Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ECC] ECCoin | POS | Community take over | Development bounties!!!  (Read 18689 times)
daavenger

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:23:22 AM

Guys, is there an official blockchain explorer for the coin?  As far as we are aware, there are multiple forks and no authoritative source.

We have disabled the currency will de-list if we can't resolve.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Hey we the community have taken over this coin and are in the process of trying to,sort this coin out at this time there is no blockchain but our funds wallet for these tasks needs to,be filled before anything can be done
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:08:58 PM

Guys, is there an official blockchain explorer for the coin?  As far as we are aware, there are multiple forks and no authoritative source.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Hey we the community have taken over this coin and are in the process of trying to,sort this coin out at this time there is no blockchain but our funds wallet for these tasks needs to,be filled before anything can be done

I am sorry to say this....but you have taken over nothing yet. You have no access to the GitHub, you have not produced a working wallet...you don't have the exchanges supporting you. The only thing that you are doing now is asking everybody to donate and screaming that the comunity took over the coin.

As I stated before you NEED control of the Github! Your answer that you have within the exchanges doesn't do it for me.

Now we see that bittrex-richie is here to warn you. Take this serious and SHOW that you are really doing what you can. If this is not resolving the forked coin, then it's not good enough. An excuse that someone is on vacation... NOT GOOD!!!

I know that bittrex-richie is a cool guy...he helps whenever he can. I know this because I have seen it with an other comunity take-over, recently.

TAKE HIS WORDS SERIOUS....
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:33:25 PM

Thanks
richie@bittrex

I am sorry to say this....but you have taken over nothing yet. You have no access to the GitHub, you have not produced a working wallet...you don't have the exchanges supporting you. The only thing that you are doing now is asking everybody to donate and screaming that the comunity took over the coin.

As I stated before you NEED control of the Github! Your answer that you have within the exchanges doesn't do it for me.

Now we see that bittrex-richie is here to warn you. Take this serious and SHOW that you are really doing what you can. If this is not resolving the forked coin, then it's not good enough. An excuse that someone is on vacation... NOT GOOD!!!

I know that bittrex-richie is a cool guy...he helps whenever he can. I know this because I have seen it with an other comunity take-over, recently.

I believe his words are taken seriously but... something like this just doesn't happen overnight

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 10:02:29 PM

hostmaster isnt gone u can join his team no need for a new thread

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:04:01 AM

it's over there is no DEV, not going to donate funds to save a coin that has no community.

There are enough coins, with active devs that are also having difficulties
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:51:41 AM

Thanks
richie@bittrex

I believe his words are taken seriously but... something like this just doesn't happen overnight

Let me be more clear, maybe than you understand!!

If you are not the owner of the Github and you fix (hardfork or not) the coin and get the exchanges to accept your wallet, then you are still not in control of the coin, so the take over is not done, even tho you think so.

Let's see....
So you have done all of this and now HostMaster copies your fixed Github wallet, changes the wallet downloads on BCTalk OP thread and people start to use it. You will have 2 wallets that don't know about each other, both POS, minting....

Yes, another fork, created by Hostmaster.....If he wants to take over control...So, GET THE GITHUB, I can't state it enough!!!

Hope you understand, trust on facts.

goldmaxx (OP)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

Hi guys!

I'm back in the land of the living...
You guys kinda disappointed me.
I really had hoped this community had a stronger backbone... Sad
Since no one is willing to make a (hard needed) donation to the community wallets, we can't pay Mindfox to fix our wallet.

I contacted Hostmaster to see what he can do for us...
Is he willing to hand over the Github?

I keep you posted...

Regards
A-slightly-disappointed-Goldmaxx

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

OK guys so this is what I have done...

Since there is currently a hold on deposits and withdrawals of ECC at mintpal, I converted the 10 million ECC donated there to LTC and have set up a new secure wallet that will be able to send and receive ECC so those of you that said you wanted to donate ECC but couldn't because of the freeze now can. I will fill the new wallet with 10,000,000 more ECC from my personal stash this afternoon when im off work to supplement the ones I converted to LTC on mintpal.

These are our current balances as of right now.

New ECC-wallet:      EKpw483vJg1dmpibeDWzc3WK8nwNpkvanW      --> Balance:10.000.000 ECC
BTC-wallet:            1LxTKMQKEcokUeZS8wDcdWBCbxXZ321kGN       --> Balance:0.12025802 BTC
LTC-wallet:            LZ4frp8EVVWNMTxBMZSp5B2qo1Qx4NQMHe       --> Balance: 5.65459755 LTC

So in total we have about 0.18980963 BTC so far towards our first half goal + the 10,000,000 ECC in the secure wallet.

we need this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: