Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ECC] ECCoin | POS | Community take over | Development bounties!!!  (Read 18689 times)
pmabdsf

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:55:03 AM

1.13BTC is about 90 LTC...
We need 50% (0.625BTC) in advance, but we need to be very sure that we can pay him the other 50% after completion!

45 LTC up front and 45 LTC when done.  I have 14 in my wallet right now.  I'll donate it if two others pledge the same and then we are basically moving!  Anybody?  Call for action!

NXT 15862282579517523866

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:42:52 AM

Guys, before you start fixing everything, I have one question.

Are you guys the sole owner of the Git-repo?

I supose that Mindfox is going to hardfork the new wallet. If you guys are not the owner of the Git-hub, you are gonna have problems with the exchanges accepting the new wallet.

You have to contact all the exchanges and see if they want to cooperate on the take-over .
goldmaxx (OP)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:52:20 AM

Guys, before you start fixing everything, I have one question.

Are you guys the sole owner of the Git-repo?

I supose that Mindfox is going to hardfork the new wallet. If you guys are not the owner of the Git-hub, you are gonna have problems with the exchanges accepting the new wallet.

You have to contact all the exchanges and see if they want to cooperate on the take-over .

We are aware of that...
Mindfox has contacts within Mintpal, Poloniex,... so all will be fine, don't worry.
Anyway, we have no other option left now hostmaster had to leave...

pmabdsf

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:54:26 AM

Guys, we need two people to donate 14-16LTC each please.  I will match my own 14 and then we can turn the page and get moving towards where this coin belongs.  Who is with me?

NXT 15862282579517523866
goldmaxx (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:56:16 AM

1.13BTC is about 90 LTC...
We need 50% (0.625BTC) in advance, but we need to be very sure that we can pay him the other 50% after completion!

45 LTC up front and 45 LTC when done.  I have 14 in my wallet right now.  I'll donate it if two others pledge the same and then we are basically moving!  Anybody?  Call for action!

Guys, please...if you want to make a donation, just make the donation...
If we all keep waiting untill someone else goes first, things wont get moving!
I jumped first by donating 10 000 000 ECC + 0.12BTC and by handing over the wallet to Dr Charles.
It's all a matter of trust...if we don't trust each other, this will be going no where...
So please, transfer your 14 LTC to the community wallet and we will transfer it into BTC, so we can pay Mindfox for the fix.
Show the world how solid and strong this community is!!!

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:29:49 PM

Looks like Mintpal has caught word of  multiple forks and has frozen deposits and withdrawals of ECC for the time being so we need to hurry with our wallet fix.

goldmaxx (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:01:57 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 02:19:42 PM by goldmaxx

Looks like Mintpal has caught word of  multiple forks and has frozen deposits and withdrawals of ECC for the time being so we need to hurry with our wallet fix.

I told you...
Come on guys, donate to our community wallets asap.

Regards

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:08:47 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 02:22:43 PM by Dr Charles

ill have 3.46LTC sent in a couple minutes... cannot withdraw from a mintpal address to another mintpal address so I have to send to a third party then back to mintpal haha 2.5LTC is not a whole lot but every bit helps... lets get this rolling or all of our ECC will be worthless

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

ill have 3.46LTC sent in a couple minutes... cannot withdraw from a mintpal address to another mintpal address so I have to send to a third party then back to mintpal haha 2.5LTC is not a whole lot but every bit helps... lets get this rolling or all of our ECC will be worthless

LTC sent Tx ID: cb6887f3b68997c9746d4f13000e0df03ebfa6444403fc6ad9cc11b89f140b61

daavenger

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:27:03 PM

Guys this is a serious problem with the wallet.... if we do not take action now or asap ECC will be dead.
Our chain has forked and the wallet is in trouble......
Blockchain forks are extremely bad for a cryptocurrency. If you sent ECCoins during the fork, there is a chance you would lose them forever if you sent them out on the wrong fork. Ultimately only 1 blockchain will be recognized, and if your coins end up on another blockchain they will disappear. There will be widespread reports of ECC disappearing from mining pools , since the pools were mining on the wrong fork. Also exchanges will probably take a major hit, since ECC will have deposited from the wrong fork confirmed initially and then disappeared later.

If we don't get it together to get the funds required to get this fix out.... we can say goodbye to the original DEV and our coin!!

All this was discussed last night and i didn't realise how bad the situation was until we had said meeting.....

If you want this coin to survive and you want to see the ECC prevail please donate whatever you can to our community fund wallets!!

ECC-wallet:      EZxj2oLwnXF12fhcNpZV5hRRVBXjtxpa2f           
BTC-wallet:      1LxTKMQKEcokUeZS8wDcdWBCbxXZ321kGN     
LTC-wallet:      LZ4frp8EVVWNMTxBMZSp5B2qo1Qx4NQMHe

I Cant stress enough how bad the situation is please guys and girls give what you can and we promise to look after you all once we are back on our feet!!!

thank you

DaAvenger

Graphics manager ECCoin
cordearo

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:11:40 PM

how close are we to our goal of paying mind fox half first
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:43:20 PM

Probably .40 BTC away from first half. No one has really donated yet. I sent almost 4 LTC and Goldmax and sent in a little over .13btc I think but I think that is it.

daavenger

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:02:00 PM

Probably .40 BTC away from first half. No one has really donated yet. I sent almost 4 LTC and Goldmax and sent in a little over .13btc I think but I think that is it.

Are you not our financial manager DR. Charles? do you not already have the wallets to see what the actual amounts are for each wallet??

i thought Goldmaxx had passed the wallets to you?
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:05:10 PM

Are you not our financial manager DR. Charles? do you not already have the wallets to see what the actual amounts are for each wallet??

i thought Goldmaxx had passed the wallets to you?

He told me he is changing the email address on the wallet log in from his personal address to a generic one he created for me to use as head of finances but mintpal has not completed that transfer yet so I do not have access. I sent Goldmaxx a message to inform the swap as not been completed yet so I cannot evaluate the current holding yet. sorry.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

longtime the goal must be bind a dev to the coin by give him shitload ecc so the success of coin is his own success

pay dev in other currency will not make him coin loyal

but i agree for first emergency fix this fast action must be done

let him help u set up a checkpoint and give u a guide how to use it this way at least u prevent future forks
(or lets say always the fork with checkpoint wins...)

i think a dev bound longterm to ecccoin need to be attracted with something like at least 200 million ecc (should be around 1% of actuall existing coins or?)

im willing to donate 10 million ecc for the new dev who stay with coin
now just seek 19 other stakeholder who do the same

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
daavenger

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:40:02 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 10:51:42 PM by daavenger

longtime the goal must be bind a dev to the coin by give him shitload ecc so the success of coin is his own success

pay dev in other currency will not make him coin loyal

but i agree for first emergency fix this fast action must be done

let him help u set up a checkpoint and give u a guide how to use it this way at least u prevent future forks

i think a dev bound longterm to ecccoin need to be attracted with something like at least 200 million ecc (should be around 1% of actuall existing coins or?)

im willing to donate 10 million ecc for the new dev who stay with coin
now just seek 19 other stakeholder who do the same

We have a dev we need donations so we can pay him to make our new wallet and to upkeep....

Please read the other posts about donations... please just donate to the funds ... and stop waiting for others to donate
we need this done as an urgency, if you wait for others to donate we will achieve nothing ... we are about .40 BTC away from first half of payment and we need the other half 100% so we can get the work that needs doing, DONE!!!

WITHOUT THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT (DONATIONS) ECCOIN WILL DIE AS WE HAVE FORKED AND THE WALLET IS IN TROUBLE EVEN IF YOURS WORKS IT WONT SOON AND YOUR COINS MAY DISAPPEAR AND TRANSACTIONS WILL FAIL. AND THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE MASSIVE ICEBERG IN OUR WAY, 

Cryptonit please donate and let us know how you would like your donation to be spent...

That applies to everyone...

you donate ... you get to say where that donation goes.....

DaAvenger

Graphics Manager @ ECCoin

DEVELOPMENT FUND COMMUNITY WALLETS
ECC-wallet:      EZxj2oLwnXF12fhcNpZV5hRRVBXjtxpa2f            
BTC-wallet:      1LxTKMQKEcokUeZS8wDcdWBCbxXZ321kGN      
LTC-wallet:      LZ4frp8EVVWNMTxBMZSp5B2qo1Qx4NQMHe
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:23:28 AM

i cant send my 10 000 000 ecc my wallet is not sync and risc to be on wrong fork

once ur community takeover prove that u able to repair chain

i will support by donating 10 000 000 for a dev that stick with coin

i dont pay for emergency coder who then leave coin again or only work for payments each time

as i said the coin need to find a dev who stick with coin and who is motivated to do this because he own a big share of ECC

and im willing to add my 10 000 000 for creating this future dev stockpile

not for burn and sell them for single dev actions of a hired guy who just sell the ecc and have no personal interest on ecc success

i understand u need money now to pay for emergency

but there i wont help

all my money is bound in coins i wont sell

and as explained above my ecc donation will be for later not for now

first prove the horse is not dead then i start to feed it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:10:37 AM

[12:50] <mindfox_afw> for the signing node, I charge $100 ($10 node + setup + hardened security because it can't be compromised in any way)
[12:50] <Goldmaxx> ok
[12:50] <mindfox_afw> + 0.5 btc for the fix
[12:50] <mindfox_afw> now, if you want to include advanced control in it and a better unlock button, I can merge the price for 1 btc + extra from nodes
[12:50] <Goldmaxx> Sounds reasonably
[12:51] <mindfox_afw> advanced coin control gives the ability to select which transactions to take coins from

I'm sorry for my request so late, and the noob question:
1) What is a "signing node"?
2) Why does he need to merge the coin control? It is not already present in the wallet?
3) The community has already some website, the servers that manage the sites and the site of BlockExplorer, they can act as "active node" 24/7?

Maybe if the dev has to do less work his initial pay may lower.

Last, with regard to the continued funding of the monthly cost,
can be implemented a mandatory version of "Stake for Charity",
as in Hobonickel, sending the share to a public address of the
community and with those funds to pay the Dev, and servers ?

In this way, IMHO, there would be an automatic steady stream of
funds, at least as long as the network remains operating and running.
andromeda66

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:28:34 AM

i cant send my 10 000 000 ecc my wallet is not sync and risc to be on wrong fork

once ur community takeover prove that u able to repair chain

i will support by donating 10 000 000 for a dev that stick with coin

i dont pay for emergency coder who then leave coin again or only work for payments each time

as i said the coin need to find a dev who stick with coin and who is motivated to do this because he own a big share of ECC

and im willing to add my 10 000 000 for creating this future dev stockpile

not for burn and sell them for single dev actions of a hired guy who just sell the ecc and have no personal interest on ecc success

i understand u need money now to pay for emergency

but there i wont help

all my money is bound in coins i wont sell

and as explained above my ecc donation will be for later not for now

first prove the horse is not dead then i start to feed it

Hello,

i own 16 M coins.
So if someone wants to rescue the coin, than it should be someone who
has to loose very much on this coin.

First of all the bagholders, that own hundreds of million of ecc.
Dont expect a rescue from little bagholders like me.

To show my good will i spent 300.000,- ecc, but the biggest part has to come from
the whales.  Grin

Regards
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:30:44 AM

Very good point.

Some type of coin have checkpoint generated every 5 block, this will really help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: