Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <><>BItcoinBudZ<><> Counterparty Ticker: BUDZ  (Read 726 times)
BitcoinBudz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:24:37 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:51:02 AM by BitcoinBudz

ISSUER DETAILS

In 1996, with a change in law, Cali legalized medical cannabis create a new  legal side of the cannabis. I started growing in 2008, as a patch grower, the quality was not what I was looking for so I moved the operation inside 2 years later. I have tried soil, hydroponics “drip tech” and aeroponics. I am a master at growing aero and have been doing it since 2010. I only grow High THC large yielding strains. I generally start with a batch of 20 seeds and pick the best phenoms then clone them. I am also going to be starting a strain its going to be called “Shatoshi Gold”

Our Mission

To provide safe quality, medicine at a affordable price to our clients, Dispensaries.

The product and details.

BitcoinBudZ is an  Smiley investment that focuses on legal cannabis and concentrates. We grow and produce cannabis in the medical sector our product usually range from A to AAA depending on the strain and phenom. We only buy seeds from seed banks insuring the top quality of medicine.

Our revenue will be based off the products we produce, our product sells from 2200 to 3500 a pound. The factors in price depend on season, supply and demand We also will be offering concentrates and edibles made from the trim. Our grows will be quality tested at labs to insure the medicine is of top quality.
The margins on this are usually 70%+.

The investment

We understand that our product is legal in California, and will be up for legalization vote this year. This puts us in a unique position to be one of the first to supply the product when it becomes legal. If you doubt it will become legal you need to read the polls. When it becomes legal we will apply to become a state regulated supplier in the chain. With product already in hand we will have a advantage.  After we develop our strain we will also be entering it into cups for competition giving us a “known” brand.

SHAREHOLDERS AND THE BUSINESS.

Our company is to be held in confidence due to federal stance being shaky.  We will provide weekly updates to include, and not limited to. Plant count, harvest dates, pictures and lab results.

So how do I buy Shares?
We will up date this soon. Message me if you would like to buy shares before we release IPO. Discounts apply for early investors.
Dividend payments from revenue generated will be paid on a harvest basis from Dollars converted into BTC. Operating cost will be come out of  dividends. Our main priority will be to provide investors with a the most bang for their buck. We will be growing in the most cost effective and productive way “Aero” soil does not produce quality or quantity.

Shareholder Rights and Privileges

Share holders the hold X number of shares will become part of the advisory team. We will have share holders meetings every quarter and harvest. Monthly we would like to hold informal meet and greets, so if any new investors came on board they can be caught up to speed.
Risks Factors

In the event of legal issues, we will liquidate. If for some reason I can not liquidate the assets myself I will instruct a close friend on what to do. To limit the risk of the start of the ipo we will find a trusted forum member to hold all funds in escrow. The funds will only be released for purchases and expenses.

listed on counterparty under TICKER: BUDZ

5,000 Shares will be issued at a price of .005
1,500 Shares will be held by me and are NOT TRADABLE.

Story behind IPO-

I usually do not grow in the summer months, I take that time off to vacation and spend time with family. This year is a little different I sold all of my growing gear to pay off a medical bill "No medical insurance" one of the great things about being self employed  Roll Eyes. Well it seems the first bill was not the last and they are piling up. I have, and will be slowly buying gear but would like to get this going. Quicker I can get my next room started the faster I can pay these bills. I am looking to expand from my normal 20 plant grow to my Max of 100 plants. This will take some funding and thats why I am here.
Pictures I wrote 23rd but I took them today..
Fixed Smiley   Cooldgamer issue

Since my last post I have spent about 1.5k More on supplies most of it is going in my veg room. I still need 1000 watt lights and to build out the flowering room.
IPO funds will be used for
Build out new flower room, Lights, AC, Can Fans, CO2, Carbon scrubbers and or Ozone generator.
Electric cost of around 600$ a month for 3 months.
Nutes
Build a breeding room. This has to be done in a total enclosed and different area.

Help the world get their hands on Satoshi Gold!

BitcoinBudz- On Counterparty -Ticker: BUDZ
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:50:24 AM

Lots of pictures and updates here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664662.0

BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

I am also open to selling a small amount of shares for other coins, please contact me if interested. If its a coin that is not listed on Poloniex then I am not intrested.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: