Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRSH] FreshCoin | Freshcoin for 1$ into game | LOW ALGO | POM | FRESH online!*  (Read 334796 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:19:18 AM

I've understood you correct, 1 fresh 1 dollar in the first game 50 cent my second my 25 cents.a few weeks ago you mentioned that the second party 1 fresh will cost you 3 or even 5 dollars,and now you're saying that it's 25 cents of a dollar

Yes we want to do that and we will do it after attraction...but for now it is better to sell 1 freshcoin for 1$ and have more buyers. After few months we will increase price...that is better strategy!

Yes second investment fund will be more attractive for game developers as it is more profitable for them and there is more options for gamers like earning freshcoins while playing etc.
so why motovate what if you could make one 25/75 Fund and all and we win, and the game developers too well earned,I can't understand

It is better to have competitive offer for game developers and to have more gamers with small prices than few games and gamers for little bit higher price!
Accordingly, I agree with you completely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:17:15 AM

Hello!
Today is hopefully a good day for some FRESH users as they are given choice. I have decided to add FRESH algo to my miner in a new implementation I've dubbed "warm".
This miner is geared towards occasional users who happen to mine while doing their business. It's not quite a "don't make me think" miner but rather a miner with technical details hidden.

Windows 7 and AMD GCN only.

If it works for you, donations are welcome to FmXLkNdDAZHJFof1wnkBjGbv5LYHN2mh9Y .

Initial testing seems to suggest this new fresh implementation prefers low-end hardware.
A first part of online documentation will be made available hopefully today.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:52:48 AM

Good job MAX I am waiting for someone with Win7 to test out...

Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:40:04 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 12:57:43 PM by Frangomel

Hello!
Today is hopefully a good day for some FRESH users as they are given choice. I have decided to add FRESH algo to my miner in a new implementation I've dubbed "warm".
This miner is geared towards occasional users who happen to mine while doing their business. It's not quite a "don't make me think" miner but rather a miner with technical details hidden.

If it works for you, donations are welcome to FmXLkNdDAZHJFof1wnkBjGbv5LYHN2mh9Y .

Initial testing seems to suggest this new fresh implementation prefers low-end hardware.

great stuff here is your donation Smiley you have PM

As I am not so technical experienced, could you explain more how to turn this on?
fz82896326

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:52:18 PM

I think it is not important how many coins we will sell at the first Time .The important is we do it . Just sell only one coin through fresh online with our api. It is also a big step. Maybe the future crypto-currency  needs more physical application. Not just technology. Smiley
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:01:24 PM

Of course, I agree with your statement...we add economy into freshcoin, its technology is good so far and of course it could be more better but looking at economy our coin is first in class!

We will sell first freshcoin for few days I will show whole process through video when do it online!!!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:28:37 PM

API has to make it easy for game developers [D], their users [G] to easily trade FreshCoins [FRSH]. Basic requirement from is simplicity above all, meaning that developers should have minimal knowledge about wallets, coins, mining, trading, etc.

In a perfect world, we would be able to provide modules for developers to include in their games, for easy purchase of FreshCoins.
Behind the scenes, actual coin trade has to take place for actual value of FreshCoin to be established. In the game, players will have some representation of FreshCoins (golden coins, tokens, bananas, whatever the developer decides). Developer will have to notify us of any in-game coin spending, that must be deducted from the player's wallet. Players will not have direct access (for now) to their wallets. Each player will have to be registered with FreshCoin API server in order for purchase to work.

The process should work somewhat like this for the system to work:
   1. Developer is registered on FreshCoin API Server by Administrator, with following data
      a) Developer name, entered by admin
      b) Game name, entered by admin
      c) Developer email, entered by admin, confirmed by developer on registration (click link in email that arrives)
      d) Developer ID, unique id generated by server at the time when developer is registered
      e) Developer Key, unique string generated by server at the time when developer is registered
      f) Developer PayPal email, entered by admin, for payments
      g) Developer FreshCoin wallet, automatically generated by server, and FreshCoins from Investment Fund are transfered here, can be controlled by FreshCoin API server only
      i) Developer BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin, if developer wants to be paid in BitCoins

2. Developer should already have back-end server that takes care of his users/password/scores, etc.

3. Each developer registers his users, when they are registered in his game, in our system, with following data [ /api/user/register = uniqueid ]
      a) User developer id, unique id under which is user stored in developer's database
      b) User email, provided by developer must be confirmed by user (welcome email with link)
      c) User FreshCoin wallet 1, automatically generated by server
      d) User BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin
      e) User unique id, generated by server at the time of user registration, and sent to developer
      f) User FreshCoin wallet 2, automatically generated by server or entered by admin, to be used for collecting (earning) coins that user can be spent later, can be controlled by user

4. Buying FreshCoins in game
      a) User initates coin acquisition in game, either by module that we provide, or by module that developer creates
      b) Developer sends user unique id (3e) to PayPal [P], and PayPal generates payment page link
      c) User is taken to payment page (url generated in 4b) to continue the transaction
      d) After the transaction is complete, PayPal notifies FreshCoin API server, sending user id + payment amount [ /api/ipn/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
      e) FreshCoin API server transfers amount of FreshCoins from developer wallet (1g) to user FreshCoin wallet (3c)
      f) FreshCoin API server notifies developer server that user id has bought FreshCoins [ /developerserver/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
      g) Developer server sends in-game representation of coins to user (golden coins, tokens, bananas, or whatever developer has created in-game)

5. Payout
      a) Admin has to convert dollars to BitCoins (using money received via PayPal)
      b) Admin has to distribute bitcoins accordingly to developers
      c) Admin has to pay investors
      d) This process has to be done monthly, weekly, or even daily if needed
      e) Developer should provide statistics panel, so Admin can track how much money has everyone earned, for distribution
      f) Some sort of public-open panel should be created so that investors can track the flow of coins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

Great job marcetin, I know that we are on great way on success and it is shown in that diagram!

more great news to come !
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:16:14 AM

API has to make it easy for game developers [D], their users [G] to easily trade FreshCoins [FRSH]. Basic requirement from is simplicity above all, meaning that developers should have minimal knowledge about wallets, coins, mining, trading, etc.

In a perfect world, we would be able to provide modules for developers to include in their games, for easy purchase of FreshCoins.
Behind the scenes, actual coin trade has to take place for actual value of FreshCoin to be established. In the game, players will have some representation of FreshCoins (golden coins, tokens, bananas, whatever the developer decides). Developer will have to notify us of any in-game coin spending, that must be deducted from the player's wallet. Players will not have direct access (for now) to their wallets. Each player will have to be registered with FreshCoin API server in order for purchase to work.

1. Developer is registered on FreshCoin API Server by Administrator, with following data
      c) Developer email, entered by admin, confirmed by developer on registration (click link in email that arrives)
      d) Developer ID, unique id generated by server at the time when developer is registered
      e) Developer Key, unique string generated by server at the time when developer is registered
      f) Developer PayPal email, entered by admin, fo                                                                   r payments
      g) Developer FreshCoin wallet, automatically generated by server, and FreshCoins from Investment Fund are transfered here, can be controlled by FreshCoin API server only
      i) Developer BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin, if developer wants to be paid in BitCoins

2. Developer should already have back-end server that takes care of his users/password/scores, etc.

3. Each developer registers his users, when they are registered in his game, in our system, with following data [ /api/user/register = uniqueid ]
      a) User developer id, unique id under which is user stored in developer's database
      b) User email, provided by developer must be confirmed by user (welcome email with link)
      d) User BitCoin wallet, either automatically generated by server or entered by admin
      e) User unique id, generated by server at the time of user registration, and sent to developer
      f) User FreshCoin wallet 2, automatically generated by server or entered by admin, to be used for collecting (earning) coins that user can be spent later, can be controlled by user

a) User initates coin acquisition in game, either by module that we provide, or by module that developer creates
      b) Developer sends user unique id (3e) to PayPal [P], and PayPal generates payment page link
      c) User is taken to payment page (url generated in 4b) to continue the transaction
      d) After the transaction is complete, PayPal notifies FreshCoin API server, sending user id + payment amount [ /api/ipn/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
      e) FreshCoin API server transfers amount of FreshCoins from developer wallet (1g) to user FreshCoin wallet (3c)
      f) FreshCoin API server notifies developer server that user id has bought FreshCoins [ /developerserver/notify = uniqueid + amount ]
      g) Developer server sends in-game representation of coins to user (golden coins, tokens, bananas, or whatever developer has created in-game)

5. Payout
      e) Developer should provide statistics panel, so Admin can track how much money has everyone earned, for distribution
      f) Some sort of public-open panel should be created so that investors can track the flow of coins
Thank you for your great job
jaykoolzboy

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:14:59 AM

5. Payout

Pure Awesomeness
BaraxLo

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:21:31 AM

I understand api ready?
when we start?
JosephCorso

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:55:34 AM

I understand api ready?
when we start?

As Frangomel wrote, the API will be ready for 8 days from 13 November. Should be Smiley
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:33:09 PM

Hello!

great stuff here is your donation Smiley you have PM

As I am not so technical experienced, could you explain more how to turn this on?
Yes and no.
I think documentation is a real thing so... here is some stupid user manual. It haz pictures!

An user told me it's incompatible with the 14.8 driver.
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:32:58 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 07:44:06 PM by Frangomel

Good news,

we have two new users ognjenm and sandrofaz as game developers which will make dedicated freshcoin game(s).

We are talking about first game which will be very addictive and hope soon online...in meantime we are doing on API working and implementation. They will tell more about their work from now on, so you can ask them anything about progress.

cheers Smiley
jaykoolzboy

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:28:50 PM

Good news,

we have to new users ognjenm and sandrofaz as game developers which will make dedicated freshcoin game(s).

We are talking about first game which will be very addictive and hope soon online...in meantime we are doing on API working and implementation. They will tell more about their work from now on, so you can ask them anything about progress.

cheers Smiley

Kudos
yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

5. Payout

Pure Awesomeness
          We are hare a good foundation, strong team of excellent program
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Well done guys. Pretty amazing. Grin

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:32:12 PM

Does anyone have some question about API from diagram (except when it will be published, we know that), if you read it, I will be glad to answer Smiley
BaraxLo

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

I do not look anyone not interested development coins all just want to get money.
Frangomel
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:38:52 AM

...yes but developing is necessary for getting money, you need to understand everything so have less question...that is why I am asking!
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: