Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:09:44 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:26:36 AM by MikeMike

★ VoIP Upcoming BETA Version: Addition of Traditional Phone Number to Phone Number Chat and Calling
But not have Traditional Phone number to Phone number Video Calls.
Use ANON KORE Address to Address for Video Calls.

★ COSTS: Free ANON KORE Address to Address Chat, Phone and Video Calls.
Traditional Calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.

http://www.korecoin.org/

★  WHY USE KORE VoIP and PoBA  ★

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.

With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling you don't need to be a genius
in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR and MORE TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w

http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

★  "Google in Bed with State Dept"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV_Vz-Ur2M

Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

COSTS: Free Address to Address Phone and Video Calls.
Regular calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.
FYI-DEV has much experience as well as
connections in the VoIP market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azure

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:21:50 PM

Looking forward to some news about wallet developments.  Hopefully we will hear something about them from the Dev this week.  There is also some very interesting stuff, as alluded to by Mike earlier in the thread, that is in KORE's future.  KORE is a long term coin and that is what sets it apart from most others.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:26:25 PM

Looking forward to some news about wallet developments.  Hopefully we will hear something about them from the Dev this week.  There is also some very interesting stuff, as alluded to by Mike earlier in the thread, that is in KORE's future.  KORE is a long term coin and that is what sets it apart from most others.

Korecoin is a long term project. We all agree on that.
But the point is that we all were expecting the media to cover the Korecoin VoIP release and the next versions. And that's not happening.
IMHO, people are focused in their "own" coin, and they are not looking for any new coin, no matter how many stuff they promise (or in this case, release).
We need to start the marketing promotion as soon as posible. People must know Korecoin for being THE FIRST COIN PROVIDING VOIP!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:10:13 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:02:58 AM by MikeMike

Looking forward to some news about wallet developments.  Hopefully we will hear something about them from the Dev this week.  There is also some very interesting stuff, as alluded to by Mike earlier in the thread, that is in KORE's future.  KORE is a long term coin and that is what sets it apart from most others.

Korecoin is a long term project. We all agree on that.

But the point is that we all were expecting the media to cover the Korecoin VoIP release and the next versions. A: And that's not happening.
IMHO, people are focused in their "own" coin, and they are not looking for any new coin, no matter how many stuff they promise (or in this case, release).
B: We need to start the marketing promotion as soon as posible. People must know Korecoin for being THE FIRST COIN PROVIDING VOIP!!!

A: That's an incorrect statement.
Posting such statements creates a negative sentiment thereby defeating
your own purpose of promoting the positive in KORE.
They did cover the early VoIP release and we do have a decent media campaign
set up to fully get the word out soon as the DEV releases the 3rd ALPHA wallet
as well as multiple giveaway campaigns. I have continually posted the fact we have
much lined up to promote KORE and are purchasing aggressive news media outlet packages.
So to say "It's Not Happening" is a falsehood.

B:That's all going to come soon enough as stated above.

There are things we all can do however so try to think
outside the box of how you can personally get the word out without directly spamming KORE on other threads.
It's a shame the negative sentiment in the BTC markets is dragging down the alts.
There are also very aggressive selling bots and manipulative bots at work in Bittrex in most coins.
KORE has proven itself not as easy as others to manipulate.
The Main Reason is the KORE Team does not play the sentiment in the markets to manipulate the price.
Though ones I'm sure buy and sell for their own reasons but we all agreed to not take advantage of what we know
and of the convenient quiet times tactics as we see so prevalent in other alt coins.

tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

Just being honest, Korecoin seems like it is an improvement on XC, and adds what Cloak and Cinni could have been.
I was in Kore from the beginning but sold out in the end. Now looking at it, it should be up there with some of the best names in the system imho. Now may be a good time to buy back in...  Wink

As a suggestion, what about a more streamlined and useful version of the .bit DNS system provided by Namecoin? KoreDNS? That would be awesome. With that, you could possibly add some blockchain 2.0 tech into there as well by making decentralized webpages into the chain, meaning nothing could bring down a website. KoreDNS plus an Internet 2.0, all built on and run with Korecoin. That would pretty much be one of the holy grails of the crypto world.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:39:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:52:13 PM by MikeMike

Just being honest, Korecoin seems like it is an improvement on XC, and adds what Cloak and Cinni could have been.
I was in Kore from the beginning but sold out in the end. Now looking at it, it should be up there with some of the best names in the system imho. Now may be a good time to buy back in...  Wink

As a suggestion, what about a more streamlined and useful version of the .bit DNS system provided by Namecoin? KoreDNS? That would be awesome. With that, you could possibly add some blockchain 2.0 tech into there as well by making decentralized webpages into the chain, meaning nothing could bring down a website. KoreDNS plus an Internet 2.0, all built on and run with Korecoin. That would pretty much be one of the holy grails of the crypto world.

Thanks for your suggestions.
They will be thoroughly looked into.
There are plans to decentralize the Tech
and make KORE Bullet Proof.

KORE will have its day and might I say "days".
There's much innovation in store.
Remember KORE is the underdog, and we all know
about those in that role...
All in good time.

tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

Thanks for your suggestions.
They will be thoroughly looked into.
There are plans to decentralize the Tech
and make KORE Bullet Proof.

KORE will have its day and might I say "days".
There's much innovation in store.
Remember KORE is the underdog, and we all know
about those in that role...
All in good time.

I highly commend you sir for your work and representation. Keep it up and we shall succeed!

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:15:45 PM

I highly commend you sir for your work and representation. Keep it up and we shall succeed!

Thanks for your kind words.
 Smiley
Once this ROCK begins to roll...Lookout.
 Grin

zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

some big updates are expected in the following weeks.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/calm-before-storm.htm

brace yourself up  Grin

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:35:21 PM

4000 blocks insta-mined... Not sure why this coin didn't implement PoW so it could be shared, instead of a few people who knew about the coin at the launch mining all the coin. 3 Days PoW? I would have to look past this to invest.

Margin Call though since anyone buying in should understand that the Market price of each Kore will not go past the value of the Traditional call being placed. Unless Kore broadcasts a varying amount of Kore per call the Price of Kore will be Tied to Traditional calls. Since now the Koin has a limiter to each Koin value even if only a fraction. So just do away with the idea of Traditional calls. The value of BitCoin vs the Dollar always fluctuates too so there are many variables in order to make Traditional calls cost effective in Kore vs what they cost normally. And if you call traditionally then it is not Anon since those are NSA Conference Party Lines lol.

What makes Kore the only coin that could ever do VoIP too? VoIP function could be integrated into every coin wallet.

With this in mind Kore should do a Licensing Play. You should make Kore Coin become the purchase price of the functionality integrated into any coin wallet. Then the cost per BitCoin could sky-rocket as a turnkey solution. Since all coins would be offered functionality that relate to their market value and you become the integrator to the favorite coins of the public choice instead of just your Insta-Mined coin. Then people who were lucky enough to know about your launch and hold could sustain a long term profit. Otherwise they are just going to be selling their shares at the cost of a Traditional call.

I can't get my wallet to sync but if you like this idea and want to donate let me know and I will try to get the wallet to work. Most likely you won't like it anyways and just get rid of traditional calls.
qwbzerra

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

4000 blocks insta-mined... Not sure why this coin didn't implement PoW so it could be shared, instead of a few people who knew about the coin at the launch mining all the coin. 3 Days PoW? I would have to look past this to invest.

Margin Call though since anyone buying in should understand that the Market price of each Kore will not go past the value of the Traditional call being placed. Unless Kore broadcasts a varying amount of Kore per call the Price of Kore will be Tied to Traditional calls. Since now the Koin has a limiter to each Koin value even if only a fraction. So just do away with the idea of Traditional calls. The value of BitCoin vs the Dollar always fluctuates too so there are many variables in order to make Traditional calls cost effective in Kore vs what they cost normally. And if you call traditionally then it is not Anon since those are NSA Conference Party Lines lol.

What makes Kore the only coin that could ever do VoIP too? VoIP function could be integrated into every coin wallet.

With this in mind Kore should do a Licensing Play. You should make Kore Coin become the purchase price of the functionality integrated into any coin wallet. Then the cost per BitCoin could sky-rocket as a turnkey solution. Since all coins would be offered functionality that relate to their market value and you become the integrator to the favorite coins of the public choice instead of just your Insta-Mined coin. Then people who were lucky enough to know about your launch and hold could sustain a long term profit. Otherwise they are just going to be selling their shares at the cost of a Traditional call.

I can't get my wallet to sync but if you like this idea and want to donate let me know and I will try to get the wallet to work. Most likely you won't like it anyways and just get rid of traditional calls.

Haha what?
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

some big updates are expected in the following weeks.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/calm-before-storm.htm

brace yourself up  Grin

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:42:43 PM

Haha what?

If you make a Traditional Call for .10 USD how does a satoshi relate to the .10 vs the cost of Kore? There would have to be a real time relation between the USD exchange to BitCoin=Kore Coin value. This value if always the same e.g. 1 Kore Coin = .006 USD which is the current price at .0002 BTC.  So if the Price of Kore goes up (which all investors want right?) then that means placing a traditional call will cost 1 Kore=$10.00 per call. This is just an example to show you WHAT I am talking about. If there is a variable rate that allows for changing realtime the cost of a traditional call then this would be the work around so that the price can go up for Kore. If there is no way to work around this for Traditional calls then Kore would be wise to Dump Traditional calls if they want their money supply to be worth more. Get it?

Another way to increase market share would be to allow other Coins to integrate it for a fee or a transaction fee per call. The people staking the coin right now who got in on the Launch are the ones in the driver seat though since PoW was over in 3 Days YEAH WHAT!!! and they can stake the hell out of the coin and control it. Which is why not many people knew about the Launch. Now if Kore wants to IPO their current shares and ReLaunch that may be fair and the IPO can be set at the current price or a fair markup. This would show integrity too. Since the functionality was not available at launch. I think most coins would be smart to do things this way. Kind of like an IPO so they can afford to develop and then once their track record is proven everyone can get in on it.

Either license Kore as a brand into the other wallets or license the functionality into their wallet for a price. Use a Kore address inside of a LiteCoin wallet etc. Or License the utility into a LiteCoin for use with that specific currency, all proceeds go back to Kore coin.

No one really has to use Kore Coin if it is Free anyways so why would the cost of Kore ever go up? I can use Kore Wallet Calling without buying Kore right? If there is no cost for Wallet to Wallet calls there is no value to the coin to invest in. This is why Traditional calls were going to be implemented but the Devs probably realized they will dig a hole for themselves.

If the Devs are Staking this coin right now they most likely own more than 51% being a 3 day PoW. 450 per block and 1000 per block only 4000 blocks yay!
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:28:09 AM

Haha what?

If you make a Traditional Call for .10 USD how does a satoshi relate to the .10 vs the cost of Kore? There would have to be a real time relation between the USD exchange to BitCoin=Kore Coin value. This value if always the same e.g. 1 Kore Coin = .006 USD which is the current price at .0002 BTC.  So if the Price of Kore goes up (which all investors want right?) then that means placing a traditional call will cost 1 Kore=$10.00 per call. This is just an example to show you WHAT I am talking about. If there is a variable rate that allows for changing realtime the cost of a traditional call then this would be the work around so that the price can go up for Kore. If there is no way to work around this for Traditional calls then Kore would be wise to Dump Traditional calls if they want their money supply to be worth more. Get it?

Another way to increase market share would be to allow other Coins to integrate it for a fee or a transaction fee per call. The people staking the coin right now who got in on the Launch are the ones in the driver seat though since PoW was over in 3 Days YEAH WHAT!!! and they can stake the hell out of the coin and control it. Which is why not many people knew about the Launch. Now if Kore wants to IPO their current shares and ReLaunch that may be fair and the IPO can be set at the current price or a fair markup. This would show integrity too. Since the functionality was not available at launch. I think most coins would be smart to do things this way. Kind of like an IPO so they can afford to develop and then once their track record is proven everyone can get in on it.

Either license Kore as a brand into the other wallets or license the functionality into their wallet for a price. Use a Kore address inside of a LiteCoin wallet etc. Or License the utility into a LiteCoin for use with that specific currency, all proceeds go back to Kore coin.

No one really has to use Kore Coin if it is Free anyways so why would the cost of Kore ever go up? I can use Kore Wallet Calling without buying Kore right? If there is no cost for Wallet to Wallet calls there is no value to the coin to invest in. This is why Traditional calls were going to be implemented but the Devs probably realized they will dig a hole for themselves.

If the Devs are Staking this coin right now they most likely own more than 51% being a 3 day PoW. 450 per block and 1000 per block only 4000 blocks yay!

You are mistaken on all levels.
You know not what you talk about.
Nor are your lines of reasoning realistic.
I see nearly every single post you made was in CRYPT Coin.
Perhaps stay there at CRYPT thread.

4000 Blocks PoW Mistaken?
450 Coin per block and 1000 coin for the last 800 blocks? Mistaken?
* Algorithm: X13
* PoW Coins: 1.2 Million
* PoW Block Reward: 450 KORE
* Block 3200 - 4000 = 1000 KORE
* PoW Timefram: 4000 Blocks
* Block Time: 60 Seconds

* PoS Minimum Age: 1 hours
* PoS Max age: 8 Hours
* PoS Interest: 10%
* Total Coins: 12 Million

I could be mistaken that the Devs Mined any though that is a fact.

I started researching Kore since I saw your post in the Crypt coin thread, which was very respectable of you to police your coin that way.
I also initially came here to start my own thread about Cryptsy and the Bait-n-Switch for the MN2 Mining Contracts.

Pegging a Kore coin cost per call limits the market return on investment capacity. If you have 1.2 Million coins that are bought to make calls your supply is worth the value of the feature you sell or compete with in an open market. In this case the real cost of Skype to Traditional Call. The total 12 Million are minted by who owns the coin during PoS and seeing a short PoW tends to make me think it was mined by a group.

Where you may have an edge or premium is Anon Call to Call. What that is worth the market decides. If you have a way to adjust the calling charge vs the value of BitCoin into Kore then this would not be an issue. How is that mistaken? Hypothetically a fraction of a Kore could equal a call but as soon as you determine that fraction your coin becomes that worth. Unless the wallet takes the market cost of BitCoin and in real time issues a cost per call equal to the market rate. Then there is no issue at that point. So this must be what Kore needs to implement for Traditional Calling Costs. I think it is possible to do also.

Since Kore is Free then the only people who buy Kore would be those who want to transfer money with it and this will always be based closely on the cost of BitCoin. So how does an investor make money with your coin? Or To The Moon as people are writing in your thread? Maybe you don't want people to make money off the coin and that is commendable, but that leaves the only people making money from it are the Group that Mined initially for 3 days. The short PoW seems unfair since there are so many scam coins or just unknown (not to say Kore is scam but just unkown and unfunctional at the time of launch) that mining a coin without a working feature set is a crap shoot at best or wasted time by PnD groups. And Kore only allowed 3 days for those who were lucky enough to find it and cheaply mine it with X13.

I would rather be Mistaken than Taken so thanks for clearing anything up you wish to address.

Since Surly,
CryptoNick
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:41:17 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 04:20:06 AM by MikeMike

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You have no idea what you speak of.
How is it you trap KORE into a narrow frame of your mind and your business plan.
Very deceiving.

Please don't clog up our clean thread with reposts of your BS.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:43:18 AM

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

How is it you trap KORE into a narrow frame of your mind and your business plan.
Very deceiving.

I actually like the concept, I just need to know more about the Koin and have questions and suggestions.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:44:12 AM

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

Very deceiving.

I actually like the concept, I just need to know more about the Koin and have questions and suggestions.

Take them PM then...or mumble

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:45:21 AM

No disrespect, I will just leave. Thanks!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:48:50 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 04:47:59 AM by MikeMike

No disrespect, I will just leave. Thanks!

Anytime you want to have an honest open conversation in person on Mumble or by PM just let me know.
We could talk in person using the KORE Wallet free feature but by the deceiving way
in which you conduct yourself something tells me you won't be able to get it working.
Take care.

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:38:32 AM

surprised to see kore so down. Came here to check what could be the problem any news?
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: