Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility  (Read 9232 times)
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 08:24:47 PM

Hawker has spent more time trolling this thread than it would have taken to watch the press conference, hasn't he?

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 08:40:50 PM

Obama's birth certificate say he was born in Hawaii and, in the absence of proof he was born somewhere else, what's the point in examining the "evidence" or watching videos where 'The press conference was the "news of content."'

Unless there is positive evidence that he was born outside the US, there is no story here.
There is evidence he wasn't born in Hawaii, but you REFUSE to look at it.

Watch the damn video. It shows the certificate is an electronic forgery and NOT a scan like it should be. The video does not say he Muslim or born on Kenya or any of the other things that you have said to distract from the actual topic

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 09:10:57 PM

Obama's birth certificate say he was born in Hawaii and, in the absence of proof he was born somewhere else, what's the point in examining the "evidence" or watching videos where 'The press conference was the "news of content."'

Unless there is positive evidence that he was born outside the US, there is no story here.
There is evidence he wasn't born in Hawaii, but you REFUSE to look at it.

Watch the damn video. It shows the certificate is an electronic forgery and NOT a scan like it should be. The video does not say he Muslim or born on Kenya or any of the other things that you have said to distract from the actual topic

You are missing the point.  There is no Kenyan or other non-US birth certificate. 

If there is something in the video, point to a news story with it in it and I'll read it.  All I have seen is that he hasn't found a thing and is fussing over the quality of the image.  Since it doesn't matter whether or not that document is a fake, why waste time on it?
zer0

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:01:58 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2012, 12:20:08 AM by zer0

Infamous troll sheriff Joe Arpaio hasn't had time to update his seekrit African president evidence because he's about to be thrown out of the public trust for corruption, intimidation and general insanity charges.

vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:17:03 AM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-to-Zebest

Blah.
benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:52:34 AM

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

vampire

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:21:02 AM

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

Do you even can read? Why don't you just read what does it say near the bottom. Duh, it's a copy that was certified by state.

They scanned it, printed it and signed it.
Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 02:44:48 AM

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

Do you even can read? Why don't you just read what does it say near the bottom. Duh, it's a copy that was certified by state.

You haven't watched the video either have you...

zionist shill

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:57:04 AM

Can you people now understand why elites think of you as useless eaters and useful idiots.

You haven't watched the video either have you...

no he has not.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 09:04:53 AM

...snip...

no he has not.

And won't.  Its content free - if he had found something, it would be on record somewhere by now.  Spending an hour on a content free video is futile.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 09:20:57 AM

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

Oh wow.  You are adding the researchers at snopes to the list of conspiracy members. 

No doubt after he leaves office, Obama will give them billions of dollars reward for enabling him to....to...well, to do what?  Assuming health care is struck down, he is a big zero.  Hardly something worth a conspiracy that stated in 1960 is it?

benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 01:13:27 AM

Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.

Red Emerald

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2012, 02:29:47 AM

Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.
Well lets do it ourselves. Someone has to have a copy of acrobat pro.

vampire

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 04:12:22 AM

Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.

Uh.. I think I said that 3 times now... But I'll repeat for really slow learners:

Step 1: Digitize the birth certificate
Step 2: Print it on the green paper
Step 3: Notarize it
Step 4: Digitize it again and post as the PDF.
Step 5: Uh PROFIT!

Tell me which part of the process are you confused with?
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 04:18:15 AM

A Birther argument here. Wow.

You know what I find interesting. The POTUS keeps his Step-Grandma in a shack in Kenya. So much for distributing the wealth.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 04:23:23 AM

You missed:

Step 4.5: Crop out all evidence that the security paper is not original

vampire

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 05:55:25 AM

You missed:

OMG?! Uh Do you even understand that it's a copy? Of course it isn't the original, genius. They printed the scanned image on the security paper..

Obama provided copies of his birth certificate.... Uh....
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 07:07:48 AM

You missed:

lol.  Just lol.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 02:35:22 AM

I'm going to start a new conspiracy theory, and claim that, even though Obama is a legitimate US citizen, his group created a fake looking birth certificate on purpose, to distract the more fringe, er, I mean more scrutinizing citizens from something more sinister. Let them spend hours fretting over his fake looking birth certificate, while they institute a OneWolrdGovernment/AlienInvasion/LizardMen/MindControl policy.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 03:32:05 AM

I'm going to start a new conspiracy theory, and claim that, even though Obama is a legitimate US citizen, his group created a fake looking birth certificate on purpose, to distract the more fringe, er, I mean more scrutinizing citizens from something more sinister. Let them spend hours fretting over his fake looking birth certificate, while they institute a OneWolrdGovernment/AlienInvasion/LizardMen/MindControl policy.
+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: