Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Laser Pointers *400/600/800/1000/2000MW (Refund if seized)  (Read 13828 times)
phoenixsilverbird

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

So which colors correspond to the watt output?  I may be interested in the 2000 megawatt one, but want to know colors.  Also, do they all have rechargeable batteries and do they come with the charger that can be used in the US?

All colours correspond to watt output, the green ones are usually the brightest ones. However, blue and red are really nice aswell. They come with rechargable batteries and the charger that can be used in us.

Shipping is FREE

If you are interested, I would like to be an escrow for your deal(s).

I will do it for free in return for some positive trust!

I know I am not one of the supreme 'Hero Members' but everybody has to start somewhere.
Thanks!
The only negative feedback I have is from a newbie who tried to scam me then made accounts and gave me negative trust when I reported him.

I will happily provide references of my trustworthiness.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

50,000 MW for 239$ usd, do you really think you will receive the product described? Genuine 50,000mw lasers go for 3000+$,  Even if its 5000mw, i really doubt it will pack that power.

My lasers are genuine, can be tested, and refund issued upon unsatisfaction.

Difference between green,blue,red lasers arent really that much except the colour. However green lasers tend to be more bright..

Yeah I just noticed it was listed for 50k mW instead of 5k.

Well I'm genuinely interested in the 5k one, but with that kind of money on a laser, I'd want some reassurance that it's actually close to 5k mW, but I have no real tools to test this. Video would probably come closest to proof, and it has to be your OWN video, not someone elses' for some other laser. If you've never opened the package, how do you know these are legit 5k mW without ever testing them?

No offense but your current track record is appalling to be acting as escrow. Why would anyone want to increase risk going through you? Go advertise elsewhere.

Campsis (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WW3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

So which colors correspond to the watt output?  I may be interested in the 2000 megawatt one, but want to know colors.  Also, do they all have rechargeable batteries and do they come with the charger that can be used in the US?

All colours correspond to watt output, the green ones are usually the brightest ones. However, blue and red are really nice aswell. They come with rechargable batteries and the charger that can be used in us.

Shipping is FREE

Oh so I can get any color in any watt? How long does a battery usually last before needing to be recharged?

Yes, i would however highly recommend the green one Smiley About the battery im not really sure, it lasts quite a while i have been shining myne for 3 days and its still going good.

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:30:15 PM

50,000 MW for 239$ usd, do you really think you will receive the product described? Genuine 50,000mw lasers go for 3000+$,  Even if its 5000mw, i really doubt it will pack that power.

Difference between green,blue,red lasers arent really that much except the colour. However green lasers tend to be more bright..

Well I'm genuinely interested in the 5k one, but with that kind of money on a laser, I'd want some reassurance that it's actually close to 5k mW, but I have no real tools to test this. Video would probably come closest to proof, and it has to be your OWN video, not someone elses' for some other laser. If you've never opened the package, how do you know these are legit 5k mW without ever testing them?

No offense but your current track record is appalling to be acting as escrow. Why would anyone want to increase risk going through you? Go advertise elsewhere.

The laser is 5000mw no less, you can do the watt test it certain tools you can buy on ebay or other stores, i haven't got 1 unfortunatelly. But one thing i can guaratee you thought if it doesn't "Cut tape, Burn plastic, Light match, etc etc" or you are not satisfied with it i can easily process you a refund and will pay for a return postage. If you want, i can show you the 400mw laser on skype if you'd like to see it, then you will know what 5000mw could do.

As of the guy who wants to escrow, no thanks lol

phoenixsilverbird

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:31:14 PM

What is my 'track record'?
The only negative feedback I have is from two negative trust newbies!

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

Well to start, you have only been around for 6 months, usually escrow agents have been around a lot longer. Do what I did and sell your own stuff or buy stuff and slowly get rep, now people will send me thousands of dollars worth of goods and I can pay when I receive it. You mist slowly build trust and not dive right in.

Let me check on some funds and ill let you know. Are you open to shipping first and ill pay as soon as it arrives and is tested?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
phoenixsilverbird

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

Well to start, you have only been around for 6 months, usually escrow agents have been around a lot longer. Do what I did and sell your own stuff or buy stuff and slowly get rep, now people will send me thousands of dollars worth of goods and I can pay when I receive it. You mist slowly build trust and not dive right in.

Let me check on some funds and ill let you know. Are you open to shipping first and ill pay as soon as it arrives and is tested?

Ok, thanks!

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:45:43 PM

I can ship first for you to test it yes, but as i said you will not be disapointed.
Let me know Smiley

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:01:36 PM

I can ship first for you to test it yes, but as i said you will not be disapointed.
Let me know Smiley

Great, finishing up some research on the matter and ill let you know.  Basically I am going to Hawaii in December and I want to have this along.  So far I have determined it is legal in the US to own and to use in Hawaii.  Just trying to find if I can bring it on a plane.  Whenever I find someone asking this question all the replies are peoples ill informed opinion which isn't very helpful.  If anyone has any experience in this please let me know.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:07:53 PM

Basically I am going to Hawaii in December and I want to have this along.  So far I have determined it is legal in the US to own and to use in Hawaii.  Just trying to find if I can bring it on a plane.

I think this is a terrible idea. It'll show up on the security detector, and they might confiscate it. Just because it's legal on the ground doesn't mean it's legal on the plane. On a plane it can be seen as a weapon, but I'll await for your research and you can act as the the guinea pig to test it out before I purchase.

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

Let me know Smiley

Great, finishing up some research on the matter and ill let you know.  Basically I am going to Hawaii in December and I want to have this along.  So far I have determined it is legal in the US to own and to use in Hawaii.  Just trying to find if I can bring it on a plane.  Whenever I find someone asking this question all the replies are peoples ill informed opinion which isn't very helpful.  If anyone has any experience in this please let me know.

You can cary it on the plane for sure, i've carried pepper sprays trought security before. Never i got caught with lasers and i traveled many times, if they question it say it you use it to point at stars. It not that strict as you may think Smiley

Besides that: I have updated my listing, removed the lasers that have been untested and only listed the lasers that have been fully tested.

HOWEVER - i do think 5,000mw laser for $239 that the other guy is listing, i wouldnt go with that. No way Smiley I'd rather spend less money for quality item than more money for something i don't know what it will produce.

Anyway, see my listing and if you are interested let me know.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:23:22 PM

Basically I am going to Hawaii in December and I want to have this along.  So far I have determined it is legal in the US to own and to use in Hawaii.  Just trying to find if I can bring it on a plane.

I think this is a terrible idea. It'll show up on the security detector, and they might confiscate it. Just because it's legal on the ground doesn't mean it's legal on the plane. On a plane it can be seen as a weapon, but I'll await for your research and you can act as the the guinea pig to test it out before I purchase.

Well I think it should go without saying that they should not be brought on as a carry on, as that can seem weapon like (although many people are saying it isn't a problem as a carry on either).  The TSA do not prohibit them from being brought on planes, but a manager at your airport could still confiscate it.  The main point I am seeing is that you should put it in check in luggage and separate all the parts and take the batteries on carryon (in a computer case or purse).  This way they cannot test it if they open your suitcase.  These seem to be bigger than the "pen" sized pointers, but that shouldn't matter.  If they ask about it, simply say, my family or job likes/requires me to look and point out stars, and this is my main tool to do it.  Worst case scenario, they make you leave it behind in your car or they give it back when you return.  No harm done as they are not illegal.

Now to decide if I want the 2 w or 5 w laser?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

Look at his update. Those are the two that he took off from available Sad.  Campsis, any chance to test these two? Do you even have them on hand or is it being drop shipped from a supplier? The 2w or 5w are the only ones I'd want, preferably the 5k mW one.

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:10:45 PM

Bump bump

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:12:07 PM

Look at his update. Those are the two that he took off from available Sad.  Campsis, any chance to test these two? Do you even have them on hand or is it being drop shipped from a supplier? The 2w or 5w are the only ones I'd want, preferably the 5k mW one.

The 2-5k ones are not supplied for me, i have added a 2k one. If interested let me know

cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:38:23 PM

Why would you need 2000MW laser anyways? That is just not usable, guess wasting 270$ on it is just throwing money through the window.

Bitcoin is DEAD
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Why would you need 2000MW laser anyways? That is just not usable, guess wasting 270$ on it is just throwing money through the window.

What do you mean it's not usable....? dont post nonsense on my thread

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:17:43 PM

next 2000mw sale gets 20% off.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:27:18 PM

He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:58:33 PM

He talked me into buying the 800mw one last night after I enquired about the 1000mw and higher ones.  He told me he would no longer sell over 1000mw and that his prices were wrong for the 800 and 1000 one.  The 800 price jumped up to 160 ish and the 1000mw one jumped up to about 250 dollars.  I said ok I would take the 800mw one and sent half the payment for it and I am still waiting for his confirmation that he received it.  Now when I woke up, he has dropped prices on the 800 and 1000mw lasers back down and has added the 2000mw one back up.  I would much prefer the 2000mw one over the 800mw one and have sent a message asking to get changed over.  Still have not received confirmation that the first payment was received.  Will update once I hear back from him.

Payment received will send you tracking no tomorrow Smiley I do try to compete with other sellers hence why price changes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: