Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:47:33 PM

I have no reason to have an opinion if I had nothing here. Asking a question is not fud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:43:20 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 04:32:25 AM by MikeMike

@mymoneyman
sooo you want your money back man??  Cheesy Cheesy
just kidding, now seriously.... who da fuck cares about money???  Cheesy Cheesy
I wouldn't mind to at least keep the Kore I have acquired. It should transfer over 1:1.  If not then Kore 2.0 is already dead.

Hey boy, stop your mind. Don't think about something that it's not your business. Don't worry and trust to your Dev.  Cool
+1

You're garbage
You're losing the entire community.
You say one thing and do another every day. So is it not 1 Kore = 1 Kore anymore?
You continue to talk about something that you have not understand. And continue to FUD in a coin's thread that you have already sell and not have interesting anymore.
You mix words of two different context. I hope a light in your dark soon.

I have north of 70,000 Kore at the moment. I have no reason to have an opinion if I had nothing here. Asking a question is not fud. Not receiving an answer to said question is FUD. I doubt I'm the only one with that concern.
snipped...

Do you actually honestly truly think anyone takes you seriously anymore?!
I could see New Ones lurking that might fall for your fud
AND that's the ONLY reason I and most-likely others even post
a reply to your BS since you take things out of context and
focus on half of the facts given twisting them to your endeavors.
(this in no way means every single question was fud)
Seriously...
You've lost every bit of trust, respect and consideration for what you
coyly claim as legitimate concern and reasons to post.
You've left here a number of times.

Don't come back!
 Kiss

As for your 70k Coins,
PLEASE SELL THEM ALL AT ONCE.
Think about it!
You can leave here and actually bring smiles on
the faces of many buyers!
Go ahead and DO IT!
Crash Kore down to 1k Satoshi.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Most Sincerely,

MM

In ALL Earnest, This One's For YOU:

mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:14:09 AM

How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:18:55 AM

How cute, you and Paula can't take me serious and don't trust me. The only 2 left here and always take offence to any questions from anyone. You automatically go on the defensive and start fighting with anyone with concerns. Ive been around since the beginning and I will ask whatever questions I have. You can handle it like children if you want. It just shows others what to expect from this team. I will be quiet for a while because its obvious you have no real answers but if I have another concern I'll voice it.

Stop your lies and leave please.
I'd rather you sell out and be gone.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:01:37 AM

★ ! "Richard Stallman Talks About Ubuntu"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8CNp-vksc

★ NEW! "Feds conducting mass cellphone surveillance from planes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUeo8dFCh8

★ NEW! "Noam Chomsky (2014) "Edward Snowden and NSA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxS572Yo-_0

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.

★  "Find Out Whether This Unkillable Tracker Is On Your Smartphone"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/10/28/find-out-whether-this-privacy-killing-super-cookie-is-on-your-phone/?partner=yahootix

★  "Google in Bed with State Dept"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV_Vz-Ur2M

★  "Are fake cell towers stealing your info?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w
http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

★  "Listening to ‘Whisper’: Social media app found to track users"  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjT-bxNHo8

★  "Privacy should be upheld, otherwise it will lead to totalitarianism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNFKZG0M9DQ

★  "Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:45:39 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 10:38:39 AM by MikeMike

Could anyone put some spreadsheets together for the Escrow accounts
and a few others.

Please PM

Pala_00

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:46:40 AM

DeAlquezar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:40:54 AM

Is there a competition for best picture in this thread ? I guess so... Cheesy
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:25:42 AM

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,
make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

then he will be happy and you will since he wont be here anymore .
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:30:32 AM

But he does have some good points , you obviously want him gone , then buy his coins at 15-20K sat and don`t tell him to cash out at a loss ,
make him a good offer he can`t refuse   Smiley

I never said all his questions were wrong.
He's a liar and decidedly corrupt and disruptive for his own purposes.
Anyone in their right mind would not be asking simple questions
the way he is IF they have a sincere desire for the coins betterment.
Especially IF they had 70k...
Like he says.
He simply does not care and IF he truly does not care
then he can sell.

Why would anyone "Reward" such behavior?! Huh

tyson187

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:59:22 AM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

most of the people don`t care about any of their coins they hold , the main goal is to make profit nothing else matters

he is probably frustrated about the price and the value of his investment , I remember people were talking about the price of 100K when the beta wallet comes out , maybe he put a lot of money in it because of that and now it seems he wont make any profit soon or he can`t even break even.

I would not call it reward more likely getting rid of him , otherwise expect his posts for the next few months .
BigBill

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:02:38 PM

Stop feeding TROLL

You right, but I cannot don't answer when I read rubbish like this.

It is hard sometimes but necessary. Anyway there are always this kind of guys in all coins, even if you do miracles.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:04:55 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 01:12:08 PM by MikeMike

Like he says.
then he can sell.

most of the people don`t care about any of their coins they hold , the main goal is to make profit nothing else matters

he is probably frustrated about the price and the value of his investment , I remember people were talking about the price of 100K when the beta wallet comes out , maybe he put a lot of money in it because of that and now it seems he wont make any profit soon or he can`t even break even.

I would not call it reward more likely getting rid of him , otherwise expect his posts for the next few months .
You can decide to believe his BS and I do not prescribe to your logic in this situation.
Nor do they deserve any sympathy.

tyson187

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:25:29 PM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

You can decide to believe his BS and I do not prescribe to your logic in this situation.

a lot of people when they lose money on some coin they start to self destruct , they wont cash out and leave they just want it to crash even more so they could drag other people into it ,the best way to deal with this kind of people is to ignore them and their comments and posts ,
and eventually they will leave by themselves .
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:27:08 PM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

a lot of people when they lose money on some coin they start to self destruct , they wont cash out and leave they just want it to crash even more so they could drag other people into it ,the best way to deal with this kind of people is to ignore them and their comments and posts ,
and eventually they will leave by themselves .

There's now enough BS on record they will never be able to escape.

Pala_00

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:05:59 PM

Remember to stake! Maybe will reach 50 connections tonight!  Tongue
mymoneyman

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.
mymoneyman

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

Kore Dev is legit though I will say that.  mike and paula are questionable and in my opinion are not good for kore and are the main cause for any real fud.

tyson187

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:25:36 PM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.

you can do whatever you want , post your opinion about the coin and other stuff ,

but sometimes if you question the dev, the team and the future of their coin you will be called a troll or fudder , that`s how it is on this forum .

I`m not judging you or calling you anything , you have concerns about your investment like everyone else .
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

Like he says.
then he can sell.

I mined about 15k kore in 4 hours, but put in about 2 btc on the rise and continue to put money in now as I think it will go somewhere assuming the dev don't disappear. With that said there is a lot of trash and lack of communications between the team. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. I would like the calling and tor feature built in and a platform where kore is used to make calls wherever. I am here for the tech, not to make money.  My complaints are clear in my other messages. If you see it as FUD then so be it. Paula is documented doing the same thing for NMC and XPM and others. He/She was screaming "Cheap" coins a year ago when nmc was $12. The history is they are the ones to make money and will not tell anyone how it really is. I have been asked to PM concerns and not use the forum. I am here to question if necessary and praise if necessary. right now i am questioning. Call me out as FUD idc but im not going anywhere.

you can do whatever you want , post your opinion about the coin and other stuff ,

but sometimes if you question the dev, the team and the future of their coin you will be called a troll or fudder , that`s how it is on this forum .

I`m not judging you or calling you anything , you have concerns about your investment like everyone else .
Reading both your posts has now become an enjoyable daily farcical near Comic Strip like Occurrence.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: