Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Class Action Lawsuit on ButterflyLabs. BFL Customers:Plz submit your information  (Read 3025 times)
thebitcoinguy (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

There is a Class Action Lawsuit against BFL. If you are a BFL customer or have been in the past, you can submit your information to Wood Law Firm's Class Action Lawsuit on Butterfly Labs below.

(There is a form at the bottom of the page)

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/butterfly-labs-and-bf-labs-inc-bitcoin-miners

I filled it out and I ask all Monarch customers do the same. Please provide factual information including correspondence and information on refused refunds.

Additionally, I posted the below message on BFL Forums but it was deleted within hours of my posting. I want to spread this information because it shows dates and estimates given that have been severely missed, with links to each reference:

http://shotcallin.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/82497388/BFL_Late_Monarch_and_How_to_Handle_it_-_Josh_as_COO_I_request_your_reply_to_this.htm
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackaholic

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:05:11 AM

thanx for the info......i have it bookmarked incase my refund dont come.  but to be fair to BFL i did get my 20gh cloud mining preorder refunded on day 30 of their "30-45 days". 

got couple more days to go for 30 on monarch preorder, orders were week apart

cant wait for my money back so i can buy BTC like i shouldve done in the first place

PITBULL RESCUE DONATIONS - 1PitBULL3wtbKCtSN23HNi5JjvDRiWfakj
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:15:33 AM

thanx for the info......i have it bookmarked incase my refund dont come.  but to be fair to BFL i did get my 20gh cloud mining preorder refunded on day 30 of their "30-45 days". 

cant wait for my money back so i can buy BTC like i shouldve done in the first place

I've got a refund order waiting - do they refund you the price of BTC on the day of the refund, or how much BTC you gave them on the day you placed the order, or the price of BTC on the day you requested the refund?

crackaholic

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:45:54 AM

I've got a refund order waiting - do they refund you the price of BTC on the day of the refund, or how much BTC you gave them on the day you placed the order, or the price of BTC on the day you requested the refund?

i paid bank transfer, thats how i got back.  im ASSUMING youll get back what you paid in BTC, but I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE

6 months from order date, u are eligible to "request a refund" & then its 30-45 days from there.  they claim they gotta "sell" your preorder......but i dont see that happening.

fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

i paid bank transfer, thats how i got back.  im ASSUMING youll get back what you paid in BTC, but I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE

6 months from order date, u are eligible to "request a refund" & then its 30-45 days from there.  they claim they gotta "sell" your preorder......but i dont see that happening.

Cool, thanks!

unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:31:19 AM

Holy shit it took long enough. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of people.
crackaholic

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:06:02 PM

- update -

got my full refund from BFL today!!  i did get some posts with links here for others in their forum for others that may need it, but apparently i am all set.........

well, good luck everyone on future "investments", may they be more profitable than the monarch!

im off to buy a 4 wheeler & couple btc

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:47:58 AM

There is alot more refunds in the pipeline before customers get their "justice".
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

SCHEDULING ORDER

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:55:16 PM

My story is that I bought a card in Nov of 2013, I JUST recently was told to wait 45 days for a refund, and I finally just got it. During that time my card was late, so, they offered me 50% of a 2nd card. After they finally refunded my first card, mind you a lot of games, emails, them losing my wire info, them not emailing me back. FINALLY I got the first wire. I had to work for the 2nd wire, I posed my experience on their forum. Well, next thing you know I was banned for life, saying they would NEVER allow me on the forum again. I guess its nice they don't need money. But because of all my complaining they did give me the wire for the 2nd card. My advice is, if you are owned any money by BFL, get smart, start posting your story everywhere. Learn how to use Blog search tools and do some PR9 backlinks. I mentioned Bitcoin Chicago and it seemed to come up on google pretty quickly at the top of the search engine. Also, use the full link like http://www.butterflylabs.com when posting. I ordered 2 Monarch cards, but I feel as though the 50% discount they give to people is a scam, and they don't want to return your money even when the orders are linked together, and I had emails stating that. With a forum they can just ban you for like, they can SHUN you anytime you have an issue with your product.

Let me show you the program at BFL butterfly labs.

1) You buy a product, horray they got your money. Everyone is so nice and fast to respond.
2) You have a problem and a valid concern about your product.
3) BFL tries to trick you buy offering to bait and switch with some other users order or 50% off. You do not accept what behind door 1 or 2 because you know its a trap.

I AM SORRY YOU ARE NO LONGER ECONOMICALLY VIABLE TO US AT BFL, GOOD BYE FOREVER YOU ARE NOW SHUNNED FOR LIFE FROM THE FORUMS AND WE WONT EVEN GIVE A REASON!

TRUE STORY!

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

I think you just have to ask yourself: Is being shunned by BFL a good thing or a bad thing?

I wonder if it's like when you have a "terrible girlfriend" say "I never want to speak to you again!"

Maybe you should feel releived rather than sad?
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:38:27 AM

I think you just have to ask yourself: Is being shunned by BFL a good thing or a bad thing?

I wonder if it's like when you have a "terrible girlfriend" say "I never want to speak to you again!"

Maybe you should feel releived rather than sad?

It's not worth wasting your breathe over there.  Any attempt you try to make to warn others to get out is quickly squashed.

The only thing that sucks is if you're trying to get ahold of somebody over there and you lose your account it can be a pain to get ahold of them via phone or email.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Well I submitted my form over my bfl singles and jalapenos I hope these guys get what they deserve.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

Hope they refund all of you guys
i dont see any good if "they get what they deserve"
lose-win situation...

try to negotiate or something like that
so u guys get the win-win situation
Blisk

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:56:29 PM

I have also payed 2 monarch in Januarry 2014 and in august I claimed a refund, they offer me a 4 monarch instead two if I cancel refund but I said no I want full refund.
After that I get mail I have to wait 30-45 days. But 45 days are over and I send them an email and no response at all also didn't get any refund.
So it is time for lawsuit and I want also money for my lost they did when I wait for Monarch cards and I didn't get it.
I strongly advice all to make a group lawsuit!

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:59:45 PM

I have also payed 2 monarch in Januarry 2014 and in august I claimed a refund, they offer me a 4 monarch instead two if I cancel refund but I said no I want full refund.
After that I get mail I have to wait 30-45 days. But 45 days are over and I send them an email and no response at all also didn't get any refund.
So it is time for lawsuit and I want also money for my lost they did when I wait for Monarch cards and I didn't get it.
I strongly advice all to make a group lawsuit!

That is what a class action is a group lawsuit. Besides the FTC is working on that now. Not sure if you have been reading the BFL fucks us over again thread, but the FTC is now involved and put BFL into receivership, so the government is basically running the company now and getting refunds out to people, but gathering the money as well as it apparently is all over the place.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: