Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPEC] SpectrumCoin - 12 Algos - X11|Groestl|Keccak|Scrypt|SHA - Bounties  (Read 30672 times)
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:04:45 AM

Dev we need some news from you

iamphoenix

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:11:35 AM

Just an FYI

If anyone here, from the comments i can see there may be a couple, looking for sonething besides a PND or scam (SFR mined 1000coins per block then what happened all of a sudden 72 or who cares coi s per block.)

Long story short if your want something worthwhile to invest in for more a week then taking a massive dimp on someone elses face.. and hope not to hold the bag  of shit.. let alone participate in a community... lol or an alias dev with no reputation .. sorry im just rambling on instead of being straight up and to the point. But you guys like suspence hoping one of your scam coins with usually hours or days of mining before POS just hoping someone who MOST OBVIOUSLY has 10% or more of the total supply wont do a 51% stake attak .. wait what... yout shitting me... im dreaming no one is that dumb to actually buy.. oh my jesus... 10 TO 30% NEEDED NOT 51% TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE COINS NETWORK. MY GOD....

Sorry im obvioualy dreaming so dont mind me being all holyfuxkawhagsa about people who love getting scammed over and over...

If that was a reality and not a dream... the crypto world would need a MYRacle or wow satoshi to come allong and shake some senc withe into the crypto
world which already forgot why he started bitcoin to in the first place.

Time for me to wake up and hope this is just a dream and MY Revelation is all just MY Really overactive imagination... ZzZzzzZzzZzz

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
syfare

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:10:58 PM

MYR, SFR or SPEC should all do better than they are doing now. But the cryptoworld doesn't work like this, at least for now. For the moment, we should just wait and maybe invest in these coin while they are low.
Who knows in a few months maybe the public will have more interest in those coin and the price will go way up
iamphoenix

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

No ... SFR .. a massive scam . The spec coin is just a bunch of Lagos shoved together .. there's some other........... MINOR ........... side notes but if anyone invests in anything my god what is 5 minutes of research ..other than determining a solid base foundation from the START. if you want to take a massive dump on someone else's face before they can shit peanut size chunks of SFR chunks in your mouth hey its a gamble.. win, lose, or have your coins security compromised. It is fine 100% to play that game . But man it is Really hurting people young and old who have no guidebook to prepare them go the disgrace that is 99% of coins that exist only to mislead and make money for the scammer. Just imagine how much further the entire crypto communi community as a whole would have come if it wasn't for time and money waisted on betting on the misfortune of others. They chose to invest they took the risk but holy mother of god . And it is the very rare and hard to come by coins including others but Myriad which I have invested in largely that holds Satashi Nakamotos original goal in mind. I was investing at 800 Satashi and I am even more confident right now than I was then. coins like that are the very few reminders we have left that I'm sure satoshi himself may be happy to see carrying his message . who knows... (as you can see I get all emotional when it comes to this. When beginning work on bitcoin for such honest and sincere intentions to benefit mankind .. I don't if he is proud or disappointed with how this turned out. Trying to help people shake the banks fraud and theft off the people's backs now to see a million coins using his gift as a weapon no better than banks defrauding people out of their wealth .. That's why this shit we have today MUST CHANGE otherwise who will want to risk investing in decentralized tech only to get scammed again. These 99% of coins scamming people is slowing down crypto adoption worldwide . It may even bring a halt to this bright future we see ahead and let the banks give us another century of serfdom and slavery. I could not be more serious . Crypto is one of our last refuges from total enslavement .

Anyone can easily and outright disagree and say "no way my normalcy bias tells me to be angry about new ideas and scary outcomes " it just means there is a massive gap in their understanding about the severity of the situation the entire world is in right now and by playing the scam game for greed at another's expense they are only hurting the one thing that may actually get us out of this alive.

Don't get it do some god Damn research . The dial collapse Will be the single greatest moment in human history. The scammers will basically ensure that crypto currenct won't be firmly established as to soften the blow.

thanks for reading

Myriadplatform.org
d-unknown

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:08:57 AM

rip ?
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:02:27 AM

Another coin hitting a dead end?
iamphoenix

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:26:34 AM

rip ?

if not expect a huge whale to take a shit .. then rip

Myriadplatform.org
vedran82

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:35:38 AM

That would be sad indeed. First time I've got a reasonable amount of any coin and now it's dead.
MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:31:46 PM

That would be sad indeed. First time I've got a reasonable amount of any coin and now it's dead.

It is dead because it was not picked up by the whales. There are some big players that have a major impact on whether a coin takes off and they passed this one over.

That is why you were able to get a reasonable amount of coins. I am in the same boat.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:15:36 PM

It is dead because it was not picked up by the whales. There are some big players that have a major impact on whether a coin takes off and they passed this one over.

That is why you were able to get a reasonable amount of coins. I am in the same boat.

Dev time for an update, make it all algos and try to implement some tech

syfare

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:03:12 AM

Dev time for an update, make it all algos and try to implement some tech
last source edit was 18 days ago, do you really need something else to move on ?
Nothing will happen here except if the dev give the keys to someone else

I'm willing to take on the development, so if the dev come back, send me a pm ...
SpectrumCoin (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

The latest Windows wallet is available for download.
This version includes additional checkpoints.

Download

Windows QT wallet (0.8.99.12 2014-07-21)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3djb9j5krf94ap/spectrumcoin-20140721.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!IsQwkSgS!yTfGa6fL-eKTrqLo1NImMdMC46VcNLLP99G5LAFcD64

Github source
https://github.com/spectrumcoin/spectrumcoin
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:05:55 PM

The latest Windows wallet is available for download.
This version includes additional checkpoints.

Download

Windows QT wallet (0.8.99.12 2014-07-21)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3djb9j5krf94ap/spectrumcoin-20140721.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!IsQwkSgS!yTfGa6fL-eKTrqLo1NImMdMC46VcNLLP99G5LAFcD64

Github source
https://github.com/spectrumcoin/spectrumcoin

Are you blind or just rude?
Many of us ask you questions and you never answer.  Angry
most of us are gone, Spec will die for lack of communication !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

Another message for nothing ...
Incredible  Shocked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
saffroncoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:09:33 PM

Just an FYI

If anyone here, from the comments i can see there may be a couple, looking for sonething besides a PND or scam (SFR mined 1000coins per block then what happened all of a sudden 72 or who cares coi s per block.)

Long story short if your want something worthwhile to invest in for more a week then taking a massive dimp on someone elses face.. and hope not to hold the bag  of shit.. let alone participate in a community... lol or an alias dev with no reputation .. sorry im just rambling on instead of being straight up and to the point. But you guys like suspence hoping one of your scam coins with usually hours or days of mining before POS just hoping someone who MOST OBVIOUSLY has 10% or more of the total supply wont do a 51% stake attak .. wait what... yout shitting me... im dreaming no one is that dumb to actually buy.. oh my jesus... 10 TO 30% NEEDED NOT 51% TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE COINS NETWORK. MY GOD....

Sorry im obvioualy dreaming so dont mind me being all holyfuxkawhagsa about people who love getting scammed over and over...

If that was a reality and not a dream... the crypto world would need a MYRacle or wow satoshi to come allong and shake some senc withe into the crypto
world which already forgot why he started bitcoin to in the first place.

Time for me to wake up and hope this is just a dream and MY Revelation is all just MY Really overactive imagination... ZzZzzzZzzZzz

I am only commenting here because you have no idea of what you are talking about. It is important for us to clear any conclusion because you just can't brainwash others. There is not a single evidence to show SFR is a scam. You are the only one trolling about. I know you are a great MYR supporter. Even I am. We gave credit to them when we first launched because multi-algos is pretty cool and provides much more security. But that doesn't mean you give out baseless facts about SFR. It looks like you are trolling every multi-algo coin. I have also clarified on the SFR thread where you trolled, that points are baseless. You probably don't follow that thread. So i am posting it here so that everyone else knows that you are trying to brainwash them.

You said every block was 1000. When was each block 1000? The first 2 days of launch, the block rewards were 3*72 SFR = 216 SFR. A random superblock was generated for some very lucky persons at 3*72*5= 1080 SFR.

Only 2 have recorded to receive 1080 in a block and that was only for the first 2 days - April 28 an April 29 2014. Now the random superblocks are 5*72 = 360 which is again exceedingly difficult to get.

Suddenly popping up and trolling will make you think like that. If you have followed the thread then you would understand.

To others , sorry that i have posted about another coin here but i guess you all need to know that iamphoenix is giving false "scam alerts" without any base and facts. He probably didn't like another multi-algo coin and never bothered to read the specs properly.

Thank you

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

No ... SFR .. a massive scam . The spec coin is just a bunch of Lagos shoved together .. there's some other........... MINOR ........... side notes but if anyone invests in anything my god what is 5 minutes of research ..other than determining a solid base foundation from the START. if you want to take a massive dump on someone else's face before they can shit peanut size chunks of SFR chunks in your mouth hey its a gamble.. win, lose, or have your coins security compromised. It is fine 100% to play that game . But man it is Really hurting people young and old who have no guidebook to prepare them go the disgrace that is 99% of coins that exist only to mislead and make money for the scammer. Just imagine how much further the entire crypto communi community as a whole would have come if it wasn't for time and money waisted on betting on the misfortune of others. They chose to invest they took the risk but holy mother of god . And it is the very rare and hard to come by coins including others but Myriad which I have invested in largely that holds Satashi Nakamotos original goal in mind. I was investing at 800 Satashi and I am even more confident right now than I was then. coins like that are the very few reminders we have left that I'm sure satoshi himself may be happy to see carrying his message . who knows... (as you can see I get all emotional when it comes to this. When beginning work on bitcoin for such honest and sincere intentions to benefit mankind .. I don't if he is proud or disappointed with how this turned out. Trying to help people shake the banks fraud and theft off the people's backs now to see a million coins using his gift as a weapon no better than banks defrauding people out of their wealth .. That's why this shit we have today MUST CHANGE otherwise who will want to risk investing in decentralized tech only to get scammed again. These 99% of coins scamming people is slowing down crypto adoption worldwide . It may even bring a halt to this bright future we see ahead and let the banks give us another century of serfdom and slavery. I could not be more serious . Crypto is one of our last refuges from total enslavement .

Anyone can easily and outright disagree and say "no way my normalcy bias tells me to be angry about new ideas and scary outcomes " it just means there is a massive gap in their understanding about the severity of the situation the entire world is in right now and by playing the scam game for greed at another's expense they are only hurting the one thing that may actually get us out of this alive.

Don't get it do some god Damn research . The dial collapse Will be the single greatest moment in human history. The scammers will basically ensure that crypto currenct won't be firmly established as to soften the blow.

thanks for reading

SFR a scam? Hahahaha , I think you did not get some when they were cheap. It is the best coin in the market backed by best dev team and there was 0.000778% , which I don't think is very low. Answer some of my question you MYR fanboy :

1. Does MYR has self destructing messaging service?
2. Does MYR has anonymous transactions?
3. Does MYR team is flexible for all the latest options market needs?
4. Does MYR has great wallet like SFR?
5 Does MYR has a feature that allows its users to purchase everything sold in bitcoin?

If your answer to all the above questions is no, then sell all your MYR and buy some cheap Saffroncoin as soon as possible because it will have all these features within few days. Next update will include SFRbit, SFRsend and SFRsend+, trading from wallet and many more wallet features.
MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:20:18 PM

I know this coin is dead but please maybe have this battle via PM...

Getting notifications for new posts gets my hope up and that's not nice.
SpectrumCoin (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:50:05 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 08:01:14 PM by SpectrumCoin

New bounties added.

Bounties

1000 SPEC for an online service (e.g. game or shop) that uses SpectrumCoin (x3)
500 SPEC for first pool of each algo (x12)
vedran82

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:42:54 AM

New bounties added.

Bounties

1000 SPEC for an online service (e.g. game or shop) that uses SpectrumCoin (x3)
500 SPEC for first pool of each algo (x12)

Give us some news. Push this coin to some better exchange. AGX is shutting down, so we're down to Alcurex only. And I'm sitting on 100K+ spec so your bounty is quite small for a 33sat coin, which is the current price.
iamphoenix

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:07:13 AM

thanks for reading

SFR a scam? Hahahaha , I think you did not get some when they were cheap. It is the best coin in the market backed by best dev team and there was 0.000778% , which I don't think is very low. Answer some of my question you MYR fanboy :

1. Does MYR has self destructing messaging service?
2. Does MYR has anonymous transactions?
3. Does MYR team is flexible for all the latest options market needs?
4. Does MYR has great wallet like SFR?
5 Does MYR has a feature that allows its users to purchase everything sold in bitcoin?

If your answer to all the above questions is no, then sell all your MYR and buy some cheap Saffroncoin as soon as possible because it will have all these features within few days. Next update will include SFRbit, SFRsend and SFRsend+, trading from wallet and many more wallet features.

Nope I was proven wrong today. I am sorry for my incorrect statements about SFR.

Myriadplatform.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: