Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139376 times)
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:24:12 PM

so you are saying rox will be back on bittrex in 48 hours?

im not a rich guy, but i believe in your coin and invested about 5 btc. i dont want to cry here, but damn for me this really is a lot of money!

i know there are always risks when investing in coins, but this is a whole new story.

so have i lost all my money or will rox relaunch on bittrex and other exchanges?

Hello

Our dev has applied the changes to the network and we are waiting for Bittrex to reactivate the market. You have invested 5 btc at a higher price? That is a lot of money. I will make sure you don't lost a damn penny and this is my personal commitment to you.

This has been a PR disaster and a total fuckery with our own resources/ our own time - your money, and your time.

We are thinking of holding a Skype session with investors to clear the air, we are ready to talk to you with our own voice and hear out your concerns.

Dyffy is a legitimate start-up with an extremely talented/skilled development crew. I put my real life credibility on the line and requested them kindly to collaborate with us. After the first initial wave of FUD they were extremely discouraged to work with us and I pleaded with them to continue. They were planning to integrate ROX with soundcloud API in a very unique way however they could not damage their own credibility by associating with ROX after that entire FUD storm.

I had already planned to tell the Dyffy team to separate as I could not bear the thought of the embarrassment that I would face if those in this community engaged in an assault against them as well.

Lets arrange a skype session, get on and talk this out. Our dev is in another timezone and comes online from around 6 PM PST on wards. As soon as Bittrex enables the market and he comes online he will be implementing new technical changes.

I am not endorsed with CAM, I have never heard of it until people started speaking about it last night. I do not care about it, I will bring ROX back up no matter what.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:31:18 PM

Like so many dozens of coins released in the last month, ROX was intended to be a scam from day one.  Looks like the dev has moved on to Cam coin though.  Hopefully you all are smart enough to stay away from that one.  Its not like you even that screenshot as proof.  The "dev" obviously went through as little amount of work as possible to differentiate the coin from ROX.  The original CAM ann even looks like the original ROX ann.  Similar styles.  

The idea that the account was hacked is absolutely laughable.  

1. Hacker hacks account.  
2. Posts legitimate coin update with wrong account
3. Deletes post when caught.

ERMAHGERD I GOT HACKED.  LOL.  Does anyone expect us to believe that?  Maybe fire isn't directly involved in CAM, but I find it highly unlikely.  He's probably using it as a springboard for his BTC tied up in ROX.  

Maybe you guys still into this coin have lost so much its better to keep holding at this point hoping that someone will take it over, or somehow Fire can bring the price will come back.  I understand and respect that.  But i can assure you that even if Fire intends to keep his promises, even if he works towards their implementation, this coin will never return from the dead.  Of course, its not like you can sell it anyway now that he has requested the exchanges to prohibit trading of it.

These scammers must be punished.  Stop investing in these shitty new coins that offer nothing but promises and hype.  

My punishment is allowing an idiot to be involved in the team from the early stage and losing so much money and time because of FUD. Like I said I don't care about CAM, don't know what it is and do not endorse it. I do not need to revive ROX to recover my own cash, my predominant trade is BTC leveraged swing. This began as a passionate project and then turned into an absolute PR mess.

For everyone's whose money was lost because of my ultimate management decisions I have pledged to recover it all through work and persistence.

This coin is not dead, no coin is ever dead. It doesn't matter as long as the team behind it shows consistency and hardwork. This is the crypto world - nothing is impossible. Anything can be done. I will bring it back.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:43:35 PM

Lets arrange a skype session for those interested. I do not care if you guys want to shout all you want at me, you can feel free to do so. You deserve to hear my voice and be spoke to like a human being.

I will bring this back, I will recover your money. I am here for you.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

Just to make verify... we did identify a double spend like attack on the network.  A confirmed deposit for 10k went through with 11 confirmations and then went to -1.  The account that did the deposit had no orders, one deposit(ROX), one balance (ROX) and attempted to withdrawal which we stopped.  This looks like an attack versus a bad fork.

We have heard from the dev who have told us to sit tight.  We will be cancelling all orders in the market after we complete our audit, but we have no reason to believe the market won't come back online.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
victzhang

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:19:27 PM

im not a rich guy, but i believe in your coin and invested about 5 btc. i dont want to cry here, but damn for me this really is a lot of money!

i know there are always risks when investing in coins, but this is a whole new story.

so have i lost all my money or will rox relaunch on bittrex and other exchanges?

Hello

Our dev has applied the changes to the network and we are waiting for Bittrex to reactivate the market. You have invested 5 btc at a higher price? That is a lot of money. I will make sure you don't lost a damn penny and this is my personal commitment to you.

This has been a PR disaster and a total fuckery with our own resources/ our own time - your money, and your time.

We are thinking of holding a Skype session with investors to clear the air, we are ready to talk to you with our own voice and hear out your concerns.

Dyffy is a legitimate start-up with an extremely talented/skilled development crew. I put my real life credibility on the line and requested them kindly to collaborate with us. After the first initial wave of FUD they were extremely discouraged to work with us and I pleaded with them to continue. They were planning to integrate ROX with soundcloud API in a very unique way however they could not damage their own credibility by associating with ROX after that entire FUD storm.

I had already planned to tell the Dyffy team to separate as I could not bear the thought of the embarrassment that I would face if those in this community engaged in an assault against them as well.

Lets arrange a skype session, get on and talk this out. Our dev is in another timezone and comes online from around 6 PM PST on wards. As soon as Bittrex enables the market and he comes online he will be implementing new technical changes.

I am not endorsed with CAM, I have never heard of it until people started speaking about it last night. I do not care about it, I will bring ROX back up no matter what.

Hope you can recover this coin soon... Otherwise everyone will call you a scammer.
Let us know when the skype session starts.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

Just to make verify... we did identify a double spend like attack on the network.  A confirmed deposit for 10k went through with 11 confirmations and then went to -1.  The account that did the deposit had no orders, one deposit(ROX), one balance (ROX) and attempted to withdrawal which we stopped.  This looks like an attack versus a bad fork.

We have heard from the dev who have told us to sit tight.  We will be cancelling all orders in the market after we complete our audit, but we have no reason to believe the market won't come back online.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the outside analysis of the situation.

No matter how sincere a dev/s is sometime an outside voice is all that is needed to close an argument.

Taurenchief

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

Oh guys, even now do ppl still believe this is NOT a scam?
I have warned multiple times from DAY 1, and still people lose money.
Ironic, so ironic
Taurenchief

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:46:12 PM

our bitcointalk account has been compromised and assoicated with CamCoin

Which idiot will trust you?
Even if they hack your account,
are they idiots to use your account, which is a newbie and have bad reputation, to post in CAM forum?

Who is the idiot?

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:55:19 PM

Hello

Hi, yes i have bought them at 4000 sat / 6000 sat. Hoping rox will be opened at bittrex soon again. I wont sell my coins as i still believe in it, so i hope you guys will do a good job in future!

I hope your positive attitude works out both for you as for me Smiley

I dont want to waste your time any further, focuss on your work and make this coin great again and we all be happy!

And many people are negative now, thats completely normal when things like this happen. But when you can show them this coin earns its value and you come up with some nice updates then things can turn to positive in no time....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Taurenchief

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

First of all I deleted my twitter account as I promised to if my XC call went bad. I had enormous faith in XC breaking 300k sats and I made the call at 230k sats advising people to make very heavy positions. My collateral to this advice was my word that I would remove my account and I believed that this was a bold move to make and I would be making people a lot of money/changing some lives.

XC ran up to 300k and then was marred by whales who got in at 120-160 and 140-170 exiting positions in 140 btc + 70 btc dumps. I agreed to keep my word and removed my account.

ROX was FUDed by scores of people here claiming the Roxjamz beta was all fake and completely fictitious. We proved them completely wrong and even had edits made to the original textjamz software which we also have rights of ownership to.

http://textjam.herokuapp.com/

https://github.com/prafmathur/TwilioMusicPlayer

Next, Rox network was attacked with malicious intent and Bittrex and Ccex should be making public statements to confirm this. As described before the hashrate had peaked at 300 GHS and stabilized at 180 GHS. Understand the distribution mechanics of a hash rate of that magnitude.

No one has left Rox, we are all here. If this was really a scam I wouldn't be wasting my breath here. I would have sold at 15k sats like a douche and ran with the cash. Why would I still be here? We will be buying as much as we can. . Bittrex has frozen the markets for now while we implement technical changes. We will still be bringing on our proprietary anonymous features. Like I have said, you guys can continue to FUD and just scare investors away, we will keep buying this coin at this undervalued price and continue to deliver.

The first attack of FUD that brought price from 9k down to dumps of 1.5k was completely unprecedented and unsubstantiated. You guys can thank the members of this community who were quick to jump the gun w/ unwarranted criticism. In addition we did have a team member who was acting completely irrational and out of hand who we had previously removed. I do not want to bring this point/link this issue back up again because the case has been closed however if you are really interested scroll down the roxcoin tweets.

We are going to keep working, we will keep delivering no matter what. Consistency and persistence will lead to results. I am not trying to be a hype man here, FUDers please stay away until features are rolled out. If you don't like it don't be here to buy it. If you hold any do not sell at these horrible prices, wait a few days and you won't be dissapointed. Some pretty strong coins in the current market have been through horrible episodes of FUD and I am pretty sure you are all aware of that.

In the same way that we delivered the jamz and disproved all allegations we will continue forward and steadfast.

Everyone will learn that there is so much false and unwarranted hatred against this coin that will only be converted into positive publicity in the coming days.

To the GUE boys who created accounts/revived accounts/spend loads of their personal time: Every coin comes from a hierarchy of forks. All your specs/design was was a template. If you believe your wallet color scheme/coin design is proprietary knowledge and intellectual property that is extremely unique please go FUD half of the other alts on the market.

Those who are with us are with us. Those who are not are against us however you will soon be with us as well. Or at least you will be buying but still talking the way you talk. I would not be here if I did not care about this coin. We have invested too much money, personal time and effort to bring this to late. A few bad grapes/idiots destroyed this whole situation for us.

Please find proof in the past where I am a 'scammer' or some crap. I created the ZET PDF that basically exposed the situation with realistic truthful facts. My documentation and proof of the situation made the price go from 6k to 18k sats. I then later found that over 15% of ZET was mined in a few hours and I had planned to release this information to the public and buy on the dips as I still believed in the validity of the coin. I recently made a call on XC that crushed my rep because I told people to hold beyond the tipping point of the parabola.

All of those who have forced people to sell their coins at dirt cheap prices with FUD please reconsider what you are doing and think. The stuff you said 4-5 days ago is now completely proven as null. People in the twitter community are retracting their statements as well. I will be buying ROX, we have things in store. We will display persistence and re-emerge. I have already used loads of personal funds and I will continue to do so until this can get back on its feet and break out of its shackles.

The price is demoralizing however things can be turned around as quickly as they went negative by proving the haters wrong and turning them around one by one. Within two weeks you guys will extremely dismayed at this opportunity. Please do not listen to me now, wait for a couple of days before you reply. Thank you - I am not a scammer. I am a human being/trader just like you guys. Go over my bitcointalk post history and please let me know if you find something frivolous or horrible.

Who even tried to attack our network? Who hates us so much at this point? We will be comparing IPs of the logins on the Bitcointalk acc w/ all the ips in the chat rooms.

ROX will come back to its feet. You will see what happens. Thank you very much, I expect a lot of hatred and negativity - please instead of doing this let me know what I can do for you. Please do not shower FUD/negative vibes. Nothing is over, this will happen. We are not scammers, we have picked out the bad grapes. This has been a topsy turvy excruciating experience for all of us. I am motivated and I am not quitting.

Thank you guys

After so much scam caught by forum members, you guys still tried to get an excuse after thinking about it for half a day, and say : trust us, we are innocent, we are hard working....
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:21:24 PM

Hello

Hi, yes i have bought them at 4000 sat / 6000 sat. Hoping rox will be opened at bittrex soon again. I wont sell my coins as i still believe in it, so i hope you guys will do a good job in future!

I hope your positive attitude works out both for you as for me Smiley

I dont want to waste your time any further, focuss on your work and make this coin great again and we all be happy!

And many people are negative now, thats completely normal when things like this happen. But when you can show them this coin earns its value and you come up with some nice updates then things can turn to positive in no time....

Thank you for your confidence. There is nothing we can do but be positive and strive forward amongst all this shit. There has been a change in management, takeover of multiple accounts. We are at work. Our dev should be on in a few hours and we will get Bittrex to resume trading and possibly fork the coin temporarily to install new updates.

This will show you we do have technical talent and proprietary code. Beta testing of this technical update is all done. I request the trolls/fuders to please stop for now and let us do our work. No one has to buy, no one has to support. Just please watch.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:22:38 PM

First of all I deleted my twitter account as I promised to if my XC call went bad. I had enormous faith in XC breaking 300k sats and I made the call at 230k sats advising people to make very heavy positions. My collateral to this advice was my word that I would remove my account and I believed that this was a bold move to make and I would be making people a lot of money/changing some lives.

XC ran up to 300k and then was marred by whales who got in at 120-160 and 140-170 exiting positions in 140 btc + 70 btc dumps. I agreed to keep my word and removed my account.

ROX was FUDed by scores of people here claiming the Roxjamz beta was all fake and completely fictitious. We proved them completely wrong and even had edits made to the original textjamz software which we also have rights of ownership to.

http://textjam.herokuapp.com/

https://github.com/prafmathur/TwilioMusicPlayer

Next, Rox network was attacked with malicious intent and Bittrex and Ccex should be making public statements to confirm this. As described before the hashrate had peaked at 300 GHS and stabilized at 180 GHS. Understand the distribution mechanics of a hash rate of that magnitude.

No one has left Rox, we are all here. If this was really a scam I wouldn't be wasting my breath here. I would have sold at 15k sats like a douche and ran with the cash. Why would I still be here? We will be buying as much as we can. . Bittrex has frozen the markets for now while we implement technical changes. We will still be bringing on our proprietary anonymous features. Like I have said, you guys can continue to FUD and just scare investors away, we will keep buying this coin at this undervalued price and continue to deliver.

The first attack of FUD that brought price from 9k down to dumps of 1.5k was completely unprecedented and unsubstantiated. You guys can thank the members of this community who were quick to jump the gun w/ unwarranted criticism. In addition we did have a team member who was acting completely irrational and out of hand who we had previously removed. I do not want to bring this point/link this issue back up again because the case has been closed however if you are really interested scroll down the roxcoin tweets.

We are going to keep working, we will keep delivering no matter what. Consistency and persistence will lead to results. I am not trying to be a hype man here, FUDers please stay away until features are rolled out. If you don't like it don't be here to buy it. If you hold any do not sell at these horrible prices, wait a few days and you won't be dissapointed. Some pretty strong coins in the current market have been through horrible episodes of FUD and I am pretty sure you are all aware of that.

In the same way that we delivered the jamz and disproved all allegations we will continue forward and steadfast.

Everyone will learn that there is so much false and unwarranted hatred against this coin that will only be converted into positive publicity in the coming days.

To the GUE boys who created accounts/revived accounts/spend loads of their personal time: Every coin comes from a hierarchy of forks. All your specs/design was was a template. If you believe your wallet color scheme/coin design is proprietary knowledge and intellectual property that is extremely unique please go FUD half of the other alts on the market.

Those who are with us are with us. Those who are not are against us however you will soon be with us as well. Or at least you will be buying but still talking the way you talk. I would not be here if I did not care about this coin. We have invested too much money, personal time and effort to bring this to late. A few bad grapes/idiots destroyed this whole situation for us.

Please find proof in the past where I am a 'scammer' or some crap. I created the ZET PDF that basically exposed the situation with realistic truthful facts. My documentation and proof of the situation made the price go from 6k to 18k sats. I then later found that over 15% of ZET was mined in a few hours and I had planned to release this information to the public and buy on the dips as I still believed in the validity of the coin. I recently made a call on XC that crushed my rep because I told people to hold beyond the tipping point of the parabola.

All of those who have forced people to sell their coins at dirt cheap prices with FUD please reconsider what you are doing and think. The stuff you said 4-5 days ago is now completely proven as null. People in the twitter community are retracting their statements as well. I will be buying ROX, we have things in store. We will display persistence and re-emerge. I have already used loads of personal funds and I will continue to do so until this can get back on its feet and break out of its shackles.

The price is demoralizing however things can be turned around as quickly as they went negative by proving the haters wrong and turning them around one by one. Within two weeks you guys will extremely dismayed at this opportunity. Please do not listen to me now, wait for a couple of days before you reply. Thank you - I am not a scammer. I am a human being/trader just like you guys. Go over my bitcointalk post history and please let me know if you find something frivolous or horrible.

Who even tried to attack our network? Who hates us so much at this point? We will be comparing IPs of the logins on the Bitcointalk acc w/ all the ips in the chat rooms.

ROX will come back to its feet. You will see what happens. Thank you very much, I expect a lot of hatred and negativity - please instead of doing this let me know what I can do for you. Please do not shower FUD/negative vibes. Nothing is over, this will happen. We are not scammers, we have picked out the bad grapes. This has been a topsy turvy excruciating experience for all of us. I am motivated and I am not quitting.

Thank you guys

After so much scam caught by forum members, you guys still tried to get an excuse after thinking about it for half a day, and say : trust us, we are innocent, we are hard working....

As i've said before, I am not online all the time. I was not the person managing the PR front/investor relations. Now I am done delegating work to those incompetent and they have been removed. Me and another two people who I know well in real life and trust very much will be managing and reversing the situation. Please sir I request you to watch at what happens before you continue.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:08:14 PM

Ironic, so ironic

Hopefully you're the kind of guy who is willing to apologize on public forums. This will all be cleared up, at that point I will kindly as for a public apology.
Despite what you may perceive (unless it's your intention) your FUD affects the lives of real ppl.

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

I also dont understand why people are so eager to yell "its a scam", whats the point of that? Offcourse when things run bad you can complain, but if you complain just explain in normal words what you want and what you expect from the devs.

In case it is absolutely over and devs vanished then yes you can yell as much as you want to, repeating stuff over and over again while things are still running is just ridiculous and it sure doesnt help anybody!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:21:46 AM

I also dont understand why people are so eager to yell "its a scam", whats the point of that? Offcourse when things run bad you can complain, but if you complain just explain in normal words what you want and what you expect from the devs.

In case it is absolutely over and devs vanished then yes you can yell as much as you want to, repeating stuff over and over again while things are still running is just ridiculous and it sure doesnt help anybody!

Is Fire a dev?  No.  The only dev ran off to start the next scam.  As if he was talented enough to code any of the bullshit promises Fire has been making anyway.  So, what is the plan here?  Empty promises will only get people so far.

shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:54:13 AM

I know who the devs are. I know their personal facebook accounts and I know where they are from as well as other info. I know plenty of you want to know who they are as many lost a lot of money and it seems like they have disappeared along with a hefty profit.

george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:13:04 AM

SO..that is it? All is over??? Huh
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:14:31 AM

SO..that is it? All is over??? Huh

Yes, u lost your btc, rox scam
Taurenchief

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:42:25 AM

Ironic, so ironic

Hopefully you're the kind of guy who is willing to apologize on public forums. This will all be cleared up, at that point I will kindly as for a public apology.
Despite what you may perceive (unless it's your intention) your FUD affects the lives of real ppl.

I don't quite understand what do you mean here. Yet from what I understand, I will answer you:
If what I said is wrong, I am willing to apologize in this forum, but ROX is not the case because I believe I am right.
I am here to help people so that they do not lose their money, expecially new investors, I hope they will not lose money or lose less money after reading my posts.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:50:30 AM

Nothing is over at all. Currently I am waiting for the dev to come and implement the technical changes in the network. After he does this Bittrex should resume trading.

TOR integration, ANON, Multisig - those are the technical implementations we have promised.

The next implementation will be one of those, it is probably easier to guess which one it will be. He lives in a very different timezone however I will be staying awake all night tonight to wait for him and to ensure that he can communicate w/ TRex and install the updates.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: