Here is some interesting video that I found:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKMlHzKmCQU
In short Ed was the head of CIA's secret Remote Viewing program focusing primarily on intelligence gathering using psychic abilities. However once they started looking for future events they started picking up on something really big - they called it The Killshot or Sun's superflare. As the information leaked other governments started preparing for it and have been ever since, hence underground bunkers, strategic food reserves, seed vaults etc.
To better identify the time frame of the event they created a list of the events preceding the killshot:
1) The largest in recorded history Sun's flare to date "The Shot Across The Bow" (happened in 2003)
2) Mutated crop fungus originated in Africa and destroying a lot of crops (happened in 2007)
3) Nuclear reactor failure in Japan due to earthquake (happened in 2011)
4) General economic downturn and gold reaching 2000 USD (happened not so long ago)
Things yet to happen according to their list:
1) North Korea explodes nuclear weapon
2) Space shuttle-like craft is downed by meteor shower
In addition, here is nice Q&A session with Ed from early times touching on controversial topics like Aliens, Crop Circles, Angels, etc...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbczumNeedEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrAG0ZgWe0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIkUV64m9Vc
What do you think about the possibility of The Killshot event and Remote Viewing in general?
Is it too far fetched or there is something to it?
Is being ex-CIA enough credibility of a source to pay attention to it?
I myself found these videos fascinating!