Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - The Drama - Unmoderated  (Read 1272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:29:35 PM

So we have a moron who claim he was ripped off by Digital industry..
He started a topic and locked it when it made him look bad and now he is deleting any comment that calls him out on his accusations..

So i created this topic to let us all speak with OUT the brat deleting things..
My last comment i made he deleted on his moderated topic was quoted below.
Note how i pretty much just asked the guy for more info.. i guess he thinks that is a problem lol

My removed comment..
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 09:13:24 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: heskey on Today at 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: McClintock on Today at 08:11:59 AM
Quote from: Snail2 on Today at 08:08:28 AM
Sorry to say, but you was the one who pressed that "buy" button. You shouldn't blame others for your very own wrong decisions.

I absolutely understand your opinion bud.  But I listened to these people because they claimed to be cryptocurrency experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future.

Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing and Kolin is spitting in my face.
In fact he said he wanted to beat me and slap me in the face in the other thread Huh I am seriously frightened this guy will harm my family perhaps not only financially but physically as well.

I sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for. He replied today that he'd look into this.

It's all very very saddening.
Im sorry to see that you have lost your savings, but really, get on your feet again! I myself have a very similar story, but I pulled my dick out just in time not to lose anything. And if I would have lost I would not be too hard on either myself nor anyone else, we all make our actions in accordance with the moment, so there is really nothing to do about it. Let your frustration out on a round of golf or something. Digitalindustry is not responsible, he didn't lie, he just made everything sound a bit too good.

It would be interesting to see Digitalindustry clarify on this:

Set a very high number of total coins.
A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.
Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market.
Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it.
Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = high market prices in a short period of time.
High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization.
Newbies look on coinmarketcap.com and say "WOW quark is very promising!"
Rinse and repeat 4-7
Dump and profit.

for the love of god can you guys quit making massive lies about Quark coin ? holy shit man !

such as..

A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.

wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Quark was released 100% fair.. fact .
end of story.
and i can prove it 1000 ways too and you can even see so by just looking at the damn ANN topic jeez

@OP
I have sided against you *some what for one main reason.. you have posted little proof guy was involved in bad cheating behavior
if you want to convince us we need more..
Secondly on a side not i was not sure you were sincere or trolling (on your other topic just like this one you locked)

I am trying to help you guy.. if you want to make a point you need to back it up with a lot more info.
First thing i thought was why in the hell did you say this all went down last year ? and you waited until 2014 to say something ?
That makes it seems fishy like maybe you have some other reason why your out to get Kolin..

It seems to me digitalindustry did sincerely believe it was going to take off and increase in value way back.. he prob honestly believed it himself.
And don't forget the altcoin scene had changed a lot over time and there was no way to predict other more revolutionary coins would come along stealing popularity.
Do you have any proof he knew Quark would fail ? how could he even know that ?

and another guy pointed out on the other topic how its more appropriate for the coin to be used than invested with..
true or not it highlights the point that REAL coin supporters are not investing 20 grand of their families income to simply make a profit for greedy reasons.
REAL TRUE coin supporters.... support the coin.
You don't lose until you click SELL Wink

Anyway i'd like to see some more info proving you statements.. so far you have been unbelievably vague.

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

My post was deleted as well

All i said was that it was his own fault buying high and if he would have bought low he would have made a killin and probably praised the guy.

He's a troll anyway.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

i don't think that guy is being honest himself on his story..

i said if this all went down last year why did you all of a sudden show up in 2014 with all this.. his reply was to delete my comment.

McClintock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:09:14 PM

Your posts were uncivilized thus deleted, please stop the trolling.

And don't make fun of my loss - my family is in serious financial trouble because of Kolin Evans.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

Now i think about it you just deserved to lose the money, threatening poeple for your own mistake, then everyone who lost money on Bitcoin, Litecoin and all those others coins should hunt down it's promoters. Sounds legit
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

And don't make fun of my loss - my family is in serious financial trouble because of Kolin Evans.

No, just because of YOU.
You saw a video on the INTERNET, where a guy, u never met before, said that there is a save new cryptocurrency...which will make you rich... So you and just you made the mistake to invest money u could not afford to lose.. so go to a mirror, watch and listen to yourself saying "  It was my fault, i have trusted a person and a business that i didnt even know."  Hope you have learned  your lesson...
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

Oh my this again?  - guy just so you know hes a NXT sock puppet.

he can prove he's not by answering the questions I have asked him.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

just checked the original topic - he deleted literally everything ha ha ha

I will just recount it -

this is why i suspect he done this

- - I asked for him to post the address and he said he had "uninstalled the wallet"

- - so then we all said , "log back into your Cryptsy account and get the deposit address" -

- - Then he posted an address i can get it easily as i looked it up on Blockr.io, he claimed he accessed is old account and got the address

I suspect he found something grievously wrong with the address he posted.

so i will ask please post this address again.

then we will proceed with where we were from there.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:20:13 PM

1. Why did you bribe Bill Still and Max Keiser to pump this thing up to a huge bubble and ruin people's finances for your own profit?

I didn't, I approached Bill , Bill had contacts with Max - Max "pumped it". simple and that's Max's right to do so. but it was nothing to do with me. and lets be honest he didn't even "pump" it he spoke about it so you are kind of maybe out of your mind?  he sent maybe one or two tweets and then had Bill on his show ??

2. Why did you do this to me and my family?  Can you really sleep peacefully at night?

i didn't do anything to your family and you should be careful about making such accusations, if you are a real human being i'm trying to understand what happened (where you apparently lost this)  and that's why i'm asking you the questions. why aren't you answering them? i'm answering yours now.

3. Does it really not go through your mind what you did to so many poor souls including me?

I've done nothing to you or anybody, Quark is one of the only real cryptocurrency in a fast shrinking list. - ( or a fast growing list of scams) whichever way you want to look at it...

4. Why did you lie Quark would be the next big thing of cryptocurrency?

I didn't lie, and i didn't even say that, in fact in the first video i said there should be a "slow organic rise." and there has been. (if you take a mean average.)

5. Why are you a racist and of such aggressive nature that you want to beat everyone up?

i'm not - and you shouldn't proxy threaten people over the internet, however if you are just a NXT scammer if you had a nasty accident that wouldn't bother me. however on review the reason most people steal from others is out of need - but i think NXT has stepped beyond that somewhat no?

now, however if you were somehow not stealing from people, human beings , i'd be literally sending you money. to help your cause.

------------------------------------------------------------------

above is where i answered his questions - the important thing here is to know this sock puppet made this after i made the "NXT" topic.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:27:09 PM

check out the time stamps :

the NXt topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

June 30, 2014, 06:03:24 AM

the sock puppet topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673185.0

July 01, 2014, 04:46:52 PM

which matches up to about page - 9  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.160 (so in essence choose your sock puppet.)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:28:29 PM

stress less guys until i can get detail he's nearly 100% a NXT scammer sock puppet they are pissed at me for exposing their awesome (and now famous) IPO scam ( sure, like know one already knew??) (what a discovery)

what the hell,  do you have serious mental issues?  first you say you want to slap me in the face and now you say I'm involved in something I don't give a damn about which I even posted earlier
I don't know whats your guys obsession with "NXT" but I'm not concerned with this. Go to your shitty NXT and scam again with that or what?  Have you bribed Bill Still or Max Keiser again or did they look through your motivations this time with your nxt shit?

You are too full of yourself - it's hurting.

Go back to your PoS whatever scam and don't run away from the fricking questions.  How much more do you have to hide?

GO AWAY WITH YOUR NXT CRAPSHIT YOU CRIMINAL

and if you send me one more death threat to my email I am seriously calling the Police. it's enough now.  you went too far
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

Quarkcoin was a Premined/Instamined scam i said it from the start on, if someone don't have the brain to see this then i'm sorry... he should not be in the crypto currency's in the first place.

It start always the same way with other coins from today but people tend to ignore FUD and this is a big mistake.. everyone should at last look into it or ask someone to do this.

Yea right nobody believes that shit anymore, neither premined, neither instamined, debunked long time ago with proof and clearly made up by a bunch of faggots who either missed the boat or couldn't handle quarks success. Quark stays and is going to be featured in a half million dollar game for pc and console and still has an actve team behind it and you won't do any shit about it. People screamed scam on darkcoin as well but nobody cared eventually.
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

The sad part of all of this is that you don't lose money if you don't sell.

Crypto is so volatile and hard to predict, who knows what price QRK might get to in the future?

Just like nobody ever thought that Bitcoin would get to $1000, maybe QRK will get to Huh.

Whose fault will it be if QRK goes up 100x from here and you lost out because you sold?

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:22:30 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:36:05 PM by EvilDave

Oh my this again?  - guy just so you know hes a NXT sock puppet.

he can prove he's not by answering the questions I have asked him.

Jesus, Di, you are heading into paranoid loon territory now.....this dude has fuck all to do with NXT.
He is your problem, and your problem alone, so stop pretending to be the victim of some imaginary conspiracy.

EDIT: and, er, is this self-moderated thread umnoderated ? Or wot?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:53:28 AM

the post i put right in the topic here is a quote from my inbox you had deleted.
so explain to me how you say that when i copied my exact comment unedited ?
i was in no way 'uncivilized'.. your lying to cover your game complaining here.
and i can prove what i just said by simply telling anyone here to scroll up and read the first comment lol
and tell me does that seem uncivilized ?
or was the guy simply avoiding addressing any questions i asked him ?

not sure what the game is about yet but i am so far leaning towards NXT Fanboys trying to discredit digitalindustry/kolin..
The i was ripped off for 20 grand last year routine coincides with a scathing couple bumped and active topics on how NXT is scammy
and how the guy exposed NXT for it's fraud.. then surprise surprise this "i was ripped off" LAST YEAR by advice on a Youtube video pops up..
in 2014 lol
If it's such a severe and massive problem why did you wait until this YEAR to bring it up ?
funny how not one of us heard a peep from anyone in the slightest about any of this before..
It's also kinda funny how i myself have asked you 4 times directly why did you wait until this year to post this crap and you changed the subject refusing to answer.
Have you bought enough time dodging my question to fabricate a lie ?

I also think it's fishy about the address posted on the other topic.. if you logged into Cryptsy why not post more info.. after all we asked for it..
you only had the motivation to add and remove a random address ?
..and delete all kinds of posts where you were asked for more info proving your vicious and nasty accusations.
Extraordinary accusations require extraordinary proof to back it up.. you have no proof so stfu about it or back up your mouth.

Let see some REAL PROOF he knew Quark was going to fail..
If you can not provide this proof then you have ZERO basis to any of your claims.
Can you prove he was just pretending to like Quark ?
Let's see these hypothetical emails where digitalindustry was caught saying the following..
"muhahah Quark is garbage and we're gonna trick and scam noobs to get rich"
Go ahead and post that email for us all to see ok..

Hey McClintCock..
the gig is up.. no one here is buying your crap..
the clear conses is we have all told you, too bad, you were an idiot and its your own damn fault.. get over it.
and i have lost all kinds of money on all kinds of coins and no i didn't run and blame some other guy for it like baby..

and by the way..
Quark was released fairly and was no more flash mined that any other popular coin.
and NXT was NOT released fairly and is a scam coin
period.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:41:39 AM

and by the way..
Quark was released fairly and was no more flash mined that any other popular coin.
period.

by the way:

Quark is a dead pump and dump and made lots of people lost money in its scam performed by Kolin, Bill, Max and other infamous pumpers.
 NXT is in a constant and smooth price increase that makes people like me richer and people like you butthurt coz of the envy.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:47:11 AM

and by the way..
period.

by the way:

Quark is a dead pump and dump and made lots of people lost money in its scam performed by Kolin, Bill, Max and other infamous pumpers.
 NXT is in a constant and smooth price increase that makes people like me richer and people like you butthurt coz of the envy.

just going to quote that for future hilarity, also when you either disappear into he night or say  "oh i got out at the top" .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:18:08 PM

it becomes more and more apparent what all this drama was about all along now doesn't it ?

there was NO 20 grand stolen.. it was NXT fanboys mad about Kolin exposing them
so they are trying to defame Quark and attack him ..nothing more.
pretty damn obvious at this point.
and because it is blatant.. you failed miserably guys lol

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:59:02 AM

still waiting for this guy to answer questions.. any of them.. or provide more proof.

You all may find your comments deleted on that other topic so,
feel free to say what you want here too the only guy i might delete the comment on is McClintCock lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: