Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another dilemma: Why does Matthew attack me? What is his goal?  (Read 3259 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:02:56 AM

I know nothing.

there's the ignore button, heh.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:05:38 AM

I like how old people scoff at books and talk about how their life experience is worth more.

It reminds me of diploma mills among other things.

"That dem there kid just likes books. I know just as much as you, you know. I have de life experiences."

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:07:41 AM

I like how old people scoff at books and talk about how their life experience is worth more.

"That dem there kid just likes books. I know just as much as you, you know. I have de life experiences."

I like how all the books you respect were written by people who had life experience.

You'll be reading my book and watching my movie soon Atlas. The only people who will be reading your books are the detectives gathering evidence at the scene of your mass murders when you grow up and can't deal.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:12:02 AM

I like how all the books you respect were written by people who had life experience.

You'll be reading my book and watching my movie soon Atlas. The only people who will be reading your books are the detectives gathering evidence at the scene of your mass murders when you grow up and can't deal.

If that is the case, I won't even give a damn, Matthew. If seeing me exiled from society as a mass murderer gives you pleasure and a hard-on, it's really none of my concern. I am without shame. I can't really play your game but it does help my creative process.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:28:40 AM

If that is the case, I won't even give a damn, Matthew. If seeing me exiled from society as a mass murderer gives you pleasure and a hard-on, it's really none of my concern. I am without shame. I can't really play your game but it does help my creative process.

See how you're twisted and a coward to the point you can only read what I said by inserting false logic and claiming that I would enjoy such a heinous reality?

You will be a psycho killer Atlas. The way you talk, walk and think. You were born for it.

You hate the poor.

You think everyone should listen to you.

You claim you are against force, but you constantly tell other people what they shouldn't do.

You are incapable of logic and common sense and snakily wriggle your way out of arguments.

You are a sociopath if I've ever seen one.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:30:42 AM

Alright, I'm all of those things. (!) So what?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:32:18 AM

Alright, I'm all of those things. So what?

So now in order to protect ourselves from your harassment, annoyances, potential threats, we ostracize you. Isn't it lovely?

Now Atlas, since you're a coward, please go change your name one more time and forget this ever happened like you've done (and we've already had this conversation) 12 times before.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:34:46 AM

So now in order to protect ourselves from your harassment, annoyances, potential threats, we ostracize you. Isn't it lovely?

Now Atlas, since you're a coward, please go change your name one more time and forget this ever happened like you've done (and we've already had this conversation) 12 times before.

Sure. Heh.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:38:39 AM

See how you're twisted and a coward to the point you can only read what I said by inserting false logic and claiming that I would enjoy such a heinous reality?

You will be a psycho killer Atlas. The way you talk, walk and think. You were born for it.

You hate the poor.

You think everyone should listen to you.

You claim you are against force, but you constantly tell other people what they shouldn't do.

You are incapable of logic and common sense and snakily wriggle your way out of arguments.

You are a sociopath if I've ever seen one.

Witnessed.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: