Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - SCAM: Cryptocurrency BRIBE Pump and DUMP SCAMMER! Warning  (Read 11484 times)
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:46:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 09:58:23 PM by McClintock

In late 2013 I invested in cryptocurrency after I saw a YouTube Video with Kolin Evans and Bill Still.  They promised an investment that would be a safe haven and they seemed trustable to me at the time.  In fact they told everybody it would go to the moon and beyond.

I bought as much Quark with my savings as I could (I regret this most in my life).  It took me several months and the loss of all my saved up money to finally grasp the truth- the truth that I had been scammed by a major Pump arranged of Kolin Evans by bribing Bill Still as a reputable figure to enrich himself with his own stake in this coin.  Poor Bill Still who probably didn't realize that he was just used by Kolin.

My 20.000$ are forever lost, family savings down the drain.  I'll not forget this event and I want to warn people to stay away from people like this. It's truly an issue of the Cryptoworld, Pumping and Dumping worthless currencies, blinding investors on purpose, ripping us off by taking our money away.  I will never forget.

The 'hidden Scam Bribe' Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXhqSy0nbg

QUARK scam scheme: http://www.reddit.com/r/scamcoin/comments/1stzws/break_down_on_quark_scheme/

I have decided to start this poll and leave it open to the community. I, and many others, particularly in the Quark development team are of the impression that Kolin Evans is totally unqualified to act in his current capacity as Quark's spokesperson. His actions are not only negligent, but they are doing great harm to the value of the coin and the perception of our community. I believe the community should voice its opinion on whether or not Kolin should be removed from his current capacity. As such, this poll is open to all.
; http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/355/kolin-evans-removed-quark-spokesperson

Kolin Evans a.k.a digitalindustry (in his 30′s)

IP Address   1.178.132.16
Location    AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, MOUNT TYSON
Latitude & Longitude   -27.583330, 151.566670 (27°34'60"S   151°34'0"E)
ISP   ISEEK COMMUNICATIONS

LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/kolin-evans/86/707/48b
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/106531550647864263151/posts
Wordpress:  http://kolinevans.wordpress.com
http://s23.postimg.org/yn3tkhg5j/kolin_evans.jpg

Folks who know more about Kolin, please post details!!  I am not the only one who wants his hard earned money back!!

http://kolinevanscryptocurrency.wordpress.com/

-McClintock-
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:09:38 PM

ha ha come get it : D

wow looks like i've upset some Nigerian princes ha ha

someone is angry about this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

i mean come on, i put up a disclaimer ?

** in all seriousness though if you lost $20 on Quark i'll just send it to you - that's ok i can figure out your address.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:16:13 PM

I lost more then half of my investments , about 3 BTC, cause of Quark too。。。 bought high sold low Angry

thx for showing me the face of that asshat

you lost 20000 USD with Quark  McClintock??  I can understand your feelings very well
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:25:40 PM

How the hell did OP ever get the idea that putting 20 K lifesavings into Quark was a good idea?  Huh
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:28:28 PM

i tell you what, lets settle all this anger....

I have a lot of money locked up in an account you see?

i'm kind of related to royalty (its hard to explain)

but if i forward you an account at web address if you deposit some money in there i can release the full funds to you.

you see in Queensland we are not allowed too release this money without a coveted "third signature" its the "third signature" law i will send you a link to it !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:28:47 PM

dude if u seriously put $20K in this obvious and utter scam QUARK u r the idiot here.

bill still was bribed like a complete dork its truly a shame.  i like this Kolin guy because hes a hater without technological knowledge

he wanted to make money and he made it.  hes sucessful, he took ur money.  U failed.

~CfA~

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:36:35 PM

dude if u seriously put $20K in this obvious and utter scam QUARK u r the idiot here.

bill still was bribed like a complete dork its truly a shame.  i like this Kolin guy because hes a hater without technological knowledge

he wanted to make money and he made it.  hes sucessful, he took ur money.  U failed.

~CfA~

but wait - i have the money its in the QLD account - is just tied up....

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:38:58 PM

** in all seriousness though if you lost $20 on Quark i'll just send it to you - that's ok i can figure out your address.

what is this? are you guys even making fun of me now?  you're really disgusting. 
KOLIN WHAT THE FUCK I LOST OVER 20000 US DOLLARS NOT A MEASLY 20

give me back my money, you unrightfully took it away from me and my family by lying without even turning red and now you laugh and spit in my face?

I swear you will PAY for this, you will PAY for every cent
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:39:36 PM

How the hell did OP ever get the idea that putting 20 K lifesavings into Quark was a good idea?  Huh

Drugs can be a hell of a thing...
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:15:40 PM

Stop whining, learn to trade moron
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:18:51 PM

what is this? are you guys even making fun of me now?  you're really disgusting. 

give me back my money, you unrightfully took it away from me and my family by lying without even turning red and now you laugh and spit in my face?

send your QRK address - that you purchased the quark to and then send 1 QRK to another address that you also post, if you don't know how to do this i will show you..

until you do this , you are a pathetic sock puppet piece of shit that i will personally slap in the face if i ever meet or see on the street.

if you are not however, i apologies for that above statement and will politely ask you to post that address, and i'm sorry if you made a bad investment and you have seemed to have lost.

**the word "slap" was replaced.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:24:10 PM

send your QRK address - that you purchased the quark to and then send 1 QRK to another address that you also post, if you don't know how to do this i will show you..

until you do this , you are a pathetic sock puppet piece of shit that i will personally slap in the face if i ever meet or see on the street.

if you are not however, i apologies for that above statement and will politely ask you to post that address, and i'm sorry if you made a bad investment and you have seemed to have lost.

Please show some sentiment of decorum. He was/is part of your community.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:27:06 PM

no, sorry he is a pissed of scammer from the "NXT" Billion NXT bonanza ! Community of Nigerian princes .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:30:08 PM

no, sorry he is a pissed of scammer from the "NXT" Billion NXT bonanza ! Community of Nigerian princes .

You have the right to be annoyed because he is doxxing you and possibly doing personal damage. But you will always be remembered as the figurehead of quark so please do not rise to petty things like this, quark is still going along and there is no need for you to use these forms of insults.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:43:10 PM

you are a pathetic sock puppet piece of shit that i will personally slap in the face if i ever meet or see on the street.

Are you out of your mind you aggressive racist?  I have enough of you.  Slap in my face because you scammed me and my family?  I couldn't care less about this "nxt". I bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin and Quarkcoin.

I can't post an address now because I don't have the wallet installed any more. As I said I lost all the money when I sold on Cryptsy after realizing QUARK only went down and down and down and down every single day after the social engineering pump you pulled off when you bribed Bill Still and Max Keiser for selfish reasons.

You're a criminal and you know it Kolin Evans.  You will pay for it.  There's no running away at this point.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:46:23 PM

You have the right to be annoyed because he is doxxing you and possibly doing personal damage. But you will always be remembered as the figurehead of quark so please do not rise to petty things like this, quark is still going along and there is no need for you to use these forms of insults.

Agreed with this, OP made this Thread just to troll. Quark made some nice achievements and active people behind it. Lots made money on it. What he says doesn't make sense, he is blaming poor trading on the coin. Many lost also on the Bitcoin and Litecoin pump. This guy is just a troll and probably from the NXT community.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

you are a pathetic sock puppet piece of shit that i will personally slap in the face if i ever meet or see on the street.

Are you out of your mind you aggressive racist?  I have enough of you.  Slap in my face because you scammed me and my family?  I couldn't care less about this "nxt". I bought Litecoin, Bitcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin and Quarkcoin.

I can't post an address now because I don't have the wallet installed any more. As I said I lost all the money when I sold on Cryptsy after realizing QUARK only went down and down and down and down every single day after the social engineering pump you pulled off when you bribed Bill Still and Max Keiser for selfish reasons.

You're a criminal and you know it Kolin Evans.  You will pay for it.  There's no running away at this point.

well its going up (slightly) at the moment.

and i'll always be right here for you ok?  just for you.

im really happy to discuss it just post me your address - as i said i don't need it. but you can post it if you like.

well regarding your QRK address just log into your cryptsy account and you should be able to see it from your deposits history.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:04:59 PM

Yeah OP post your trading history on Cryptsy, if you don't then screw you for lying.

Also many made profit with quark.

How about those who bought at 0.00001, how about those who bought at 0.00005, how about 0.0001, how about 0.00015, and 0.0002 and 0.00025? Alllll these guys were in profit big time and i'm sure they made profit. Don't blame your bad trading on a coin. When quark was at 0.00032 Bitcoin and Litecoin crashed taking all the alts with it and also some butthurt Litecoiners were spreading FUD just because quarks block halving was faster than usual. Nothing to do with quark and it's still here and even managed to be the first Crypto to be in a half million dollar game for pc and console with great guys working behind the scene.

You must be a troll with your new account.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

Yeah OP post your trading history on Cryptsy, if you don't then screw you for lying.

indeed, again the block-chain wins !

he probably didn't think about there being a block-chain because he's from the NXT group where its ever so less relevant.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Well, this is a laugh.......!!

I love the paranoia Di's developing about NXT...he'll be seeing NXT sockpuppets under his bed soon.

If anyone fancies more loopy Di comedy, heres a whole thread of it for your pleasure:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: