API has to make it easy for game developers [D], their users [G] to easily trade FreshCoins [FRSH]. Basic requirement from is simplicity above all, meaning that developers should have minimal knowledge about wallets, coins, mining, trading, etc.
In a perfect world, we would be able to provide modules for developers to include in their games, for easy purchase of FreshCoins.
Behind the scenes, actual coin trade has to take place for actual value of FreshCoin to be established. In the game, players will have some representation of FreshCoins (golden coins, tokens, bananas, whatever the developer decides). Developer will have to notify us of any in-game coin spending, that must be deducted from the player's wallet. Players will not have direct access (for now) to their wallets. Each player will have to be registered with FreshCoin API server in order for purchase to work.
The process should work somewhat like this for the system to work:
1. Developer is registered on FreshCoin API Server by Administrator, with following data
a) Developer name, entered by admin
b) Game name, entered by admin
c) Developer email, entered by admin, confirmed by developer on registration (click link in email that arrives)
d) Developer ID, unique id generated by server at the time when developer is registered
e) Developer Key, unique string generated by server at the time when developer is registered
f) Developer PayPal email, entered by admin, for payments
g) Developer FreshCoin wallet, automatically generated by server, and FreshCoins from Investment Fund are transfered here, can be controlled by FreshCoin API server only
i) Developer BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin, if developer wants to be paid in BitCoins
2. Developer should already have back-end server that takes care of his users/password/scores, etc.
3. Each developer registers his users, when they are registered in his game, in our system, with following data [ /api/user/register = uniqueid ]
a) User developer id, unique id under which is user stored in developer's database
b) User email, provided by developer must be confirmed by user (welcome email with link)
c) User FreshCoin wallet 1, automatically generated by server
d) User BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin
e) User unique id, generated by server at the time of user registration, and sent to developer
f) User FreshCoin wallet 2, automatically generated by server or entered by admin, to be used for collecting (earning) coins that user can be spent later, can be controlled by user
4. Buying FreshCoins in game
a) User initates coin acquisition in game, either by module that we provide, or by module that developer creates
b) Developer sends user unique id (3e) to PayPal [P], and PayPal generates payment page link
c) User is taken to payment page (url generated in 4b) to continue the transaction
d) After the transaction is complete, PayPal notifies FreshCoin API server, sending user id + payment amount [ /api/ipn/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
e) FreshCoin API server transfers amount of FreshCoins from developer wallet (1g) to user FreshCoin wallet (3c)
f) FreshCoin API server notifies developer server that user id has bought FreshCoins [ /developerserver/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
g) Developer server sends in-game representation of coins to user (golden coins, tokens, bananas, or whatever developer has created in-game)
a) Admin has to convert dollars to BitCoins (using money received via PayPal)
b) Admin has to distribute bitcoins accordingly to developers
c) Admin has to pay investors
d) This process has to be done monthly, weekly, or even daily if needed
e) Developer should provide statistics panel, so Admin can track how much money has everyone earned, for distribution
f) Some sort of public-open panel should be created so that investors can track the flow of coins15/10/2014
Today we are really proud to announce our FreshTheGame agreement with game developer team call New Look Entertainment with their android game Hungry dude HUNGRY DUDE
This will be first game which will use $/fresh system!!!15/10/2014
The new website in English:http://freshcoin.net/
and Chinese: http://freshcoin.net/zh/15/09/2014
Our marketing plan for the next 3 months with the team frangomel, JCNC, ocminer, savalehttp://docdroid.net/hms303/09/2014
The development team is proud to anounce:http://online.freshcoin.net
Current features at a glance:
- Online FRESH coin wallet
- Login with Facebook or email
- Instant online transactions without paying fees!
- Send FRESH coins to friends that don't have a wallet yet
- Long term investment option
Although the system is well tested it's still the first (beta) release.
This means there are probably some bugs and or improvements in the current features.
Please contact me using the PM fucntion and tell us what we can improve.
- FreshCoin is a revolutionary Fresh POW / POM coin featuring a new FRESH mining algorithm. This new algorithm consumes 15% to 20% less energy compared to x11 / x13 / 15. The FRESH algorithm cherry picked and combined the most low energy hashing algorithms (SHAVITE, SIMD & ECHO) which results in the most ENERGY efficient hashing solution available. The combination of 5 rounds of multiple algorithms stand for high security and will keep ASIC miners away.
- FRESH features a new difficulty adjustment algorithm (Slingshield) and a unique two phase distribution plan which ensures that the coin remains sustainable and economically viable indefinitely.
- During the first 7 days 60% of all coins will be distributed before the coin then transitions to Slingshield and percentage based fees which will begin to form the backbone of the block rewards for mining FRESH. Eventually the block rewards will be completely provided by percentage based fees beyond the initial distribution period.
- The greenest hashing algorithm: FRESH! Keep your energy bill low and your miners COOL
- POW (Proof of work).
- ~10 Million coins total.
- Fast transactions! (60 Sec block time.)
- Digishield Slingshield (thanks to FRACTAL) Advanced 51% protection by increasing hashrate required for attack to 71%.
- Forked from latest bitcoin source: 0.9x
- ~60% of coins mined in the first 7 days of mining to combat inflation and price instability.
- Sustainable difficulty adjustment tailored to the coins timeline.
- 0.5% transaction fees after 7 days, ensuring that mining remains profitable without hyperinflation.
- Fair and stable launch: first 30 blocks contain no coins
- Low / transparant premine
- Coin mature: 360 blocks (6 hours)
- More detailed information is available at http://www.freshcoin.net
- block 0: premine block: 50000 FRSH (0,2% for further development, 0,3% for bounties)
- block 1-30: zero FRSH (to ensure a fair launch and setup time for pools)
- block 31-1440: 1000 FRSH (1 day) (boost the first day of POW)
- block 1441 - 4320: 500 FRSH (2 days)
- block 4321 - 8640: 250 FRSH (3 days)
- block 8641 - 10080: 1000 FRSH + FEES (1 day) (boost day 7 of POW)
- block 10081 - 442080: 10 FRSH + FEES (300 days) > expected total reward 50 to 500 FRSH
- from block 442080: zero FRSH + FEES > expected total reward 50 to 500 FRSH
- LAUNCH: 7/7/2014 18:00 GMT
- Wallet / Miner source available at launch
- FRESH Windows / linux CPU / GPU miner available at launch
- Windows x86 / x64 & linux x86 / x64 QT wallets available at launch
example.bat for AMD GPU solo mining (best is to use your own x11 settings / tweaks):
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer --kernel fresh -o 127.0.0.1:22111 -u user -p pass -w 256 -I 15 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --temp-cutoff 85 --lookup-gap 2
Compile AMD GPU sgminer on pimp / bamt:
git clone <git link to miner>
cp -av /opt/ADL-SDK/*.h ./ADL_SDK/
./configure CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native" --enable-opencl --enable-gridseed
example.bat for solo NVIDIA GPU mining (note: works on recent NVIDIA cards only. Credits to djm34):
ccminer -a fresh --url 127.0.0.1:22111 -u user -p pass -f 256
Don't have a rig? Get ready to rent one here:
Rig owners: get your rigs ready for rental (pre-launch exclusive). Please start creating your accounts and rigs, simply leave the rigs as "Unavailable" until launch"https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/freshFreshcoin Wallet v1.4.0
Windows x86: SETUP QT file
Windows x64: SETUP QT fileLinux QT Wallets: X86X64MAC QT Wallet: MAC_OSXLinux Daemon (for services and pools): X86X64mining software:sgminer
(NVIDIA GPU)Miners github:https://github.com/savale/sph-sgminer_fresh