Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRSH] FreshCoin | Freshcoin for 1$ into game | LOW ALGO | POM | FRESH online!*  (Read 334792 times)
SerMeric

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:29:53 PM

Some people mined it mire than one week already and unfortunatelly, 1K is nothing. Legends say electric consumption is decreased with fresh new algo but we did not see the bills yet. We are waiting and really hopefully with this coin but we want to see some good price too. Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:45:37 PM

I am mining it whole time and waiting for marketing tips. There is good and bad things for starting of marketing in this moment. Bad one is that we do not hae hype and good one that we are waiting for implementation of announcement! So i will mine it for few days more then it wait for devs upgrading of this coin!
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:56:56 PM

I am sorry to be a broken record but with the price decline we might see people dumping it and not many new miners into the fold.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

Hi everyone

As you all know I've made my intentions clear to help promote FreshCoin, however recent events and observations that I've made while being a part of this thread have forced me to go back on those intentions.
I mentioned earlier that what I really wanted to do to help improve FreshCoin was to re-design the wallet. SilkCoin has proven before that people invest in coins with good looking wallet, and that a Wallet's GUI is a heavily marketable point.

I've been trying my best to get FreshCoin's presentation standard up to standard as outlined in the logo design and OP design which I posted. I've contacted savale many times trying to get the ball rolling on either the logo design, OP design and the Wallet UI design and he has followed through on none. I proposed a modified design of the SilkCoin UI I used so that savale could fork the UI section of the SilkCoin wallet (code in GitHub - https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin) and make the small changes needed to comply with the new design. A change like this would take less than a day to complete, however I haven't heard from savale yet despite many attempts to get the ball rolling on this.

Some of you may think I am being harsh, but the main problem here is communication. savale, you need to realize that if you are the only developer and there are no official members who can keep the community updates, you need to be in constant communication with your community. The way you are looking at this is more like an experiment , rather than an actual business venture. You also have chosen to put marketing on hold until you release Fresh Online, but the way I see it, by that time there will be nothing left to market. As it stands the market is on a knife-edge, anyone can dump the price down to 0 Satoshis, and once that happens there is simply no coming back as there is no demand for FreshCoin at the moment.

I had plans in place to market this the exact same way as I did with SilkCoin, things including an introductory video, re-designed wallet and the setting up of a forum and a handful of other campaigns that I could have put in place to help spread the word about FreshCoin, but it is clear that due to these communication problems it would take months to even get the simplest promotion campaigns off the ground. As of 2 hours ago I no longer hold FreshCoin, my reasons are all outlined above. You all can still use all the graphics I designed for FreshCoin, once again there is no obligation or payment needed for those.

I wish everyone here and FreshCoin the best in the future.

Regards,
Wulcastle
jaykoolzboy

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

%
I am sorry to be a broken record but with the price decline we might see people dumping it and not many new miners into the fold.

Actually the currently situation is another strong evidence why this coin going to shine in the end for a long run. Let me ask you this question, is it hard to Pump a shitty coin sky high then ran away from it?  You can figure this answer just by looking at what was happening on the market last couple of weeks (ICB, CONCEAL....................)  Then why is this coin not doing that? Simple answer is Developer don't want to do that and us (investors and miners) don't want to be part of that either. I believe in this developer from the start, he's honest and straight about lots of thing and you can't really say that to about 99% of other developer here.

Freshcoin going to bounce once Savale think it's the right time, if you don't want to wait just spend your time on other coins (conceal, ICB.................) you prob have better chance to make more sat from those shitty coins.  
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

i wonder if mining still profitable.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:01:26 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 07:31:09 PM by bathrobehero

Hi everyone

As you all know I've made my intentions clear to help promote FreshCoin, however recent events and observations that I've made while being a part of this thread have forced me to go back on those intentions.
I mentioned earlier that what I really wanted to do to help improve FreshCoin was to re-design the wallet. SilkCoin has proven before that people invest in coins with good looking wallet, and that a Wallet's GUI is a heavily marketable point.

I've been trying my best to get FreshCoin's presentation standard up to standard as outlined in the logo design and OP design which I posted. I've contacted savale many times trying to get the ball rolling on either the logo design, OP design and the Wallet UI design and he has followed through on none. I proposed a modified design of the SilkCoin UI I used so that savale could fork the UI section of the SilkCoin wallet (code in GitHub - https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin) and make the small changes needed to comply with the new design. A change like this would take less than a day to complete, however I haven't heard from savale yet despite many attempts to get the ball rolling on this.

Some of you may think I am being harsh, but the main problem here is communication. savale, you need to realize that if you are the only developer and there are no official members who can keep the community updates, you need to be in constant communication with your community. The way you are looking at this is more like an experiment , rather than an actual business venture. You also have chosen to put marketing on hold until you release Fresh Online, but the way I see it, by that time there will be nothing left to market. As it stands the market is on a knife-edge, anyone can dump the price down to 0 Satoshis, and once that happens there is simply no coming back as there is no demand for FreshCoin at the moment.

I had plans in place to market this the exact same way as I did with SilkCoin, things including an introductory video, re-designed wallet and the setting up of a forum and a handful of other campaigns that I could have put in place to help spread the word about FreshCoin, but it is clear that due to these communication problems it would take months to even get the simplest promotion campaigns off the ground. As of 2 hours ago I no longer hold FreshCoin, my reasons are all outlined above. You all can still use all the graphics I designed for FreshCoin, once again there is no obligation or payment needed for those.

Regards,
Wulcastle

I think all your marketing efforts at this time would only translate into the usual p&d routine. Why would you want to promote a coin in it's infancy when it has no use? You don't. You don't want people to see Fresh only for them to realize it does nothing because then chances are when Fresh will actually be useful they won't bother with it again.

It will get advertised when it will actually be useful. Until then what if the price plummits or even get delisted on some exchanges? If the coin reaches it's goals it'll get re-listed and we will be glad we got in so early, so cheap. Of course, it could fail along the way but either way this is not your ususal pump and dump sprint coin so stop trying to make it out to be.

Not your keys, not your coins!
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

soon no buy orders.
what went wrong?

cryptotard

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:21:12 PM

You people! selling at such price will regret that day to the end of your life Grin
cisahasa
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:38:36 PM

You people! selling at such price will regret that day to the end of your life Grin

i did not sell any

..i saw this coming.. no bottom yet..

jaykoolzboy

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

I think everyone here agrees this isn't your typical P&D coin, you can move on if that's your only intention.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:08:56 AM

Hi everyone

Regards,
Wulcastle

I think wulcastle is trying to help. Why you guys are so harsh? Every coin needs promotion. It's not just pump & dump trick. It helps to develop the community and attracts more competent dev to make it better. And I think you guys can see that savale seems to be not so good at developing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tyson187

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:03:42 AM

Hi everyone

Regards,
Wulcastle

I think wulcastle is trying to help. Why you guys are so harsh? Every coin needs promotion. It's not just pump & dump trick. It helps to develop the community and attracts more competent dev to make it better. And I think you guys can see that savale seems to be not so good at developing.

wulfcastle didn`t ask anything in return for his help , he invested his own money into freshcoin and thought if he promotes it we all could profit from it
but savale choose to ignore him and now the price keeps falling , he said it himself he didn`t even start to develop fresh online by the time he finishes it this coin could be dead .
crimealone

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:45:21 AM

Hi everyone

Regards,
Wulcastle

wulfcastle didn`t ask anything in return for his help , he invested his own money into freshcoin and thought if he promotes it we all could profit from it
but savale choose to ignore him and now the price keeps falling , he said it himself he didn`t even start to develop fresh online by the time he finishes it this coin could be dead .

Dead already. There are so many morons in this thread. I don't understand why these people can be so venomous when someone try to help them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
omskbear

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:01:05 AM

We are investors and we have the right to make demands and offers to the developer. What sense from technical development if people cease to trust in a coin. We have to make the demand to the developer.
1 . Find team of people who will be engaged in marketing right now!
2   Publish the official statement of new team plans.
3 . To begin implementation of the specified plan immediately.

To me arguments in protection of the developer are absolutely unclear, he doesn't listen at all to community. As a result we will receive not pump and dump. we already recieve full shit coin, and lose our investitions.

Join requirements!
anon74

Activity: 71

Deep Onion = soon to be the #1 ANON COIN!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:04:12 AM

This coin is certainly not dead.  You can see in the shift of sell/buy orders in favor of buy orders that the miner dump may be wrapping up.  savale certainly has some work to do in getting his/her priorities straight.  savale seems to want zero marketing and the other side seems to want a full blown marketing campaign.  I think neither is in order; instead, I believe it should be treated as a website soft launch or beta period with limited social media marketing and maintaining a strong forum presence, but no paid advertising, for instance.

Savale has lost Freshcoin's largest asset when wulfcastle retracted his offer of extensive promotional material due to a lack of response (from the looks of it, ignored entirely).  Take this as a lesson learned, and do not make the same mistake again.  I am still an investor and have not sold much, because I DO believe in the long-term viability of such a coin.  The IM coin-sending alone could be HUGE.  

Savale, I encourage you to re-evaluate your approach to this, and accept help when it is offered in a timely manner.  My offer of limited marketing assistance is still on the table.  I am willing to discuss this with you and help you create a viable plan.  Show the community you're serious about making Freshcoin a top-contender by forming a rock solid team, and let's get this baby to the moon.  

Arie22

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:14:07 AM

This coin had a great launch...every body get rich... now blame each other... Grin
BaraxLo

Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

I'm shocked all started so well and so on you coin slipped to the bottom of AXIS I believed in and invested in it all their BTC now I keep this scam until the end of days and the same thing happened with FRESH and it's sad I can tell you Cry Cry Cry
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:01:49 AM

Well I dont know why you are so angry?
When mining of this coin starts you can easily get 400 coins in one day and some more in next few days. Then you can buy some coins when price drop rapidly.
So I buy coins and wait.
If I loose , then I will be lost few days of mining, nobody promise that mininig make me rich.  So few days of mining want make me poor.
I will wait: until
a: coins begin delisted
b: price jumps ( if jumps)
But in any case wont sell it: because if I sell it I can earn dollar or two...
JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:03:36 AM

savale just appoint certain jobs for people and maybe offer a bounty. A community manager would go a long way, someone who has your personal email / skype / facebook that can actually post on behalf of you at least if your not interested. Some of us are still here believing and your leaving us out to dry. Mac wallet is important, but not that important, and it's been one of the slowest updates. Get your priorities straight and start giving other people a chance to help / run this coin if you don't care anymore, because we still do.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: