Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's take bets on the Bitcoinica fiasco.  (Read 1418 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:38:41 AM

I'm selling shares on the stolen coins of Bitcoinica. If the majority of the stolen coins are recovered from the perpetrator and are given back to Bitcoinica, I will buy the shares back from you for 1 Bitcoin a piece. As for otherwise, they will be worth nothing to me indefinitely.

I'm selling 100 shares for .1 Bitcoins a piece. Anybody interested?

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 05:49:14 AM

Scam

move along

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:51:02 AM

Scam

move along

Agreed. Even if he lost, he wouldn't be able to pay. Instead of providing proof to him, he needs to be providing proof to the community that he has a dime. Considering he's jobless and lives off his parents, that's not likely.

"Hey mom, can I have $10,000 to pay some dudes on a forum for me having a big mouth and refusing to stop being self-important?"

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:53:25 AM

Scam

move along

Agreed. Even if he lost, he wouldn't be able to pay. Instead of providing proof to him, he needs to be providing proof to the community that he has a dime. Considering he's jobless and lives off his parents, that's not likely.

"Hey mom, can I have $10,000 to pay some dudes on a forum for me having a big mouth and refusing to stop being self-important?"

These gentlemen's claims are unfounded. I'll happily provide any identification necessary to forge a trusting agreement.

Additionally, I've taken a 100+ BTC loan from Theymos to short-sell with. Profit was made and his loan was returned in full plus interest.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:55:03 AM

Scam

move along

These gentlemen's claims are unfounded. I'll happily provide any identification necessary to forge a trusting agreement.

Additionally, I've taken a 100+ BTC loan from Theymos to short-sell with. Profit was made and his loan was returned in full plus interest.

I asked Theymos and he denied ever loaning anyone named "Boss" a 100BTC loan. You sir, are a liar.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:56:55 AM

Scam

move along

I asked Theymos and he denied ever loaning anyone named "Boss" a 100BTC loan.

That would be true but I am not a liar. I simply did that with a different account.

This current alias has no credentials and should be treated as such but please know I have collateral on this account: A 10 BTC donation.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:59:59 AM

That would be true but I am not a liar. I simply did that with a different account.

This current alias has no credentials and should be treated as such but please know I have collateral on this account: A 10 BTC donation.

Oh well if I can confirm that account did in fact pay back a 100BTC loan then I'll retract my statement. What account was that loan made under?

Please understand that by not responding it will be seen as an act of bad faith and an attempt to scam the community.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:04:50 AM

Oh well if I can confirm that account did in fact pay back a 100BTC loan then I'll retract my statement. What account was that loan made under?

Please understand that by not responding it will be seen as an act of bad faith and an attempt to scam the community.

I refuse to confirm anything with you. I will confirm any information by my own will. You can say whatever you wish.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:06:24 AM

LOL and we can ignore you since you are making up shit.

Even your avatar screams, "shady character"

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:06:46 AM

I refuse to confirm anything with you. I will confirm any information by my own will. You can say whatever you wish.

Oh in that case, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Keep scamming, scammer.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:29:03 AM

And why do we put up with this weirdo ?   Huh

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 06:30:56 AM

"Recovered"?

This is Bitcoin. There's no chargebacks, no method of recovering stolen goods short of legal action.

Zhou has lost those coins. That ship has sailed.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: