Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoDatabase ~~ Over 1,600 Coins! ~~ Faucets ~~ Games  (Read 19920 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 11:32:55 PM

We have finished updating all of our coins to the new version. Currently there is 1,224 coins listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:08:59 PM

We have finished updating all of our coins to the new version. Currently there is 1,224 coins listed.

wow, that's a lot of coins

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:02:12 AM

Hi.

I saw that Smartcoin SMC, has a page of info at cryptodatabase.net

cryptodatabase.net/coins-s

but the info on the page and picture of the coin needs to be updated, as it is incorrect.

For updated Smartcoin info,
Please look at the main Smartcoin thread at bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675821

or you can look at: http://smartcoin.cc

There is a newer Smartcoin coin picture at the graphics link at smartcoin.cc

The Smartcoin info and picture of the coin need to be updated please.

I thank you for your help

Good day

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:44:36 AM

Hi.

I saw that Smartcoin SMC, has a page of info at cryptodatabase.net

but the info on the page and picture of the coin needs to be updated, as it is incorrect.

For updated Smartcoin info,
Please look at the main Smartcoin thread at bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675821

or you can look at: http://smartcoin.cc

There is a newer Smartcoin coin picture at the graphics link at smartcoin.cc

The Smartcoin info and picture of the coin need to be updated please.

I thank you for your help

Good day

Thank you for informing me of this change of info. The coin is now updated to what is found on the link you posted previously, except for the faucet as it no longer exists.
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:43:32 AM

cryptodatabase.net has updated Smartcoin information, links and pictures
Thank you very much

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
banksycoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:23:03 PM

This is an excellent site. Keep up the great work Cheesy

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:51:48 AM

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.
Armis

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:07:39 AM

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

May I request that you add EMC2.   We'd like to be an official sponsor. 

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:22:09 AM

This is a possibility. I would just need the transfer rate between Dragon Points (DP) and EMC2 that you would like. There are currently two ways to gain DP, leveling up gains 1,000 (max level 99 (99,000 DP)) and training camps found randomly by exploring gains 1 DP. I plan on adding DP rewards to quests and monster fights in the near future to allow users to gain more easier.
Armis

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:35:49 AM

This is a possibility. I would just need the transfer rate between Dragon Points (DP) and EMC2 that you would like. There are currently two ways to gain DP, leveling up gains 1,000 (max level 99 (99,000 DP)) and training camps found randomly by exploring gains 1 DP. I plan on adding DP rewards to quests and monster fights in the near future to allow users to gain more easier.

what is the transfer rate between DP and USD?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:51:40 AM

1,000 DP ~= $0.01
Armis

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:00:58 AM

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:24:21 AM

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

Sounds good, beta version of the game is at http://dknight.ml not fully completed yet but is playable with everything working. Syncing up wallet now, might take a day or so to complete.
Armis

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:27:33 AM

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

Sounds good, beta version of the game is at http://dknight.ml not fully completed yet but is playable with everything working. Syncing up wallet now, might take a day or so to complete.

I invite you to drop by the EMC2 page to introduce the game after syncing is completed, at that point we will add it to the EMC2 OP, and do a broadcast announcement (twitter, Facebook, et al) to let everyone know about the game that they could win DP and EMC2 there. 

Let me know what EMC2 address to send the first installment of EMC2 to.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:31:19 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 01:59:03 PM by CryptoDatabase

May I request that you add EMC2.   We'd like to be an official sponsor.  

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

I invite you to drop by the EMC2 page to introduce the game after syncing is completed, at that point we will add it to the EMC2 OP, and do a broadcast announcement (twitter, Facebook, et al) to let everyone know about the game that they could win DP and EMC2 there.  

Thank you for the invite, wallet is 2 weeks away from syncing and should be completed by the time I return home from work today. I have posted an introduction to the game on your thread and in the process of integrating EMC2 into the game.

Update - Wallet is finished syncing and EMC2 has been integrated into our system. Wallet address is EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM
Armis

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:55:43 AM

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

Thank you for the invite, wallet is 2 weeks away from syncing and should be completed by the time I return home from work today. I have posted an introduction to the game on your thread and in the process of integrating EMC2 into the game.

Update - Wallet is finished syncing and EMC2 has been integrated into our system. Wallet address is EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM

Payment sent:
EMC2   10000.00000000   EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM   2015-03-10 00:47:04   COMPLETE: 3a915988204689862666ccf4ad788078107ecbff3c3e0f9e32db54dda7325b77
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:01:15 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:18:41 AM by CryptoDatabase

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

Payment sent:
EMC2   10000.00000000   EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM   2015-03-10 00:47:04   COMPLETE: 3a915988204689862666ccf4ad788078107ecbff3c3e0f9e32db54dda7325b77

Thank you for your contribution. Currently the only things left before completion is adding in the last equipment set, updating shops, and adding a few images.

It could be finished a lot earlier than expected if time allows it.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:38:15 AM

Dragon Knight v2.0 is now in open beta testing. You can play it at http://dknight.ml

Come earn Crypto Coins as you play our game!
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:08:45 PM

Nice website! Very informative for user like me because I'm a beginning of something, wish you all the best.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:59:47 AM

Our database has now reached over 1,300 coins with several hundred more to add to the list. Thanks to all who let me know which coins were missing and where to go to find more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: