Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
L3nz

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:03:09 PM

The richlist is working again!  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 06:14:19 PM

Time for a new article about the Korecoin 3.0 features : click!

Interesting things seem to be happening here, looking forward to finding out more.
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

Time for a new article about the Korecoin 3.0 features : click!

Interesting things seem to be happening here, looking forward to finding out more.

Thanks jdebunt!  Cheesy
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

So to confirm: No whitepaper (except the crumpled piece of paper you posted a few moments ago) and no open-sourcing or code audit within next 6 months?

Is this correct?

This is already a whitepaper. informal, but anyway a whitepaper.

KoreCoin it's opensource. You can look the code on the github. Except for the new and unique features. It means that all about coins (premine, max amount, fees, rewards, etc) is writed clear and checkable.

Indeed. ofc it is. My bad.
But no whitepaper or code review?

Is the audio encrypted before it is sent through Tor? If so, how and with which ciphers?

child_harold

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:12:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:28:38 PM by child_harold

Maybe you could just tell us now before you lose any more of your supporters?

I working on a new release of KoreCoin. It's calling "KoreCoin 3.0 - The Evolution". It will start over the blockchain, but will honor the old bagholder. All address balances will be added on the block1, but not 1:1. Kore3 will start with a more big price and I will look for equipoise the value.

The new version will not a simple wallet, but a real secure and anonymous enviroment. The final vision is that people open his computer, open the wallet and don't need nothing more.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new long POW period and maybe NO POS.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new wallet layout
KoreCoin 3.0 will support the stealth address and voice calls through VoIP, with a TELCO gateway. Maybe the Video too but for now I'm not sure.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure browser, that working through the embedded TOR.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure email client, that working through the embedded TOR. And the users will have the possibility to buy a @korecoin.org address
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a dedicate tab that point to an anonymous marketplace, always through the embedded TOR.

And it's not all. I've many more ideas to add, but I don't want to tell it for now.

This will happen in the next six months or a little before

now that is what i am talking about, sorry didnt read this before i went on my rant

You read the part about 6 months, right?

And how the split will not be 1:1? And how the network will be PoW?

Why the move to PoW?

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

yes....

i just want to know timeframe and direction, it allows me to make decisions about the future.
at this point, kore coin will have to grow its community organically, because there will be no new tech to push the price up for a while.

that being said there is a working wallet, and tor integrated voip.  the value of kore could easilly grow form the group here, if they work on developing the infastructure of the kore community with the tech that is in place already.

now that there is a low price entry point, with a 6 month goal of kore 3.0
we just need
1) Eurbids to transfer the 130000 coins to escrow
2) A good PR man to create a new roadmap
3) get people to use kore voip before the competition draws away all the users
we need giveaways
we need a reason to use the koreviop
we need community building ideas
we need a marketplace

we need a growing community.

without these you might as well dump your coins and buy them back in 4-5 months.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pala_00

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Maybe you could just tell us now before you lose any more of your supporters?

I working on a new release of KoreCoin. It's calling "KoreCoin 3.0 - The Evolution". It will start over the blockchain, but will honor the old bagholder. All address balances will be added on the block1, but not 1:1. Kore3 will start with a more big price and I will look for equipoise the value.

The new version will not a simple wallet, but a real secure and anonymous enviroment. The final vision is that people open his computer, open the wallet and don't need nothing more.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new long POW period and maybe NO POS.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new wallet layout
KoreCoin 3.0 will support the stealth address and voice calls through VoIP, with a TELCO gateway. Maybe the Video too but for now I'm not sure.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure browser, that working through the embedded TOR.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure email client, that working through the embedded TOR. And the users will have the possibility to buy a @korecoin.org address
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a dedicate tab that point to an anonymous marketplace, always through the embedded TOR.

And it's not all. I've many more ideas to add, but I don't want to tell it for now.

This will happen in the next six months or a little before

now that is what i am talking about, sorry didnt read this before i went on my rant

I'm talking about features, I think will be released on the way.

Have you read the part about features, right? Some months for a project so big?

The margin is huge.
child_harold

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

I'm talking about features, I think will be released on the way.

Have you read the part about features, right? Some months for a project so big?

The margin is huge.

Sorry my edited reply was as follows:

And how the split will not be 1:1? And how the network will be PoW?
Why the move to PoW?

Feel free to answer these

In terms of new features all Im seeing is a TOR browser and email client or something of the like. Video is being discounted and what of this POBA thing? Ok Stealth addresses would be nice. All I want from KORE is the world's best Anon voip. No marketplace. No browser.

Q. Is the audio encrypted before it is sent through Tor so that it may only be decrypted by the recipient? Extra info on this appreciated

BigBill

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:46:49 PM

Jesus christ guys, stay relaxed.

Thanks for the cheap coins, weak hands.

When the new features will be released, this cheap price wil be just a bad memory.

Thanks again, I thought it was impossibile to re-buy at this price.

Thanks.

This is right moment to byu coins. The way cannot be only up, the price must sometimes go down is it normal. So keep calm and buy your coins.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

just a few more questions for you eurbids

1)will you be releasing any of the promised upgrades to kore 2.0
2)will you implement the messenger?
3)will you be working with the koreteam to implement the code for Korephone so they can get landline to address working?
4)will you be implementing a proper buddylist/phonebook for kore voip?
5)will you be able to implement conference calls?

please be specific as your answer as they will be the deciding factor on whether some of us stay to help build the community, or instead jump on the train with the competition while we wit for the KORE 3.0.

also remember that if there are to many broken promises the community will have a hard time trusting that there will be a working 3.0 to jump on in 6 months.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:20:37 PM

3)will you be working with the koreteam to implement the code for Korephone so they can get landline to address working?

please be specific as your answer as they will be the deciding factor on whether some of us stay to help build the community, or instead jump on the train with the competition while we wit for the KORE 3.0.

also remember that if there are to many broken promises the community will have a hard time trusting that there will be a working 3.0 to jump on in 6 months.

Eurbids,

Even the Implementation of KORESurf till messenger or other features
could be released would be sufficient to Kore being a sought after tech.
allowing people to surf the net through TOR with just a click of their mouse.

Just a thought...

MM

EDIT:
Good to see the Community get involved and the open communication on the thread.

Cheers!
 Smiley

Pala_00

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:26:30 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 08:59:55 PM by Pala_00

IMHO I think that the "6 months or a little before", is only the "total time" necessary for complete "KoreCoin3.0 - The Evolution" project (Anon Marketplace,  stealth address, Telco Gateway, embedded secure browser, embedded secure mail, etc...).

I think new features will be released on the way.

I'm interested too about KoreCard and Poba.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:34:25 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 08:57:56 PM by MikeMike

I think that the "6 months or a little before", is only the "total time" necessary for complete "KoreCoin3.0 - The Evolution" project (Anon Marketplace,  stealth address, Telco Gateway, embedded secure browser, embedded secure mail, etc...).

Yes we could hope so but clarification from Eurbids is Key.
He did mention KoreCard was progressing...and the
PoBA Code was well underway being written.

What may make sense for us to be implemented first etc.
may be completely different from what's first in line
for Eurbids.

He did say he was evaluating which direction to go and has
today made that "End Goal" direction known.

With the KorePhone Proof of Code getting close it and with
Eurbids release of just one or two features could be instrumental
for Kore Adoption by the general population till Kore 3.0 is released in it's entirety.

MM

Regarding Price:
It's worth noting that the scam coiners out there have
no desire for a real honest coin to fulfill what the Goal is:

100% ANON in all aspects. Just because it's what people should have.
This fact would put them near out of P&D business with their scam coin after
scam coin releases at much much higher prices to detract from the fact there
are real earnest efforts by real earnest people trying to get a real ANON coin together.
To "Do it right" is no easy task and there are a few that are trying and Kore is one of them.

Pala_00

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:57:40 PM

I think that the "6 months or a little before", is only the "total time" necessary for complete "KoreCoin3.0 - The Evolution" project (Anon Marketplace,  stealth address, Telco Gateway, embedded secure browser, embedded secure mail, etc...).

Yes we could hope so but clarification from Eurbids is Key.
He did mention KoreCard was progressing...and the
PoBA Code was well underway being written.

What may make sense for us to be implemented first etc.
may be completely different from what's first in line
for Eurbids.

He did say he was evaluating which direction to go and has
today made that "End Goal" direction known.

With the KorePhone Proof of Code getting close it and with
Eurbids release of just one or two features could be instrumental
for Kore Adoption by the general population.

MM

Lol if all this features will be released will reach 50$

Anyway, I'm very enthusiast about the anon Voip, and with Telco Gateaway this project will get an huge relevance! but IMHO the Pobanon is great too! a very new revolutionary tech.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

Q. Is the audio encrypted before it is sent through Tor so that it may only be decrypted by the recipient? Extra info on this appreciated

Where are you read that VoIP going through TOR ? VoIP cannot going through TOR because TOR don't support UDP packets.

VoIP at now going through TLS and in the KoreCoin 3.0 will going through a local dedicated encrypted VPN.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:05:06 PM

1. OSX version is already fixed. Buddies working fine without presence and SMS that it's a server problem, wallet is ready for it.
2. yes
3. no, korephone it's a MikeMike and Kore Team project. I've not part in this.
4. look the one
5. conference calls it's a interesting feature. I will look about it

Tell me you now, please, what is this "many broken promises" ? I've jumped only a one release, not more broken promises in my history.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:06:36 PM

IMHO I think that the "6 months or a little before", is only the "total time" necessary for complete "KoreCoin3.0 - The Evolution" project (Anon Marketplace,  stealth address, Telco Gateway, embedded secure browser, embedded secure mail, etc...).

Yes of course. I don't need 6 months for the first release. I told around 6 months for the full wallet features in list.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

1. OSX version is already fixed. Buddies working fine without presence and SMS that it's a server problem, wallet is ready for it.
2. yes
4. look the one

Tell me you now, please, what is this "many broken promises" ? I've jumped only a one release, not more broken promise in my history.

Eurbids,

Are you saying that IF you are given code that won't take much time for you at all to allow the KorePhone to call wallet addresses that you will not do it?

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:10:15 PM

2. yes
4. look the one

Tell me you now, please, what is this "many broken promises" ? I've jumped only a one release, not more broken promise in my history.

Eurbids,

Are you saying that IF you are given code that won't take much time for you at all to allow the KorePhone to call wallet addresses that you will not do it?

But of course I will do it. But my priority and my work is on the wallet. I wanted to mean that I don't write code (firmware) for korephone.

Pala_00

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

Best dev. Thanks for the fast replies.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: