Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:41:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware! Veilcoin's scammer dev has closed the thread!He last online on 7-1.  (Read 1389 times)
hero18688 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:20:44 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 01:13:58 AM by hero18688

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660863.80
Veilcoin is completely a scam.All the features the "dev" boasts turn out to be a joke.I lost 0.1 btc mining it when the diff is comparatively low and bought some at 5k-10k.There must be more people scammed  when mining it at super high diff and bought with high price.

I hope someone skilled in coding can reverse this scam and continue develop it.

platorin

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:33:40 AM

It was listed on 46th position in my thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662252.0;all
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:35:43 AM

Wow, never saw this happening  Roll Eyes
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:50:37 AM

Good thing I didn't touch this coin.  Sorry to those who lost money on this.  My post below got deleted before the dev "Azsu" closed the thread.  I saw the guy make a post and then it was immediately deleted. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Looking forward to receiving my bounties, I will hold them along whit what I bought, I think dumping now is not a good thing because this coin is going to be huge  I think.
HUGE SCAM  Cheesy

Agree.  Looks like a scam. If dev is not holding premines anymore. Why would he keep developing this coin.  Also, I just saw some guy named "Aszu" make a post which sounded like he was the dev, but now the post is deleted. lol, wrong login?   
hero18688 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:58:08 AM

Good thing I didn't touch this coin.  Sorry to those who lost money on this.  My post below got deleted before the dev "Azsu" closed the thread.  I saw the guy make a post and then it was immediately deleted. 

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Looking forward to receiving my bounties, I will hold them along whit what I bought, I think dumping now is not a good thing because this coin is going to be huge  I think.
HUGE SCAM  Cheesy

Agree.  Looks like a scam. If dev is not holding premines anymore. Why would he keep developing this coin.  Also, I just saw some guy named "Aszu" make a post which sounded like he was the dev, but now the post is deleted. lol, wrong login?   
You mean this bitch?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=127217

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:04:31 PM

obvious scam is obvious.
also fck all those people who have been defending him constantly in the veilthread, after numerous people explaining why veilcoin is a big scam..most of those retards in there started saying troll...

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:29:04 PM

HUGE SCAM  Cheesy

You mean this bitch?

Yeah, that's him.  I saw him post information that sounded like he's the dev and then deleted it immediately.  Looks like he's a dev for some other coins too. 
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

HUGE SCAM  Cheesy

You mean this bitch?

Yeah, that's him.  I saw him post information that sounded like he's the dev and then deleted it immediately.  Looks like he's a dev for some other coins too. 

Oh wow, so we're looking at someone who is developing multiple coins and then cashing out when they can and moving on?
platorin

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:01:38 PM

Oh wow, so we're looking at someone who is developing multiple coins and then cashing out when they can and moving on?
Exacly.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:08:47 PM

Looks like that's the plan.  He deleted my other posts too but I wasn't the only one who saw his "Aszu" post. Another BCT member saw it too but I'm sure he deleted his post also.  Too many scams going on it's sad. Good luck guys.

First of all - thank you so much to all of you for the overwhelming support!
Over 100BTC volume and counting - we could not have imagined better start at Bittrex.

Just to clarify and clean the FUD: no one is "dumping premine". It has been moved to a different wallets. As 'dasource' mentioned - what block explorer shows is normal.

Thanks for reporting issues with the wallet code, we are currently investigating this.
We are working hard to make VEIL best coin out there.

Hello Aszu.

Dev is bitcointalk member "aszu"  looking at his posts, he's involved with quite a few coins but non are anonymous.  You guys really think he can deliver on his promises? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=127217;sa=showPosts

HUGE SCAM  Cheesy

You mean this bitch?

hero18688 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:11:51 AM

The price reached 15k.Why is it increasing even when it is completely a scam? I am confused.

binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:49:11 AM

The price reached 15k.Why is it increasing even when it is completely a scam? I am confused.

chances of redevelopment. if a good dev takes over and pulls through, the coin itself could be worth a lot more..
onival

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:25:53 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660863.80
Veilcoin is completely a scam.All the features the "dev" boasts turn out to be a joke.I lost 0.1 btc mining it when the diff is comparatively low and bought some at 5k-10k.There must be more people scammed  when mining it at super high diff and bought with high price.

I hope someone skilled in coding can reverse this scam and continue develop it.
Veilcoin is completely a scam.I lost 0.07 btc.sad!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: