Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139368 times)
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:20:37 AM

Ice777 and everyone else, I understand all of your anger at losing this much money at this price level. Anger is completely substantiated, anyone would be this angry at a coin and the people behind it naturally.

I myself have been in this position several times with a bunch of coins. Those coins never made an effort to come back, spend lots of money in hiring new talent and churning out more technology. As I've said before, in the same way that the roxjamz/textjam fiasco occurred when I was not around, this whole crap + network security issue happened this entire day. I cannot be on the computer all day and I have some personal time commitments in real life as I am a student as well.

However when some issue or uncertainty/bs comes up I WILL be here when i am able to and I will get it resolved. We will make this happen, we will dispell all FUD and prove everything negative about this coin wrong. Nothing is over, this price is temporary. Nothing is over, we will make it happen. We have the resources and funds to keep this project going the way we kept it going from the beginning. We will continue to invest personal time and finances. I will make this re-emerge.

From now on I will be keeping strict supervision over the activities of those involved in this coin and those who have access to the various public engagement accounts. This will be done right, this will happen. I will be going all out on ROX. ROX will re-emerge.

If I do not comment back for some time that does not mean anything. Work is being done in the back-end.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:28:53 AM

Everyone who is skeptical and has not checked this please test our system out.

http://roxplayer-beta.herokuapp.com/

We spent hours tweaking and developing the functionality to allow users to simultaneously access this site and basically even have the ability to move from song to song. I personally had a great time listening to all the various music being played during time of launch. It was a fantastic way to discover new music and really showed me how alternative and quite unique this community is. I am not trying to brown nose or bs here, I am trying to make a point that this is a great way for people to discover new artists and share music over a clean public tool. What if we could integrate independent artists into this feature? We initially had plans to reveal our first endorsed independent artist to the public however afterwards we had the complete roxjamz 'fabrication' fiasco to deal with. I plan to showcase this talented individuals in the coming days.

We want the community to innovate on concepts like this and help us make it better. As we slowly rebuild this coin and regain valuation we are more than open to fund individuals who have a clear roadmap/list of steps they will take to create an innovative concept.

redpumk1n

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:35:34 AM

Go ahead ROX!
I'm holding my ROX so tightly. Smiley
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:39:44 AM

I have recently been doing a lot of investigation into colored coins and the team has been pondering over the re-monetization of intellectual property (music in this example) through the distribution/trading of a limited number of colored coins. Maybe we can possibly try this out with small time independent artists and see how this goes? A p2p music market of limited edition IP would be pretty interesting.

Please brainstorm and provide ideas, if we can get proper framework established we will execute. I will hire additional technical talent to carry out various endeavors. I do not even care if price is at 500 sats for weeks, I want to talk to this community - work with all of you and create brilliant ideas. There is so much for innovating around DRM. I have the ability to recruit competent talent and properly engage in a transparent and well thought out plan.

In addition we were thinking about integrating google-ad words into various applications/endeavors to create a source of revenue for the network. Using optimal buying algorithm this revenue can be put to the best use in order to generate max rox returns to be used for funding various projects. Just a simple idea? We want people to think and create! Lets get this done guys. I am here to stay and I will be providing full support. I am going nowhere.

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:43:22 AM

Go ahead ROX!
I'm holding my ROX so tightly. Smiley

Thank you very much for your faith! I hope no one looks at this incidence of me jabbing away at my keyboard at 1:40 AM PST as some crazy despo kid. No not at all. It is this confidence and support that keeps me going and I know that as long as I am straightforward and stay true someone will always be at my side.

Note to everyone: Please do not buy in until you can see validation of the tech we implement within the next 48 hours. In addition if you decide to post some negativity as you believe you are protecting investors, please wait until this validation comes out. If you guys werent so quick to jump the gun on the roxjamz it wouldn't have been sold down to 1.5k sat.. I feel really bad for those who sold at that level. Sad

And guys I maybe returning to twitter for a day or so in the next month so please no FUD when I make this move. There was one underpriveleged rice farmer who I had advised to buy into XC and I did not give direction regarding exit. I am going to donate to him heavily and I cannot bear the thought of affecting his life. Please no FUD when I make this move on one fine day.

Thank you guys, good night. Lets get shit going from tomorrow.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:46:04 AM

Roxcoin = Camcoin = caught red handed

24 hour POW

Management people behind FUD and buying cheap. Assholes were absent and were not defending ROX during FUD as they were buying cheap coins

Fucking scammers. Dead coin.

Like I've said before please thoroughly investigate my history on this forum and find a single incidence of BS/complete crap. I have always been rational and down to earth and respectful (except with Busoni/poloniex). I am here now, I will be checking in on a day to day basis. Some days I will be more active than others, I will make it a point to check it out at least once a day.

Once again to all FUD as well as potential investors. Please wait for 48 hours. Thank you guys, now I must sleep because I will begin work/communication with team from tomorrow. We will get the roadmap out. This is not dead, I am here for you guys.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:50 AM

so you are saying rox will be back on bittrex in 48 hours?

im not a rich guy, but i believe in your coin and invested about 5 btc. i dont want to cry here, but damn for me this really is a lot of money!

i know there are always risks when investing in coins, but this is a whole new story.

so have i lost all my money or will rox relaunch on bittrex and other exchanges?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

It's definitely coming back, now that FUD storm is over
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:50:06 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 11:24:09 AM by anticlimax

I got in contact with fireinyourhole today by phone. After speaking to him for an hour, I wanted to say this.

I am rather ashamed, first and foremost by the community members performing in these rather shameful acts of destroying the integrity of their competitors with the sole purpose of generating profits for themselves.

That said, I think that roxcoin has the potential to succeed.
I will watch this coin for future updates.

twitter @antiiclimax
Vinculin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:36:54 AM

Thanks for trying to convince me. I only see this is like a drama happened to cryptcoin.

Apologize if you are still dissuaded. Nothing will speak louder than hard work and persistence.

And seems you missed something?

A bit more patience guys, you will not be disappointed. Everything said and done last night by the FUDers will be GONE.

This is vague. Something coming tonight or not?

FYI.

fontas ‏@realfontas Jul 6

#roxcoin can be next #XC only if the dev is more active and transparent. wait for more updates. @yee2k22 @fireinyourhole

fireinyourhole ‏@fireinyourhole

@realfontas @yee2k22 we will reveal association with a real life organization w/ public identities today. Thank you friend

Like I said, we have delivered everything.

http://roxfoundation.strikingly.com

It is still quite sad that those who have taken time out of their daily lives to bring us down have not retracted their statements/comments.

I noticed that, but "we" aren't referring to you and the devs?

I am not bashing ROX team don't have the ability to build the techs. All my late comments here are talking about the dramas. (If they are not dramas, it seems the life of you guys is really tough compared to more than 90% of people)

Feel free to spend a second to comment it directly? I think this is important.

If you cannot reveal your own identity, please be careful with your wording and say "they" instead of "we" next time. Wink

What I have seen from your previous twitter about ROX are almost, if not all, hyping the price.

Btw, now seems your foundation buddies are long gone?

https://twitter.com/dyffyteam/status/487412762239197184

soundposition

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:12:59 PM

YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT DIS-SERVICE TO ALL MUSICIANS EVERYWHERE!!!

I'm an Operational Support Manager representative of GameCredits
  GameCredits Facebook   GameCredits Twitter   GameCredits G+
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:29:53 PM

I am with you, go ahead and prove it, I will buy few and continue to buy when I start seeing further support and updates from you.
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

the same dev as the cam,lol
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:06:49 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 01:31:01 PM by anticlimax

If they start to deliver, the potential profit is huge. Why you think all the fud.. They obviously didn't fud themselves.

Anyone that wants to sell their ROX and get out.. Contact me and we'll work something out.

twitter @antiiclimax
M4B0X

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

ROX tim, pick your shit up and show some professionalism.
Create detailed notif. on official website about latest security isues with accounts.
Be honest and precice.
If you stay quiet and continue posting only tweets, you are not making easier for those invested in this project.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:53 PM

thing is all these idiots actually think they are imune from prosecution
but all you need is some really rich dude to get scammed and
these fuckers will go down becuase really rich people hate being
conned so its only a matter of time before the first idiot gets done in
and then all these others that have been scamming away will eventually
get theirs, i'm really happy i stayed out of this one and did not invest
but my heartfelt sympathies go out to all those who got burned!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mana6

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

the same dev as the cam?is this truth?
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:34:11 PM

I now know two of the devs personal facebook profiles.
foob6

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

how about the cam? Cheesy
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Like so many dozens of coins released in the last month, ROX was intended to be a scam from day one.  Looks like the dev has moved on to Cam coin though.  Hopefully you all are smart enough to stay away from that one.  Its not like you even that screenshot as proof.  The "dev" obviously went through as little amount of work as possible to differentiate the coin from ROX.  The original CAM ann even looks like the original ROX ann.  Similar styles.  

The idea that the account was hacked is absolutely laughable.  

1. Hacker hacks account.  
2. Posts legitimate coin update with wrong account
3. Deletes post when caught.

ERMAHGERD I GOT HACKED.  LOL.  Does anyone expect us to believe that?  Maybe fire isn't directly involved in CAM, but I find it highly unlikely.  He's probably using it as a springboard for his BTC tied up in ROX.  

Maybe you guys still into this coin have lost so much its better to keep holding at this point hoping that someone will take it over, or somehow Fire can bring the price will come back.  I understand and respect that.  But i can assure you that even if Fire intends to keep his promises, even if he works towards their implementation, this coin will never return from the dead.  Of course, its not like you can sell it anyway now that he has requested the exchanges to prohibit trading of it.

These scammers must be punished.  Stop investing in these shitty new coins that offer nothing but promises and hype.  

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: