Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139377 times)
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

If developer of a coin lie and cheat, 99.9% chance the coin will end up worth nothing.
Look at finercoin, XFC, who lied in beginning, what happened?

Rox is a copy of GUE, even the future projects.

Sad, amateur hour is back in full swing.

They may be doing this intentionally or they may have been mislead by those who they consider more credible members of this community. Tonight they will get to see how serious we are and I hope that the stringent rules of transparency that we apply to this equity market will apply for every single crypto currency that exists out there.

Tonight the community will get to decide who they really trust and who has really been misleading them this whole time. Like I said, we have still not slept.

I hope big changes will not affect the number of coins (; I love this melodious coin because I am a musician  Kiss
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

If developer of a coin lie and cheat, 99.9% chance the coin will end up worth nothing.

They may be doing this intentionally or they may have been mislead by those who they consider more credible members of this community. Tonight they will get to see how serious we are and I hope that the stringent rules of transparency that we apply to this equity market will apply for every single crypto currency that exists out there.

Tonight the community will get to decide who they really trust and who has really been misleading them this whole time. Like I said, we have still not slept.

I hope big changes will not affect the number of coins (; I love this melodious coin because I am a musician  Kiss

We engaged in the ninja mine event for a specific reason. You will soon know everything and our reasons will be supported by raw factual numbers. We will not make a single move to enforce inflation. Whatever you have will only appreciate.
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:30:16 PM

We engaged in the ninja mine event for a specific reason. You will soon know everything and our reasons will be supported by raw factual numbers. We will not make a single move to enforce inflation. Whatever you have will only appreciate.

If your words and promises are true, then I fear for those who sold... Roll Eyes Cheesy
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:33:00 PM

I hope big changes will not affect the number of coins (; I love this melodious coin because I am a musician  Kiss

If your words and promises are true, then I fear for those who sold... Roll Eyes Cheesy

I have learned that in this market you cannot trust anyone without knowing their real names/identities. I have gotten burnt because of my inability to perform this initial step of validation and I have let other people get burnt because of this in the past. This will not repeat, we are providing this community the same assurance I wish I had received from those around me throughout my trading experience.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

MsCollec & IconicExperts alternative accounts are  here on the forums and on  twitter are just attacking RoxCoin because their Voot project is failing #relax.

ROXCoin @ROXCoin  ·  2h
*Update*
The TextJamz site spoiler was indeed a copied source from a no longer member of the team. Team #ROX apologizes on their behalf.
https://twitter.com/ROXCoin/status/486405388661964800

ROXCoin @ROXCoin  ·  2h
*Update* Again to reiterate, members whom committed foul play have been removed. Our books showcase stabilization. Stay tuned for updates.
https://twitter.com/ROXCoin/status/486409796783198208

@ROXCoin  ·  4m
We remain intact to our passion with music and crypto. If we have damaged your trust, we understand, actions of a few damaged reputation.
https://twitter.com/ROXCoin/status/486433062897852416

this is where my concern lies. before all this i considered rox a coin with potential. but this situation looks like crypt. im a genuine investor and if rox coin is telling the truth, that they will deliver. trust is one thing that is valued and difficult to obtain in the community, for all we know you bought them cheap and hype it up to sell higher as from your constant posts about how awesome things are gonna be tonight. you may well be telling the truth but could be lying. there is no way of telling. i am no way saying rox is fully legit nor its a fully proven scam.

my advice to others is wait and see, you would rather see your profits shrink  rather than your intial investment. its only a matter of hours. if dev is telling the truth, then great. but i was seriously put off by the fact that someone was pumping up the volume with 10btc buys. im sure everyone noticed.

rox is one to keep a eye on but be cautious. i hope its all true. no fud intended just laying the situation out there
Taurenchief

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:56:40 PM

I hope big changes will not affect the number of coins (; I love this melodious coin because I am a musician  Kiss

I have learned that in this market you cannot trust anyone without knowing their real names/identities. I have gotten burnt because of my inability to perform this initial step of validation and I have let other people get burnt because of this in the past. This will not repeat, we are providing this community the same assurance I wish I had received from those around me throughout my trading experience.

I have learnt in this market you cannot trust anyone who lied and cheated to the community, even if he claim he will lie and cheat anymore, EVEN HE INTEND TO REVEAL HIS IDENTITY.

JUST A WARNING, KNOWING SOMEONES's IDENTITY IS NOTHING IF HE WANT TO CHEAT.

Look at coinex, people know the identity of the owner, what happened when it went down suddenly and many people lost their money?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

I have learnt in this market you cannot trust anyone who lied and cheated to the community, even if he claim he will lie and cheat anymore, EVEN HE INTEND TO REVEAL HIS IDENTITY.

JUST A WARNING, KNOWING SOMEONES's IDENTITY IS NOTHING IF HE WANT TO CHEAT.

Look at coinex, people know the identity of the owner, what happened when it went down suddenly and many people lost their money?

exactly, TRUST, is very difficult to obtain. in a funny way i think dev is legit, but not enought for me atm to invest. i shall wait.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:01:15 PM

FireInYourHole, can you clarify the tweets from the ROX twitter page last night? Who were the members and what exactly was the foul play? And why didnt you guys post here during that time when everybody was panicking and fudding. You guys stayed quiet on this forum and just kept on posting on twitter. Care to explain please? Atleast when other coins had these problems, they explained to the community and investors what exactly went wrong and who was kicked off the team.

Taurenchief

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:09:22 PM

FireInYourHole, can you clarify the tweets from the ROX twitter page last night? Who were the members and what exactly was the foul play? And why didnt you guys post here during that time when everybody was panicking and fudding. You guys stayed quiet on this forum and just kept on posting on twitter. Care to explain please? Atleast when other coins had these problems, they explained to the community and investors what exactly went wrong and who was kicked off the team.

They were discussing how to hide it up last night, my reasonable guess. They can always say, one member lied and cheated and we kicked him out.

The problem is, who will trust the statement?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:11:29 PM

They were discussing how to hide it up last night, my reasonable guess. They can always say, one member lied and cheated and we kicked him out.

lots of questions can be asked as to why he would cheat if the coin had so much potential. best thing is wait. keep your btc on standby if its good news, if its bad keep your orders ready to sell.

10pm edt right
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:16:42 PM

lots of questions can be asked as to why he would cheat if the coin had so much potential. best thing is wait. keep your btc on standby if its good news, if its bad keep your orders ready to sell.

10pm edt right

Indeed. Three and a half hours to go. Time will tell.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:27:50 PM

I initially thought it was a scam, then they sold me on it. bought at 13k. Fire in your hole said keep dumping we will keep putting BTC there to eat up your dumps. I wake up to 9k sats. It looked pretty obvious it was going to go down more so I sold what I bought and put a low bid which filled at 5.5k sats. Scam or not I don't know, but what I do know is the twitter hype crew are liars or scammers starting with fireinyourhole. With him as the lead hypeman I will never buy that coin again. He told his twitter followers to go all in on XC at 300k sats. Fuck that guy, and fuck this coin there will be others. I'll take my loss enjoy my BTC. No Rox for me.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

I initially thought it was a scam, then they sold me on it. bought at 13k. Fire in your hole said keep dumping we will keep putting BTC there to eat up your dumps. I wake up to 9k sats. It looked pretty obvious it was going to go down more so I sold what I bought and put a low bid which filled at 5.5k sats. Scam or not I don't know, but what I do know is the twitter hype crew are liars or scammers starting with fireinyourhole. With him as the lead hypeman I will never buy that coin again. He told his twitter followers to go all in on XC at 300k sats. Fuck that guy, and fuck this coin there will be others. I'll take my loss enjoy my BTC. No Rox for me.

We have had double digit walls eaten up at prices double this like I have mentioned before. You will see everything through screenshots we post of buy orders. Like I said full transparency. Blame those in the community who have misdirected everyone to sell so low. Like I said I was gone for one evening and all of this crap happens. I have a personal life as well and I cannot be at the computer 24/7 to protect this market with buys and to combat those fudding.

The community needs to better analyze who it trusts.

Off of a simple artists rendering of a working website we own this all happened? Ridiculous.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:53:00 PM

We were not in control of the twitter last night. You can easily see this from the language and the brevity that the person now controlling the account uses. The person who did what he did has resigned from the team. He claims that he has acted under pressure, if you look through the official tweets you can find his public apology. I would not like to call him out here as he is going through a rough personal time and he acted out of hand which he doesn't do often.

We have forgiven him and we wish him the best.

There was no foul play at all, the photoshop was an artists rendering of how the simple beta of that site would look when implemented on our website. Our graphic design artist was absent on the weekend and the person who has resigned really wanted to give the community a preview of what this simple beta website would look like. He felt responsible for not making it clear that it was a simple artists rendering and he took the the twitter in a different direction. We regained control by the time of the morning and we turned everything around.

We own that website + the code, I will post the repo. Go on twitter and find those who are talking bad about ROX. They have been doing it for days on days and they are the ones who have propagated this crash. Like I said, re-asses who you find credible in this community. We will talk after the announcements/releases tonight.

I appreciate those standing strong in the community. I will not entertain FUD. You all have every right to ask whatever question you want. A very comprehensive report describing direction as well as every single piece of uncertainty regarding this currency will soon be released. We will talk later tonight.

See all of you.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:09:19 PM

who's pumping this shitcoin? People will even loose more money and in the end of the day can't support coins that are worthwhile. Stop the stuppidity.
Taurenchief

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:14:59 AM

who's pumping this shitcoin? People will even loose more money and in the end of the day can't support coins that are worthwhile. Stop the stuppidity.

They are pumping, create hype and sell coins to new investors at high level,
repeat it, repeat it, once all their coins are sold out, step out.

Look at the hype two days ago carefully it is easy to see (the timing), they photoshoped (cheated) to create hype.

Don't get burnt.
BEATNIK

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:33:28 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 02:30:52 AM by BEATNIK

Well, I like the idea. Let's see for the execution. If you implement even half of the plan it would be pretty darn cool. As a person related to music and theater I can recommend you to try to integrate the service with one of the major music retailers. BTW, one of my friends is currently working on a NY&LA talent search service (BuzzArt.Org, now in BETA). Now I'm trying to convince him to integrate the system with Bitcoins along with PayPal. So if ROX will follow on a given route, if all announcements are true we would also could consider to integrate ROX as well after market rate stabilization. From a safety standpoint it would be even more preferable but only if the team will do the job. This is right up your alley! )
BEATNIK

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:49:41 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 01:16:28 AM by BEATNIK

They are pumping, create hype and sell coins to new investors at high level,
repeat it, repeat it, once all their coins are sold out, step out.

Look at the hype two days ago carefully it is easy to see (the timing), they photoshoped (cheated) to create hype.

Don't get burnt.

If so, then it's unfortunate and foolish, because guys bend to pick up pennies, while as millions are ten steps along the path way.  Grin Let's see what happens. Let's hope for the best, but while we wait.
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

30 minutes left...
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:07:57 AM

22.07 right
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: