Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:20:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!**  (Read 49128 times)
Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:26:23 PM

maybe u re rich or you already got ROI in your asics and your electricity is free , but Im rent mining so i need the money to at least cover the expenses after that I keep the rest but if i dont even get to pay the investment, what then....

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

So why this coins dont get's 0 confirmations ?

Been a day now and still 0 confirmations

Same issue.  Sent hours ago.  Nothing.  Lots of confirmations in wallet, none in exchange.

Also, the wallet takes up alot of cpu and remains running in processes if you try to close.  Annoying as fuck.
Singularity-2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:35:46 PM

I just completed an article on Singularity :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/singularity-anonymous-dual-algo-scryptx13-digital-currency

Please share, donations are welcome to the address at the bottom Smiley

(if the bounty is still valid, pleas send it to that address as well)

Great article we will send a tip!

In other news Dasource has finished our official block explorer and claiming his bounty sometime tomorrow per his pm, enjoy everyone!

I do not understand why is it an official one? My block explorer was first - what's wrong with it? That's even funny - after I published it, dasource PMed me what should he change with Abe to make it working with SING.

What the heck?

Dasource pm'd us within 1 hour of launch regarding the bounty, we do appreciate you putting one out for us first. PM us you address for a tip as well if you like.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:39:11 PM

To keep the price of SING stably around the 0.001BTC there needs to be a daily influx of about 13BTC, this will be hard to maintain by a modest new coin. If a short term revenue of investment is the goal, investors will need to create some hype.
Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

Dev can you answer please what is wrong with the confirmations ?

Check to see if Bittrex is having an issue, our internal tests are revealing no issue transferring coins, I was told bittrex may be slightly backlogged on deposits.

Am I correct, that at this point the devs hold roughly 40% of the total supply?

0,007*2944000 = 20608

How many coins are mined after launch? Block explorer not working, so roughly 17(blocks/h)*48h*32 = 26112

I really dont want to accuse the devs of anything, 0,7% premine dosent sound like alot, but it is a general problem when coins with any premine get to an exchange right after launch.

I am sorry if I made a stupid mistake, but if the above is roughly correct, after all the scams lately, why would I put one dollar in this coin right now?

We no longer hold that, as over 15 bounty receiving people can attest. Take that number you stated and subtract 5600, then divide it by 4, this is the number each dev holds. Welcome to Singularity, this was your first post in our thread, hopefully we can have you among our community Smiley

Mac wallet has been compiled by user "W8" we have sent him a tip and here is the link as some of our mac users requested! Everyone please report if this wallet is working before we send w8 the bounty.

Mac wallet compiled.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dh9ac6ccic6hbea
legacyfighter

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:04:15 PM

maybe u re rich or you already got ROI in your asics and your electricity is free , but Im rent mining so i need the money to at least cover the expenses after that I keep the rest but if i dont even get to pay the investment, what then....

Rimba, you do realize that its people like you who are the cause of the low price? You are wanting to sell your coins after 24-48 hours of mining... people who got in before you at a very low difficulty are gettting their ROI. In a few more hours the price will be much higher since the difficulty went up so quickly. Be patient and don't try to sell the second you can break even. As long as people are hashing the value will go up soon.
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

ok

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:23:09 PM

Quote from: CryptoStufz on Today at 12:43:10 PM
Dev can you answer please what is wrong with the confirmations ?

Answer: Check to see if Bittrex is having an issue, our internal tests are revealing no issue transferring coins, I was told bittrex may be slightly backlogged on deposits.

-------------------------------

Sorry I am talking about my Wallet not about bittrex.

You sent me 50 Coins yesterday as a bounty and I still have 0 confirmations

So 20 hours pass and 0 confirmations ?

We try to keep bounty address private but you are acting like we didn't send these coins, it is obviously a specific issue on your pc's end. Try restarting your comp.
Date: 6/30/2014 20:51
To: Sb1c2H2XjMv1X2xLELqqZHvNQKzqJ42Juq
Debit: -50.00 SING
Net amount: -50.00 SING
Transaction ID: d922bf0511771a12109e8ee83946638e9eb801850a30ee0f31b5b36ebfd33347
Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:43:44 PM

NP CryptoStufz, happy mining/trading everyone.
Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:47:27 PM

hmmmm Dev with 14 activity and 0.7% pre mine...

0.7% of 2.9 MIL = ~20.3k coins...

At the current price this is 35 btc haha

Also this looks just like VEIL scam...

Just make a coin with low supply, saying TOR and ANON in the thread and there you go... free money Smiley
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:09:02 PM

Ye im gana have to go ahead and call this a veilscam as well. Exact same structure in fact (small sounding premine that is actually the majority of coins in circulation), I wouldn't be surprised if its the same dev. After looking at the block explorer something very shady is no doubt going on, the premine has been moved and split up among so many addresses its ridiculous.

Unless someone can review the code and see that this isnt just a total rip off some other coin then it is 100% a scam.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:09:32 PM

hmmmm Dev with 14 activity and 0.7% pre mine...

0.7% of 2.9 MIL = ~20.3k coins...

At the current price this is 35 btc haha

Also this looks just like VEIL scam...

Just make a coin with low supply, saying TOR and ANON in the thread and there you go... free money Smiley

Hey, aren't you the guy with the fake malware alert for VVV?
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:11:59 PM

Ye im gana have to go ahead and call this a veilscam as well. Exact same structure in fact (small sounding premine that is actually the majority of coins in circulation), I wouldn't be surprised if its the same dev. After looking at the block explorer something very shady is no doubt going on, the premine has been moved and split up among so many addresses its ridiculous.

Unless someone can review the code and see that this isnt just a total rip off some other coin then it is 100% a scam.

And did it occur to you that those were bounties paid?
Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:15:20 PM

You are correct on one thing, we are spending the premine on bounties for Singularity, over 18 people have been paid for services, its getting split up...into the public's wallets. Not every team/coin is a scam though I know we have all been burned at some point. I was gullible enough to fall for stackcoin personally, and I still kick myself today. We have made good on our word, and will continue to improve SING for everyone as it changes hands throughout the coming months.

EDIT: I've just been informed we may have a dice game for us soon, Fran__ from our irc may build one, please give Fran suggestions to help make this site better for all of us.
MysticalCockFungus

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:17:36 PM

And did it occur to you that those were bounties paid?

I am well aware of the bounties, I was tracking the other 15k that the dev owns, it is all over the place, usually coins split into multiple wallets is the sign of an exchange, but I cant prove that so I can only suspect. But something funky is definitely going on with the premine.

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MysticalCockFungus

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:21:42 PM

You are correct on one thing, we are spending the premine on bounties for Singularity, over 18 people have been paid for services, its getting split up...into the public's wallets. Not every team/coin is a scam though I know we have all been burned at some point. I was gullible enough to fall for stackcoin personally, and I still kick myself today. We have made good on our word, and will continue to improve SING for everyone as it changes hands throughout the coming months.

EDIT: I've just been informed we may have a dice game for us soon, Fran__ from our irc may build one, please give Fran suggestions to help make this site better for all of us.

Why have all the coins been moved from the premine address? It makes no sense to do that, normally non scam devs keep it in the premine address and then pay bounties out from that address so everyone can see where the money goes.

Can you give me the wallet address of where the remaining premine is?

Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:30:43 PM

Why have all the coins been moved from the premine address? It makes no sense to do that, normally non scam devs keep it in the premine address and then pay bounties out from that address so everyone can see where the money goes.

There are 4 devs, we pay 1/4 each of every bounty (one of us pays the bounty in full, the other 3 reimburse when aware of the bounty payment), The rest is payment for ongoing development, it is not piled on a single address and the block explorer rich list isnt reflecting correctly yet. Are you looking to invest in Singularity or are you attempting to fud our thread? You seem very nice on the silkcoin thread, please respect our OP message.
MysticalCockFungus

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

There are 4 devs, we pay 1/4 each of every bounty (one of us pays the bounty in full, the other 3 reimburse when aware of the bounty payment), The rest is payment for ongoing development, it is not piled on a single address and the block explorer rich list isnt reflecting correctly yet. Are you looking to invest in Singularity or are you attempting to fud our thread? You seem very nice on the silkcoin thread, please respect our OP message.

Alright ill give you the benefit of the doubt for now and leave this thread alone.

Singularity-2 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:25:05 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 03:39:26 PM by Singularity-2

I just completed an article on Singularity :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/singularity-anonymous-dual-algo-scryptx13-digital-currency

Please share, donations are welcome to the address at the bottom Smiley

(if the bounty is still valid, pleas send it to that address as well)

donation sent, added to OP thank you JD

edit: it appears the individual who set up our faucet ran off with the 80 sing we sent, the site has been non functioning for over 10 hours removed from op. Bitcoin Mafia may set one up for us instead as she is a trusted member.

edit 2: Many of you have expressed interest in promoting, 3-4 of you we have said ok to, we will be more selective and look much deeper into everyone looking for bounties due to the faucet issue, will need patience and cooperation.
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:36:29 PM

At the current value of this coin, it doesn't pay for the power to produce the coins when mining. For this reason.. I am dropping mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: