing has changed from yesterday to today.
timertrainer

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

MACD's features are going to be very top notch. They were described in the IRC
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:21:03 PM

MACD's features are going to be very top notch. They were described in the IRC

Well then I guess I wish I had known about them! Cheesy
Collegestudent

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:23:27 PM

what is the proper irc channel everyone?
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:43:07 PM

100 blocks to the end of PoW. No updates, no news, dev offline.
Never seen anything like this  Undecided
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:44:48 PM

100 blocks to the end of PoW. No updates, no news, dev offline.
Never seen anything like this  Undecided

He responded just yesterday night... something called sleep maybe?  You never saw someone that needs sleep?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: