Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101975 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:12:17 AM

Why not approach homeless shelters; at the #food shelters homeless can sign up for a wallet. The staff then gives them a QR placard to have with them. Ppl can then tip their wallet. At the shelter they can then cash in for essentials like food, hygiene products etc.

Of course there would need to be a big PR campaign to instruct and educate the public.

I thought about this last week but how do you suggest they carry their FOOD? Most homeless people don't have cell phones?

Very interesting concept though.

They just carry the qr. The shelters house the tech to access the wallet. They clients would not be in control of their wallets.  Then point would be to give the gen public the trust that the tips go to food or essentials not drugs and alcohol.  If ppl knew the money went to the shelter and had a wallet waiting for the client then they might feel more obliged to give them money.

Imagine if the wallet transaction could send a non profit receipt for tax purposes:)
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:52:21 AM

what the heck happened to the price of this coin? Things seemed so promising on c-rex, but looks like it died once it got to bittrex. Any chance of a turnaround?

Seems like some people are happy with their modest profits so they are cashing out. Dumps are normal in a coins life cycle.

What everyone needs to remember is that Plankton was started incredibly low for this exact situation. There soon won't be enough Plankton to dump if the price keeps dropping.
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:58:33 AM

what the heck happened to the price of this coin? Things seemed so promising on c-rex, but looks like it died once it got to bittrex. Any chance of a turnaround?

Seems like some people are happy with their modest profits so they are cashing out. Dumps are normal in a coins life cycle.

What everyone needs to remember is that Plankton was started incredibly low for this exact situation. There soon won't be enough Plankton to dump if the price keeps dropping.

Exactly, the buys at 1 sato on Bittrex = 83% of all plankton. Whale are just stocking up cheap before moving up again.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:39:56 AM

i like this coin !
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

Exactly, the buys at 1 sato on Bittrex = 83% of all plankton. Whale are just stocking up cheap before moving up again.

There is over 1.1 billion FOOD in the buy books. Yet there is only 1 billion FOOD. Dumping now could be careless.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:34:10 AM

Be sure to contact Coinmarketcap.com and have them add Bittrex volume to the stats.
That is tons of volume that will help it's numbers in the ranks.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:40:06 AM

Be sure to contact Coinmarketcap.com and have them add Bittrex volume to the stats.
That is tons of volume that will help it's numbers in the ranks.

Messaging Gliss now Smiley
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

Honestly, if you're not a well fed whale yet, buy some now. O and thanks for the dump, I'm now a baby whale.

Getting ready to turn my food into steak! Anything I should know?

Might be ordering pizza tonight!!

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:54:15 AM

IMPORTANT

If you feel like you can bring value to Plankton (FOOD), please contact me.

I have been talking to various people all weekend and I am looking to build a small team to propel our vision. I have a few people in mind but if you don't hear from me, please let me know.

Over the coming week you will see a more unified message behind Plankton. Our website will be complete and our social networks will be operated by a professional (who has years of experience in the field). I will start releasing monthly progress statements and more information will be released about what Plankton is all about. It should be incredibly clear that FOOD is not merely a pump/ dump coin and that there is going to be a dedicated team behind this open source project. Plankton is about education, fun and giving back to the environment and the community.

In a little over 2 weeks we have successfully distributed 1 billion FOOD, listed on three exchanges, completed 80% of the bounties, seen the price rise over 2000%, given away 5 free pizzas and currently have 5 more pizzas on offer HERE and much more is in the pipeline!

We are merely floating on the surface and I am grateful to have you all by my side for this journey  Grin
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:59:19 AM

Great job man, I don't mind the price pulling back a bit. Gives me a chance to buy more on the low Grin

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:38:24 AM

Great job man, I don't mind the price pulling back a bit. Gives me a chance to buy more on the low Grin

Really appreciated, thank you Smiley Looks like the price is heading up again! Glad to see the distribution broadening.
Sparood

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 12:23:48 PM by Sparood

MY wallet is not syncing...

Nevermind, I wrote .config instead of .conf...

*grabbing coffee*

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Yeah nah I am not buying into anything I cant mine or have already had the chance to mine. I wondered where all this unwanted buzz was coming from around in the exchanges (pump and dump pr team no doubt on a mission with free FOOD to dump) and here it is.  So the fact I cant mine this at all I am going to file this coin under the possible scam/unfair category and move on since I wont buy into any hype - and that is literary what is going on here.

Scam? All people get they free foods on the giveaways, and all the people who worked for the coins get paid the bounties. It´s not scam just cause you missed the train and now you have to buy for it. Any way you are still on time, it´s to cheap right now, i will be cost more than 50 sats.

50 is already way too high for one of the most useless shitcoins on here.

My opinion isn't based on if I missed out or not = on the contrary, those that hold a decent chunk will defend anything as well, even if its clear they are lying to themselves to justify their investments (goes for all coins) - so if I was like 10 that "you missed out" claim would have hurt me deep inside /sarcasm...... (I just know what this "dev" and his team are capable of and have done in the past - that's why I will not touch this with a 10 foot pole) There are 2 sides to every coin physically - take one out and have a look then apply that to life -  I would have said this even if I was a bagholder.  Next you will look at my join date and think i missed out on mining bitcoin in the glory days. Good luck with the coin however.

Wouldn't have been so bad if each coin this "team" regurgitated werent are always POS clones - they have held majority each time =  every time - as it is all about making their quick bucks and exiting whilst most are left with their scraps.  xbc, xlc say hello if you need more spelt out evidence.    Just to save some money (not that I checked) i bet this is a sha256 freebie clone even.

Anyway good luck everyone.

Thanks whale!

we spoke on polo,

i ordered a spicy canadian, came to $20.21 !

edit : BTC received, thank whale, that was a good pizza!

thanks dude, i was legitimately hungry !

Please tell me you are still in primary school ? your penmanship is fucking atrocious.

Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

50 is already way too high for one of the most useless shitcoins on here.

Coins are worth what the market decides, the only reason BTC is at $625 USD is the market has set that price. Everyone involved in FOOD has been active in doing what they can to promote the coin and build a strong community.
Confidence in any given crypto is a self-fulfilling prophecy, if people believe in a coin and support it the value will rise.   
Sparood

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:07:25 PM

I believe in FOOD, and I'm hungry, is that Pizza promotion still going?

chrisnippz

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:13:19 PM

IMPORTANT

I have been talking to various people all weekend and I am looking to build a small team to propel our vision. I have a few people in mind but if you don't hear from me, please let me know.

Over the coming week you will see a more unified message behind Plankton. Our website will be complete and our social networks will be operated by a professional (who has years of experience in the field). I will start releasing monthly progress statements and more information will be released about what Plankton is all about. It should be incredibly clear that FOOD is not merely a pump/ dump coin and that there is going to be a dedicated team behind this open source project. Plankton is about education, fun and giving back to the environment and the community.

In a little over 2 weeks we have successfully distributed 1 billion FOOD, listed on three exchanges, completed 80% of the bounties, seen the price rise over 2000%, given away 5 free pizzas and currently have 5 more pizzas on offer HERE and much more is in the pipeline!

We are merely floating on the surface and I am grateful to have you all by my side for this journey  Grin

Sounds good Dev!! Loving the commitment!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

IMPORTANT

Sounds good Dev!! Loving the commitment!

I am also impressed with the level of dedication and looks like the paid fudsters are coming in to the thread, we must be getting some notice lol. Grin Grin It's a shame that we can't get more unified in the Crypto Space in general. Always the miners coming to spread hatred because they didn't get their free ride because they want always the 0 premine so they can get the most coins to dump and then go to the next coin. It's like only miners have the right to make money and profit, devs, promoters and traders must lose out all the time, doesn't make sense to me..I see this over and over in every thread the miners don't get the big cut or the lion's share. Crypto should be for everyone not just one segment of the Society. Just my two Plankton worth. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:15:47 PM

.... this shit is scam

dev did not send me pizza !
Sparood

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:18:06 PM

.... this shit is scam

Haaha Kahir, where's your pizza post?

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:18:49 PM

.... this shit is scam

If you are looking for freebies without contributing something positive to the Community you are in the wrong place. Coming here and insulting the DEV and coin won't get you a free pizza that's for sure. People like this who openly abuse the coins and community should be banned from these threads.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: