Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 06:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85238 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:18:54 AM

Anyone having connectivity issues with Dedicated Pool Huh

Yes. My miners are sitting idle waiting for work from this pool  Cry

It really is a shity pool. I'll do my best not to mine there ever again. Unstable greedy losers.

lol really it's a shitty pool is it? I've never had a big problem with them and the few times I did they ended up paying me back from what they collect in fee's which makes paying the measly 2% well worth it. I've seen it where the issue with which ever coin it was, was soo bad that they couldn't reimburse everyone one... but when it's that bad I blame the miners for not being responsible for their own rigs and not moving on to a working pool... lol it's not like the list isn't right there Wink

I'm sure dedicated will be back up in no time, and if not I'm doing pretty awesome on XAN with my lil 1.5m/h's

Psuedo is doing awesome on bittrex lol I wish I didn't put off renting a rig yesterday

Yes, it really is a shitty pool. They are always late at launch, when they make it they disconnect all the time, they even disconnect way after launch like today and Pseudo was not the only one today with problems there. 2% fee when having so many miners is also greedy...especially when you can't deliver stability. Miner's no.1 concern. Like they say...it's better to never have to use your warranty than have a defective product with long warranty. Wink
sungrely

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:31:18 AM

There can be mined  pool? Huh Huh Huh
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

English please. Can't help if we don't understand what you are saying.
sungrely

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

English please. Can't help if we don't understand what you are saying.
I say:Have other bigger pool? (http://pse.v2.dedicatedpool.com/)This pool I can't connect.

What do you think of my 英国垃圾 Grin Grin Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

Anyone having connectivity issues with Dedicated Pool Huh

Yes. My miners are sitting idle waiting for work from this pool  Cry

It really is a shity pool. I'll do my best not to mine there ever again. Unstable greedy losers.

lol really it's a shitty pool is it? I've never had a big problem with them and the few times I did they ended up paying me back from what they collect in fee's which makes paying the measly 2% well worth it. I've seen it where the issue with which ever coin it was, was soo bad that they couldn't reimburse everyone one... but when it's that bad I blame the miners for not being responsible for their own rigs and not moving on to a working pool... lol it's not like the list isn't right there Wink

I'm sure dedicated will be back up in no time, and if not I'm doing pretty awesome on XAN with my lil 1.5m/h's

Psuedo is doing awesome on bittrex lol I wish I didn't put off renting a rig yesterday

Yes, it really is a shitty pool. They are always late at launch, when they make it they disconnect all the time, they even disconnect way after launch like today and Pseudo was not the only one today with problems there. 2% fee when having so many miners is also greedy...especially when you can't deliver stability. Miner's no.1 concern. Like they say...it's better to never have to use your warranty than have a defective product with long warranty. Wink

this is the first time I've been mining a coin on dedicated that wouldn't let me back on after shutting down the miner for a minute, usually when it happens it's an issue with a coin, the only time they pissed me off is when they didn't update to the new nja wallet and let people mine on a fork... but if people were still mining it that their own issue for not keeping up with the coins their mining, and I find it sad that people expect dedicated to pay them good coins when they were mining on a bad fork for days... lol most people know about a fork (or it even say's on dedicated) and they keep mining  then bitch when they don't get coins lol I'm starting to find hilarious how little responsibility some people take for their own actions in crypto land (the funniest is the people that bought 40 million nja's on bittrex when there was only ever 19 million mined lol and yet had the nerve to blame someone else,,, lol really how did they figure they could own 40 out of 19 million lol)

I've mined with dedicated for months and months lol and have always been happy. but of course I don't do stupid thing's like mine on forks or leave all my coins on their site right through pow phase then try to take them out all at once at the end.

most coins I mine with dedicated go right through pow phase without issue unless the coin it's self is having major issues lol then guess what I'm doing? not mining the coin currently having issues.

they could be having problems with psuedo cause of some butt hurt hater could ddos attacking their stratum... haters going to hate

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

Dedicated is back up and running Cheesy Cheesy I should have tried tweeting them earlier

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
sungrely

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:17:58 AM

http://pse.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

Year,this can be connected. Grin Grin Grin

DEV,Why can I see all day,but it didn't see what new information added?
tan625747

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

dev:

the loge is  ugly,can  you  choice a good-looking logo?
sungrely

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:38:51 AM

dev:

That's not ugly, this call character, you know! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:40:54 AM

dev:

你们两个 攒了多少货? 这币能活么?
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:41:44 AM

dev:

the loge is  ugly,can  you  choice a good-looking logo?

Hey tan, the new one? I will be changing the color to the original colors
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:42:43 AM

dev:

premine address?

and any other updates?
sungrely

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:43:23 AM

dev:

你们两个 攒了多少货? 这币能活么?
砸完了昨天、D池好了现在继续去挖
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:44:36 AM

dev:

premine address?

and any other updates?

Do you know any good block explorers? and later in the day
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:47:31 AM

dev:

If you are not too fond of the current Pseudo coin loge. The dev invited us all to participate in a new logo design challenge with 1000 pseudo's for the winner. So I think it is now a matter of recreation instead of choosing a new loge? And if the old loge is considered ugly; maybe we should go with a "pretty" motif? Just my 2 satoshi on the situation!  Roll Eyes

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
sungrely

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:47:53 AM

dev:

premine address?

and any other updates?

http://maia.blockexplorer.cc/

Maybe you can refer to this.
Bitcoin rabbit

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:19:38 AM

dev:

premine address?

and any other updates?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!rich
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:46:04 AM

dev:

premine address?

and any other updates?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info

best one
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:58:37 AM

dev:

If you are not too fond of the current Pseudo coin loge. The dev invited us all to participate in a new logo design challenge with 1000 pseudo's for the winner. So I think it is now a matter of recreation instead of choosing a new loge? And if the old loge is considered ugly; maybe we should go with a "pretty" motif? Just my 2 satoshi on the situation!  Roll Eyes

I think the contest logos should be posted here for voting. The new logo looks worse than the old logo.
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:08:10 PM

OMG I didn't know the new logo was already selected. I just looked at page 1. I really had no issues with the old logo, and I just realized how much I already miss it.....  Undecided

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: