Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRSH] FreshCoin | Freshcoin for 1$ into game | LOW ALGO | POM | FRESH online!*  (Read 334796 times)
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:40:24 AM

For some reasons my S2 again working shitty on nicehash.

Ask S2 about it?

@Barax

You can turn to other coins than Smiley
Why did you send me to the other coins, and not vice versa, in order to attract me and I bought the coins and investirovali.s your side so do not pravelno, I just want dobitsya results from you when your projects come into force until I see only promises

Because I know that it will be soon, as you do also. I told you few times that we will make it soon and I do not need to repeat that every second day. So I want you to wait and in the middle of time look on other coins Smiley it is for your goodness Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:46:29 AM

Ask S2 about it?

@Barax

Why did you send me to the other coins, and not vice versa, in order to attract me and I bought the coins and investirovali.s your side so do not pravelno, I just want dobitsya results from you when your projects come into force until I see only promises

Chill out man it's not so easy. There are a lot of coins where devs quick implement some extra financial solution and than after few pumps they just lost.

IMO Fresh needs more PR on twitter.  

Our API will work over paypal for gamers. So gamers will pay 1$ and investor profit will go in btc. This is unique and it needs to be proven with tests. You will get diagram of how it works, it is very huuuge job in backend and it needs to be fast, stable, realible and useful. So we need timr for it, no much time few days more.

I have @FreshTheGame twitter and doing PR mostly everyday so follow mr there. Also I will look for freshcoin official twitter acc. Thanks for advice!
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:02:30 AM

Ask S2 about it?

@Barax

Chill out man it's not so easy. There are a lot of coins where devs quick implement some extra financial solution and than after few pumps they just lost.

Our API will work over paypal for gamers. So gamers will pay 1$ and investor profit will go in btc. This is unique and it needs to be proven with tests. You will get diagram of how it works, it is very huuuge job in backend and it needs to be fast, stable, realible and useful. So we need timr for it, no much time few days more.

I have @FreshTheGame twitter and doing PR mostly everyday so follow mr there. Also I will look for freshcoin official twitter acc. Thanks for advice!

So, I've started to follow you.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

How much will the fresh-dollar investment in the second installment?
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:38:23 AM

Ask S2 about it?

@Barax

Ok thank you

It will be 75/25 (game dev/investor). THis is done mostly because of getting competition of google play and apple customers. We are not direct competition to them but if game developers are using theirs distribution centers we could provide them more procentage and still they will use same distribution centers (google play, apple, steam....).

Also there will be earnings for gamer through mining and collecting coins so as a result there will be more games and interest in that second batch.

It stays that you could transfer freshcoins from one to another investor fund.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:00:04 AM

To begin, I would like to receive the money from the first game 50-50 in early December, and then it would be possible to think of a second party, I do not see any reason to translate investitsyi from one party to another.
yeXIABC

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:56:28 AM

Ask S2 about it?

@Barax

Ok thank you

It will be 75/25 (game dev/investor). THis is done mostly because of getting competition of google play and apple customers. We are not direct competition to them but if game developers are using theirs distribution centers we could provide them more procentage and still they will use same distribution centers (google play, apple, steam....).

Also there will be earnings for gamer through mining and collecting coins so as a result there will be more games and interest in that second batch.

It stays that you could transfer freshcoins from one to another investor fund.
   Bitpay   ipo 3000 BTC    Grin   
yeXIABC

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

Don't pay too much
yeXIABC

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:12:51 PM

Dev why spend dealing with a market value of ten thousand  BTC password effort to maintain one hundred coins of the fresh, please give up any blame you
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 12:54:42 PM

Ask S2 about it?

S2 is Bitmaintech Antminer and they do not have answer, this issue is only on nicehash trough which our multipool works. Nicehash know for this issue but do not know for solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:29:38 PM

@yeXIABC

I really cannot understand your statements and your ambiguous messages. Everything you say is not related to us as a community. We have well-intentioned coin which will mostly be usable over investment fund!
senflux

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:23:09 PM

@yeXIABC

I really cannot understand your statements and your ambiguous messages. Everything you say is not related to us as a community. We have well-intentioned coin which will mostly be usable over investment fund!

what you do is a thankless job, i admire your patience with a few of our regulars, just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good fight i look forward to the fruits of your efforts, and i am grateful for the team we have.
senflux

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:26:52 PM

Oh on another note, just wanted to say i have 4 280x running 1.60 of pimp each card gets about 4.3 to 4.5 give or take, and in the month of october i mined a total of 11k coins, solo mining.

highest capture was a 38.5 block
yeXIABC

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

Mutual understanding error
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

Hello, I have installed the wallet but I'm not sure it's working.
It claims to be sync'ed but I see no transactions. I mined a few hours on hashharder and even tried a faucet, nothing.
I am now trying to mine at suprnova but my hashrate is very modest and I think it'll take a while to checkout.
Would you send me 1 Fresh to test?

FbG9DLCKmcnoBnj8jNrmVnkmqokr9UGkMm

Thank you
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

Hello, I have installed the wallet but I'm not sure it's working.
It claims to be sync'ed but I see no transactions. I mined a few hours on hashharder and even tried a faucet, nothing.
I am now trying to mine at suprnova but my hashrate is very modest and I think it'll take a while to checkout.
Would you send me 1 Fresh to test?

FbG9DLCKmcnoBnj8jNrmVnkmqokr9UGkMm

Thank you

Sent 5 FRSH - 1% fee   Cheesy

Please confirm when you receive it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:20:15 PM

Last days I am working on Freshcoin's visual identity and I came up with simplified logo which can be used for any occasion.

In this example you can see how it looks like with "online" (also working on online.freshcoin.net frontend) but in bottom green box will be other subsystem, such as GAMES, SHOP, EXCHANGE, POOL etc.

Here is new logo:

Please share your thoughts Smiley

PS: I do like old logo very much, but it is not modern from my perspective and it is have some basic logo design mistakes such as gradient and outline. Logo must be simple in form of stamp, but for other occasions such as website it can be styled more.

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:38:16 PM

Mutual understanding error

I understand what I am doing in terms of progress for all of us! There is no error Smiley

@yeXIABC

what you do is a thankless job, i admire your patience with a few of our regulars, just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good fight i look forward to the fruits of your efforts, and i am grateful for the team we have.

Thank you, we as a team wants to be different then most of coins in terms of transparency and clearness with community. That is our first rule and that is why freshcoin will have high usability and effectiveness!

Thank to community for patience because we are making something new in terms of using $/fresh!

Last days I am working on Freshcoin's visual identity and I came up with simplified logo which can be used for any occasion.

In this example you can see how it looks like with "online" (also working on online.freshcoin.net frontend) but in bottom green box will be other subsystem, such as GAMES, SHOP, EXCHANGE, POOL etc.

Here is new logo:

PS: I do like old logo very much, but it is not modern from my perspective and it is have some basic logo design mistakes such as gradient and outline. Logo must be simple in form of stamp, but for other occasions such as website it can be styled more.

I like this...good work...what other says?
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

Here is new logo:

Very nice. It is reFRESHment of visual indentity. Respect for designer that carried out this idea.

Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:02:41 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:43:59 PM by Frangomel

Ok we have great trust verification on coinssource.com...we just need to finish API then we will have 7/7 stars!!! We have talked with coinssource.com and explain our unique idea, so everything will be on their article from next monday. This 6 stars means we have verification of ourselves, our work, investment fund transparency, unique idea, great community and team on freshcoin Smiley

it is shown here :

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/#

and here :

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: