Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoNote] A complete forking guide to create your own CryptoNote currency  (Read 18502 times)
cryptonote (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:23:23 PM

Greetings,

Today is a big day for CryptoNote technology and every coin that is based on it. CryptoNote reference code repository has been updated with an additional submodule called “cryptonotewallet”.

This step marks a start of new era. Every CryptoNote coin will be able to have a GUI wallet with all necessary features on its start. As a prototype to the first CryptoNote GUI wallet, we’ve used Bitcoin QT. As a well-known solution: simple yet familiar to all cryptocurrency users interface was transformed to suit CryptoNote needs.

Here is a preview of a new wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/1IkI8E8.png

As you can see, we didn’t change Bitcoin QT interface. Start screen contain all necessary information: balance, unconfirmed balance, number of transactions and recent transactions.

“Send coins” and “Receive coins” tabs will allow you to transfer your funds to any destination you want. Your address is located on “Receive coins” screen. Also, we’ve made some small changes to the Send coins screen compared to Bitcoin QT.

Please note: your wallet is not encrypted upon creation. You should encrypt your wallet through Settings menu > Encrypt Wallet.

https://i.imgur.com/kufrA8i.png

Transactions screen will show you transaction that you’ve sent and received and “Address book” will help you deal with a big CryptoNote addresses in most effective way possible.

https://i.imgur.com/gnNSVeA.png

We are confident that CryptoNote GUI Wallet will help every CryptoNote coin in particular and CryptoNote environment in general.
droidz

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

When all the data and settings command "make" in the src folder, run the coin, and simplewallet.
Then say:

Code:
Error: Failed to invoke rpc method: HTTP status: 2
jeeri

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Do we need to install something on peer node which we use for P2P communication? In the cryptostarter guide, nothing is mentioned on this.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
barrywblack

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

The official CryptoNote repository has been updated to include smart genesis block creation. Previously, it was required to comment and uncomment some parts of the source code. With our new currency creation flow, genesis block coinbase tx hash is created as follows:

I would like to know where that code is and was originally so that I can work on a clone/fork that didn't have the more advanced method. aka  --print-genesis-tx..

I haven't been able to find any documentation on creating the genesis block by the method it was created before that method was added to the code.
progof

Activity: 157
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

How to fix this error?
ERROR   Could note get research public key
ERROR   Could note get nbr project public key
ERROR   Could note get research public key
ERROR   Could note get nbr project public key
jvalentinero

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

Nov 2018 - The CryptoNote algorithm appears dead.
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:37:30 AM

The Van Kush Family Project will be Creating a Mining Pool ASAP, we are not in a Situation to begin this Currently, but over the Next Few Weeks a lot of Thing should Change where we are much Better Situated.

I wanted to have this here, because we will be making a Cryptonote Mining Pool, then as we Teach People to make Hive-Engine/TribalDEX Currencies, we will also Encourage them to make ETH Clones and Cryptonotes, and we will have the CryptoNote Pool Ready, as well as our Own CryptoNote that they can Mine.

We will have a Community of Mining Pools and Currencies, all Hosting themselves on HIVE, BLURT and STEEM. A Renaissance of Blockchain, as if it was 2012 or 2014 or Whatever again and for some Reason it is like that because no one Ever Learned any of this and now we are Basically Starting Over. But Bitcoin is there in the Background like a Guillotine waiting to do what Markets do, just Change and Change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: