Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101975 times)
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:50:54 AM

I gave away over 30,000 Plankton on this second 4CHAN thread. I gave people anywhere from 15k to 1k depending. If anyone wants to help out and send the kids and NEETS who post their address a little FOOD please do so and it doesn't even have to be a lot. This is a great way to build a rabid user base.

Believe it or not but DOGE got it's start on 4CHAN this exact same way. People were bum rushing the give away threads and the hype spilled over into Reddit. i know because I saw it with my own eyes. Doge was bumping on 4CHAN before the subreddit was even created and the majority of the very first 1000 or so members of the doge subreddit (I was the 12th subscriber) were all from 4CHAN. if it were not for 4chan, Doge would have ended up a forgotten and unheard of crypto collecting dust in the annals of obscure crypto history.

And people on there love free stuff and especially when there is a possibility of making money.

Anyway here is what i want to do. Cryptos threads have been relegated to business and finance board. What i want to do is make ninja giveaway threads on some of the other message boards and give FOOD to as many people who post their addresses as possible before a janitor finds the thread and deletes it. this could be anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours. It will work though. The entire thing will be quite simple and won't take up large amounts of your time either

So if anyone wants to get organized and do this please feel free to reply in this thread or inbox me.

Great initiative! If you need topping up, you know who to ask Smiley

Well in all honesty i have 2.4 million FOOD to my name....not exactly a whale. If you want to, you can make a wallet on an exchange or something that we both have access to for the sole purpose of 4chan giveaways and also that way you can monitor it and deposit in small increments so you know i'm not being shady or anything. I'm sure you know by now anyway that my intentions are pure. You can see on the 4chan thread i'm giving away to everyone from my own purse. And having said that, yeah I know that thread is brusque but it's a brusque environment. Two different worlds between here and there.

I bought more FOOD yesterday where can I send 50k to top up giveaway pot?
Oh wow I a a little whale on forum too i better go check lol. Cheesy

someone spamming the forum this needs to be removed.. : http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=29.0

I could make a bittrex account solely for the Plankton give away funds and PM you and The Whale the username and password just so you know everything is on the up and up and we can all access it as needed. (don't forget to log out ) Let me know if you guys are cool with this.  Cool

I don't mind how you do it. I can check the balance easily on the block explorer and do random checks. Maybe I'l create a bounty fund and a giveaway fund.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:25:07 AM

I gave away over 30,000 Plankton on this second 4CHAN thread. I gave people anywhere from 15k to 1k depending. If anyone wants to help out and send the kids and NEETS who post their address a little FOOD please do so and it doesn't even have to be a lot. This is a great way to build a rabid user base.

Believe it or not but DOGE got it's start on 4CHAN this exact same way. People were bum rushing the give away threads and the hype spilled over into Reddit. i know because I saw it with my own eyes. Doge was bumping on 4CHAN before the subreddit was even created and the majority of the very first 1000 or so members of the doge subreddit (I was the 12th subscriber) were all from 4CHAN. if it were not for 4chan, Doge would have ended up a forgotten and unheard of crypto collecting dust in the annals of obscure crypto history.

And people on there love free stuff and especially when there is a possibility of making money.

Anyway here is what i want to do. Cryptos threads have been relegated to business and finance board. What i want to do is make ninja giveaway threads on some of the other message boards and give FOOD to as many people who post their addresses as possible before a janitor finds the thread and deletes it. this could be anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours. It will work though. The entire thing will be quite simple and won't take up large amounts of your time either

So if anyone wants to get organized and do this please feel free to reply in this thread or inbox me.

Well in all honesty i have 2.4 million FOOD to my name....not exactly a whale. If you want to, you can make a wallet on an exchange or something that we both have access to for the sole purpose of 4chan giveaways and also that way you can monitor it and deposit in small increments so you know i'm not being shady or anything. I'm sure you know by now anyway that my intentions are pure. You can see on the 4chan thread i'm giving away to everyone from my own purse. And having said that, yeah I know that thread is brusque but it's a brusque environment. Two different worlds between here and there.

someone spamming the forum this needs to be removed.. : http://whalepod.org/forum/index.php?topic=29.0

I could make a bittrex account solely for the Plankton give away funds and PM you and The Whale the username and password just so you know everything is on the up and up and we can all access it as needed. (don't forget to log out ) Let me know if you guys are cool with this.  Cool

I don't mind how you do it. I can check the balance easily on the block explorer and do random checks. Maybe I'l create a bounty fund and a giveaway fund.

OK I made bittrex account for the 4chan giveaway fund.  The deposit address is PK9M2XJCwgGALJQK9MRvzWbjzWs2TKmiUr

Going to inbox you two with the login and password just so you have it.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:42:04 AM

OK I made bittrex account for the 4chan giveaway fund.  The deposit address is PK9M2XJCwgGALJQK9MRvzWbjzWs2TKmiUr

Just sent 50k to start it off..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:45:46 AM

Excellent! I've matched Qiwoman's donation Smiley
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:34:44 AM

Whalepod here I come...

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

How can I help?

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:56:21 AM

How can I help?

Hey Sis glad you like Plankton..I just sent some over for their giveaway..helping to spread the word..It's a cool coin and I am hoping that once we launch and are successful we will collab with PLANKTON WHALE DEV and marry both our coins in a business JV. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:18:22 AM

@ qiwoman2 and TheWhale

Both of your deposits arrived safely in the Bittrex account I created. That's plenty enough Plankton to fund the giveaway I'm doing for a while.

Thank you both for the support.

Whaleman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:13:49 AM

Guys I'm having issues with the wallet. It says "0 active connections to Plankton network".

I was told that I had to make a Plankton.conf file somewhere, but I'm using Linux instead of windows and can't find the proper location to save it under.
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:05:10 AM

Guys I'm having issues with the wallet. It says "0 active connections to Plankton network".

I was told that I had to make a Plankton.conf file somewhere, but I'm using Linux instead of windows and can't find the proper location to save it under.

Show hidden folders and files and you will have a ".Plankton" folder in your home directory, make the "Plankton.conf" here.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

Great work, just sent 50k FOOD ...

what about giving out FOOD to people who subscribe to the reddit board as well?

i think we should hold a meme/viral contest sometime in the near future

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:06:32 PM

I've had some excellent suggestions reach my inbox. I'm going to act upon them. One prominent suggestion was to heavily rely on making Plankton about food rather than confusing the audience with introductory videos to altcoin trading. So I may spin off whale pod as a trading hub for all level traders (new traders will practice using FOOD to trade) but we will go in a direction where you can purchase food with FOOD, gift cards, food stalls/ markets, sponsor events/ cooking channels, free food for traders and most of all charity. A portion of our earnings will help those who cannot afford to eat.

We're coming up to our 1 month anniversary soon so I am looking to cement this ASAP.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:08:41 PM

If the donations keep up, we could do a full on promotions assault on all of our media channels. 4chan, reddit, twitter, facebook etc.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

If the donations keep up, we could do a full on promotions assault on all of our media channels. 4chan, reddit, twitter, facebook etc.

PLANKTON has a lot of room to grow and evolve and I am in for the long haul..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

I could do a reddit giveaway too. I'll let you know when i post it.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:22:23 PM

I could do a reddit giveaway too. I'll let you know when i post it.

Thanks for all the hard work you and Whale Dev are doing for our lovely coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cindereynolds

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:30:24 PM

OK I made bittrex account for the 4chan giveaway fund.  The deposit address is PK9M2XJCwgGALJQK9MRvzWbjzWs2TKmiUr

You might want to double check that deposit. It never made it there. Sad

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:17:48 PM

OK I made bittrex account for the 4chan giveaway fund.  The deposit address is PK9M2XJCwgGALJQK9MRvzWbjzWs2TKmiUr

You might want to double check that deposit. It never made it there. Sad

ok check again ... realized didnt confirm it through email

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:18:32 AM

Is this coin dead? Seems like it started dying even before it got to Bittrex. If not, what's the recovery plan?
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Is this coin dead? Seems like it started dying even before it got to Bittrex. If not, what's the recovery plan?

Plankton's value rose too quickly and there was no clear vision on our direction.

Right now we're seeing a huge correction where a number of early buyers are selling out (Plankton is still up 400% from the initial sale so I wouldn't say it is dead) and we have decided to focus exclusively on the food industry (OP updated).  

Very few offerings these days provided early buyers with 2000%+ on their investment within days like Plankton did.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: