Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling pirated / illegal software licenses.  (Read 5270 times)
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:47:23 PM

If you want to know the key is legal or not ... Can I buy from a key ... Then with Microsoft support for it...OK!

Can you please reformulate this? It's pretty hard to understand.

I believe he want you to buy a key from him, and then check it with Microsoft directly.
He just doesn't have any certificate as it's not possible that microsoft would choose anyone as their key reseller and neither they would sell only keys in bulk.

I believe so, but I was just trying to help "decode" Floord's message. Smiley

Floord-1

Activity: 78
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:16:23 PM

He just doesn't have any certificate as it's not possible that microsoft would choose anyone as their key reseller and neither they would sell only keys in bulk.

You don't see what I wrote?

You are not my client ...  You can not impose me to give evidence for you a free... If you want the proof ... Please pay money to see it ... OK!

For others I can provide evidence for them for free ... As for you ... I like to send money.

PS: Please reputable members in this forum help me Escrow with this stupid guy...When I put out the evidence in a convincing way and make him see what a stupid comment on my toppic.

Price evidence for him = 300$

If I did not give evidence: Please banned my nickname...Removing my posts.

Are you ready to spend money to see the evidence from me?

Note: I Accept Escrow or you go first.

1. First, My English language is not good ... Everyone can sympathize with me this.

2. This is the key legal.

3. Keys working 100% and genuine....Are not blacklisted and warranty full time.

4. The best way is you take a look at the feedback from the customer and my partners -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509600.0

-> http://www.usc.edu/~douglast/202/lecture23/manifesto.html (Have you read it yet)

If you want to know the key is legal or not ... Can I buy from a key ... Then with Microsoft support for it...OK!

A place for friends...
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

我們可以與您肯定同情你的英語不是這麼好。但我們所有的同情並不能真正幫助我們理解你想說什麼。請你幫個忙,找朋友誰分享你的母語,請他們來幫助你製作你的反應。它似乎很清楚,我認為你是對的統計機器翻譯依靠100%,它的下降短。特別是如果你想爭辯或拋出的指責,那麼你要貴點的精妙之處碰到。如往年一樣,這是八九不離十像你鍵入單詞沙拉,這是一個羅夏測試來猜測你的意圖的語法/語義。為了方便說明,我想像著我的一段,是絕對荒謬的是由谷歌渲染成“傳統的中國人”。

Reverse translated:

We can certainly sympathize with you your English is not so good. But all our sympathy does not really help us understand what you mean. Do yourself a favor, find friends who share your native language, ask them to help you make your reaction. It seems clear, I think you are right to rely on statistical machine translation to 100%, it fell short. Especially if you want to argue or throw accusations, then you want your point of subtlety encounter. As in previous years, this is sorta like you type the word salad, which is a Rorschach test to guess your intentions syntax / semantics. For convenience of explanation, I imagine my period, it is absolutely absurd rendered by Google as "traditional Chinese people."

Original paragraph:
We can certainly sympathize with you about your English not being so good.  But all our sympathy doesn't really help us understand what you're trying to say.  Do yourself a favor, find a friend who shares your native language and ask them to help you craft your responses.  It's seems clear to me that you're relying 100% on statistical machine translation and it's falling short.  Especially if you want to argue or throw accusations, then you want the subtlety of your point to come across.  As things stand, it's sorta like you're typing in word salad and it's a rorshach test to guess your intended syntax/semantics.  Just for illustration, I'm imagining that my paragraph is absolute nonsense as rendered into "traditional chinese" by Google.

Edit:

Actualy the round trip to Chinese and back in Google isn't so bad.  But this is obviously very language dependent.  For example, I took the same paragraph to tamil and back and now it's starting to sound like prose by Floord-1

We will be sure your English is not so good, you can sympathize with. But our sympathy really help us understand what you're trying to say and what not. , Do yourself a favor and share in your own language, ask a friend to help you craft your answers. Statistical machine translation is 100% dependent on you for it and it seems clear to me that the short fall. You have to throw the charges or argue, in particular, should you come across subtle point. MP If you type the word salad, and it's your purpose syntax / semantics guess Rorshach appears in the film as a test, it's waiting. Just the description, I have to Google "traditional Chinese" will be a complete nonsense to imagine that my column.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:27:52 PM

You don't see what I wrote?

You are not my client ...  You can not impose me to give evidence for you a free... If you want the proof ... Please pay money to see it ... OK!

For others I can provide evidence for them for free ... As for you ... I like to send money.

PS: Please reputable members in this forum help me Escrow with this stupid guy...When I put out the evidence in a convincing way and make him see what a stupid comment on my toppic.

Price evidence for him = 300$

If I did not give evidence: Please banned my nickname...Removing my posts.

Are you ready to spend money to see the evidence from me?

Note: I Accept Escrow or you go first.

1. First, My English language is not good ... Everyone can sympathize with me this.

2. This is the key legal.

3. Keys working 100% and genuine....Are not blacklisted and warranty full time.

4. The best way is you take a look at the feedback from the customer and my partners -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509600.0

-> http://www.usc.edu/~douglast/202/lecture23/manifesto.html (Have you read it yet)

No i didn't see it and no i'm not ready to spend ANY money on you just to get a proof. Lol what method is it that you have to pay first in order to see your keys aren't stolen/illegal.
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:30:06 PM

@tspacepilot, I had a good laugh reading your replies in this thread, thank you.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Floord-1 isn't the only one selling Microsoft keys on these forums. Non of them are legit?

bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:01:00 AM

@tspacepilot, I had a good laugh reading your replies in this thread, thank you.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Floord-1 isn't the only one selling Microsoft keys on these forums. Non of them are legit?

There might be one or two legit sellers. Pretty much if the average price per key is under $80, something isn't legit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: