Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 02:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] PHOENIX COIN [PNX] X11 pow 10 days +pos 10% NO PRE-MINE  (Read 5647 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:59:20 PM

Whoa. August is pretty darn far. There's no doubt though that i'm mining at max speed all those days though. Tell me more about what your coin does.
phoenixproject (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:00:16 PM

Sorry but you could have at least tried to get some of the english right  Grin I understand you might not speak english but even google translate would be able to spit out 'possible' instead of 'pobbile' lol

Lol. Sorry. Just tired bro'.  Wink
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:09:53 PM

Whoa. August is pretty darn far. There's no doubt though that i'm mining at max speed all those days though. Tell me more about what your coin does.

That's right. Less mining time result in high hasrate from beginning till Pow end, preventing instamine(it's not only scrypt nowadays,also x11 got massive hasrate from 99% new coin release). Just checked that coins with large pow mining time got sometimes high difficulty problems, and miners leaves when difficulty reach high level. It doesn't matter if a retargeting algorytm is implemented or not. We will see.
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:12:47 PM

Reserved for http://phoenix.chickenstrips.net
workminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:01:21 PM

are you sure  x11 still popular in so long time?
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:52:03 PM

no premined only first block mined for IPO.

lol

do you think it's bullshit
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:47:04 AM

So No-Premine but an IPO? Where are you getting the IPO coins from?
And when does it launch!

This is a PRE-ANN. We would llike to check interest from community first. Let's make PNX development without rush. Aniway, we suppose between august 10-16.
wow....long time to wait......

Sign it in your schedule  Wink
We will slowly release everything to increase interest.

ya had me all excited for a zero premine X11... but over a month is quite the wait, I do get better hashrate from x11 then I do x13 but theres probably an update by now Wink and I'm just figuring out x15 already... so as asked is x11 still going to be relevant in a month (of course razor did alright with scrypt recently)

hmmm and the question about premine/ipo... you'll mine with the rest of us starting on block 1? or you'll mine block 1 first and have the reward for block 1 be crazy big for the ipo then the rest of us start mining on block 2?  I wouldn't even be against a 1% premine .5 for devs and .5 for ipo if you guy's don't use newb alias's and really stand behind your coin. lol I'm just about done putting any effort into coins with newb accounts or even anon accounts...

make sure dedicated, supernova and other reputable pools have equal start with the first 100 blocks or so having minimal payouts and I'll more than likely be mining it Wink

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:03:17 AM

So No-Premine but an IPO? Where are you getting the IPO coins from?
And when does it launch!

This is a PRE-ANN. We would llike to check interest from community first. Let's make PNX development without rush. Aniway, we suppose between august 10-16.
wow....long time to wait......

Sign it in your schedule  Wink
We will slowly release everything to increase interest.

ya had me all excited for a zero premine X11... but over a month is quite the wait, I do get better hashrate from x11 then I do x13 but theres probably an update by now Wink and I'm just figuring out x15 already... so as asked is x11 still going to be relevant in a month (of course razor did alright with scrypt recently)

hmmm and the question about premine/ipo... you'll mine with the rest of us starting on block 1? or you'll mine block 1 first and have the reward for block 1 be crazy big for the ipo then the rest of us start mining on block 2?  I wouldn't even be against a 1% premine .5 for devs and .5 for ipo if you guy's don't use newb alias's and really stand behind your coin. lol I'm just about done putting any effort into coins with newb accounts or even anon accounts...

make sure dedicated, supernova and other reputable pools have equal start with the first 100 blocks or so having minimal payouts and I'll more than likely be mining it ;

X11 will be the algorytm initially for PoW phase. Not all user are ready for x13,x15,x??? upgrade. So, since Pow is only 10 days, after some months of Pos the algorytm will be irrilevant. We could change it also in sha256d.

Regarding mined first blocks.
We only set-up SHARE if investor would like to invest and help us a little. No blocks will be mined if no investor will come.
Example:
1 investor....10.000 PNX (first block will be 10.000 PNX)
2 investor.....20.000 PNX (first block will be 20.000 PNX)
NO INVESTOR..... 0 PNX (first block will be 0 PNX)
herecoming

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:11:31 AM

Why do we need another copy-coin? What new you can offer and what is your plan if you have it?
TaijiBagua

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:13:51 AM

Does this coin get the Poloniex support?  Grin
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

Does this coin get the Poloniex support?  Grin

No.  Wink
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:37:18 PM

Sorry but you could have at least tried to get some of the english right  Grin I understand you might not speak english but even google translate would be able to spit out 'possible' instead of 'pobbile' lol

Grin Grin Grin
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:13:57 AM

We deicide to not have PRE-MINE.
We only accept donations under PNX after coin release, and we set-up SHARE if investor would like to buy PNX.
If not, we still love you!
Every share is 10.000 PNX for 0.05 BTC.
BTC address:
1EHkFcrQ2qXMve7A5nM4Vtu82QaTxCzujd
Investment are public.

We will set-up a BLOCK EXPLORER at launch, showing all PNX movements for bounties,contest,share etc.

More info soon!

How can I buy PNX share?
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:03:08 AM

We deicide to not have PRE-MINE.
We only accept donations under PNX after coin release, and we set-up SHARE if investor would like to buy PNX.
If not, we still love you!
Every share is 10.000 PNX for 0.05 BTC.
BTC address:
Investment are public.

We will set-up a BLOCK EXPLORER at launch, showing all PNX movements for bounties,contest,share etc.

More info soon!

How can I buy PNX share?

You could buy PNX share sending btc to this address:
Every share is 10.000 PNX for 0.05 BTC
All investment are public.
Send a PM with your TX ID.

Some updates:
-We're trying to make a partnership with http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ to include PNX as payment option in future.
-3 pools so far are interest in launching PNX
-Within next 48 hour we implement all this update in mainthread and more news will be release.

Thanks and support PNX so far.

SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

lol nice big SCAM
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:57:21 PM

lol nice big SCAM

No-premine is a scam?
phoenixproject (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:04:31 PM

You wanna know what is SCAM?

It's not the fact that ONLY IF INVESTOR WANT could buy share to have a little refound for us and use them to the develop of the coin an a little fee for us, but SCAM is:

-THE AMOUNT OF PM WE ALREADY RECIEVE WITH THIS MESSAGES:
-We're interesting in PNX, please send us the source code asap so we can implement PNX in our exchange at launch!
-Give us 0.05 btc or 1 btc and we will launch PNX in ur exchange at launch!
-Can i take part of your team and give me the source code? so i can implement new features never show before
-Hey,can i have source so i could set-up multipool soon!

THIS IS SCAM!
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

Interesting coin!
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

What is your plan?There seems nothing new provided to the community.

fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:45:04 AM

What is your plan?There seems nothing new provided to the community.

Lol. Alt currency are all shitty coin. This is theyr potential!
Noone is useful for community.
I have made profit mostly with altcoin without any potential like coffecoin,korecoin,silkcoin,auroracoin(the most shitty coin were countries coins).
Then i lost some profit with great coin like AIRCOIN,remember? It was the STABLE,RISING COIN MADE BY FINANCIAL EXPERT and bla bla bla. I have lost much profit with SUPERCOIN, the first anon coin,with supersand and bla bla bla.....
Look bittrex. Marucoin +150%,MMXIVCoin +70%. So, the most shittie coin give me much profit.
It's a speculation market bro'.  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: