Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101975 times)
JustJoens

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

I'm not sure if this has been considered yet, but why not jump on the feelings band-wagon and promote FOOD as an anti-Seaworld currency? Maybe we could have a donation thing to save the Orcas, or do a little promotion, I have no idea how this all works, but people now want to show they're against Seaworld any way they can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:55:59 AM

As mentioned previously, I am assembling a team to really hone in on Plankton's message in a consistent and productive way. If we want Plankton to become a worldwide brand, it is too much for one person to handle.

This is who I am thinking of so far (X is an unnamed member).

Team Members

- TheWhale (The glue/ project funding)
- Relicords (Social media/ promotions)
- professorY (Advisory/ branding/ Reddit/ project funding)
- Wolf Rainer (website maintenance and development)
- X (Business relations and commerce/ gaming implementations)
- chrisnippz (Business relations and commerce/ gaming implementations)
- Qiwoman (Joint venture)

Want to help? PM me.

Jusy to be clear, I'm not really "advising" you about anything. "Consultant", at best  Smiley

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
crazyboy1234

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:01:52 AM

As mentioned previously, I am assembling a team to really hone in on Plankton's message in a consistent and productive way. If we want Plankton to become a worldwide brand, it is too much for one person to handle.

Team Members

- professorY (Consultant/ branding/ Reddit/ project funding)

Want to help? PM me.

That is great,Though i could not help this coin,I will follow FOOD,I will keep my coin~ Wink
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

Team Members

Want to help? PM me.

I'd like to apply for the job of Pizza Tester. There is the rare chance it may not help the coin a whole lot, or have anything at all to do with crypto... and cost you money ... but I'm sure someone would benefit.

Well, that would be me... but otherwise I'm sure it'd be a very important and delicious job.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:08:33 AM

I'm not sure if this has been considered yet, but why not jump on the feelings band-wagon and promote FOOD as an anti-Seaworld currency? Maybe we could have a donation thing to save the Orcas, or do a little promotion, I have no idea how this all works, but people now want to show they're against Seaworld any way they can.

If there is some sort of Save Tilakum charity out there, I guess that could work. Or promote Blackfish with the coin somehow... that's also rather anti-seaworld.
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:08:51 AM

Team Members

Want to help? PM me.

I'd like to apply for the job of Pizza Tester. There is the rare chance it may not help the coin a whole lot, or have anything at all to do with crypto... and cost you money ... but I'm sure someone would benefit.

Well, that would be me... but otherwise I'm sure it'd be a very important and delicious job.

Hahaha that is one way to become a big whale  Cheesy
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:08:54 AM

Team Members

- professorY (Consultant/ branding/ Reddit/ project funding)

Want to help? PM me.

Can you sign me on as "Troll Slayer"? Thanks coach.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:10:23 AM

Maybe I should build the core team and whale militia? Hmm
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

Thanks for the add..I went to the Gym and was thinking about our JV..I can't wait to put a whale load of weight behind Plankton Coin.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:52:45 AM

Thanks for the add..I went to the Gym and was thinking about our JV..I can't wait to put a whale load of weight behind Plankton Coin.. Smiley

It makes sense to me. It will give FOOD some real world value. I would love to get a payment API built but we'll see what happens.
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:58:17 AM

I will handle the seedy underbelly of the internet like deep webs and 4chan, places no here one wants to go, trust me. it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

I'm going to be like the special ops up in there. pic related, it's me and my trusty dolphin sidekick about to go on a mission so you don't have to, sir.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
ibis

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:19:30 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 07:41:23 AM by ibis

I have a solution for the buttplug of 5.24 btc at bittrexx; if the sell orders at c-cex go to 11 or 12 it would cause a momentum of buying the plug at trexx, don't fall for the trap of trexx deciding the price, this coin was just born in c-cex so it's from there that price moves first.

When the poor sucker gets his food eaten, he won't have any other choice than to build buy support.

This is serious matter because if the coin ceases to move it's going to die, it's especially true at this early stage.
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:39:18 AM

Sell wall is now at 9... Don't fall for it people!

Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:02:14 AM

IThis is serious matter because if the coin ceases to move it's going to die, it's especially true at this early stage.

+1, if we can't get the Plankton showing upward momentum in the next few days it will be forgotten. Right now we still have lots of eyes on us like every freshly added coin. 
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:19:11 AM

IThis is serious matter because if the coin ceases to move it's going to die, it's especially true at this early stage.

+1, if we can't get the Plankton showing upward momentum in the next few days it will be forgotten. Right now we still have lots of eyes on us like every freshly added coin. 

I wouldn't worry too much. I feel like the price is going to do a quick rebound at the right price. Obviously someone is trying to collect more FOOD beforehand and there is enough weak hands willing to dump.

No point pumping a coin when people are willing to give them away for nothing.

I want to go in-depth about pricing strategies etc with people in the VIP room. It is implemented, I just need time to get it started (busy doing social media atm). I might start sending invites to people who meet the requirements and want to start talking about FOOD pumps etc in privacy. Please ensure you have signed up to the forum at whalepod.org
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:25:58 AM

I wouldn't worry too much. I feel like the price is going to do a quick rebound at the right price. Obviously someone is trying to collect more FOOD beforehand and there is enough weak hands willing to dump.

I want to go in-depth about pricing strategies etc with people in the VIP room. It is implemented, I just need time to get it started (busy doing social media atm). I might start sending invites to people who meet the requirements and want to start talking about FOOD pumps etc in privacy. Please ensure you have signed up to the forum at whalepod.org

Good point and I'm not going to complain about someone filling my order at 5.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:31:45 AM

I will handle the seedy underbelly of the internet like deep webs and 4chan, places no here one wants to go, trust me. it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

I'm going to be like the special ops up in there. pic related, it's me and my trusty dolphin sidekick about to go on a mission so you don't have to, sir.

Haha I love the dedication man! You can be our un-official troll buster  Grin

ibis

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:49:13 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 09:47:36 AM by ibis

This is not a good point, as Bowdlerize rightly pointed out first, it has a real possibility of being forgotten if it doesn't show movement, there are dozens of new coins coming out every day.
It seems to me that the greed of an early investor in getting more cheap coins is killing the coin.
Stop getting distracted with lame photoshops and look at the danger.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:00:36 AM

This is not a good point, as Bowdlerize rightly pointed out first, it has a real possibility of being forgotten if it doesn't show movement, there are dozens of new coins coming out every day.
It seems to me that the greed of an early investor in getting more cheap coins is killing the coin.
Stop getting distracted with lame photoshops and look at the danger.

When you test the market with a small buy at 7 sats and it instantly gets dumped on, that dissuades me. Like I said, no point buying overpriced FOOD when the cheap stuff is getting thrown at you.

If you want a vibrant community, social media is important. Constant discussions about the price (which is still up 700% from the initial offering) is not productive.
ibis

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:11:57 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 12:00:03 PM by ibis

i think you have something to do with the buttplug.
Don't listen to this guy, I been into crypto since btc was $1.
You see, the whale on bittrexx doesn't really want to sell his food, instead he is making little buy orders and getting it filled, this greedy and quite dumb early investor is thinking that the coin is going to be like doge but does not realize that he is killing it before it had a chance to blossom and is going to be left with a worthless coin and sink everyone else.
Capital will just flow elsewhere.
My advice is: If you want to buy food get it straight from the sell orders, you will see how the 5 btc vanishes once it's starts getting close.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: