Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

why was the progress timeline deleted from OP? I think it was good there

I'm going to wait a bit until the explorer and other details gets situated and then come up with a time estimate before I re-add

Good idea dev, it's best not to rush things.  Finally a dev that underpromises and overdelivers.  Pseudo is a breath of fresh air in the crypto world.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:28:06 AM

I'm going to wait a bit until the explorer and other details gets situated and then come up with a time estimate before I re-add

Good idea dev, it's best not to rush things.  Finally a dev that underpromises and overdelivers.  Pseudo is a breath of fresh air in the crypto world.

I 2nd that, better every thing fully functioning than half sloppy. developer should take his time for that!
but i think it would be nice if he gives updates every other day how things are progressing! just to keep the discussion alive!
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

Good idea dev, it's best not to rush things.  Finally a dev that underpromises and overdelivers.  Pseudo is a breath of fresh air in the crypto world.

I 2nd that, better every thing fully functioning than half sloppy. developer should take his time for that!
but i think it would be nice if he gives updates every other day how things are progressing! just to keep the discussion alive!

Yeah. Too much underground is no good in long term no matter how good the coin.

Just saying "Hi" is a very nice update
popadrac

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:43:50 AM

a multipool would be a nice adition since will create a demend for the coin

Crypto Diem!!!!!
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

Does anyone else agree, I can get a multipool setup for .3btc from someone (not sure if thats a good price) or if someone already knows how to set one up. I'd use the donation money which is currently at .2 for the explorer
SecondsOld

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:41:12 PM

Does anyone else agree, I can get a multipool setup for .3btc from someone (not sure if thats a good price) or if someone already knows how to set one up. I'd use the donation money which is currently at .2 for the explorer

It's not a bad idea, but I'm not sure what kind of mining interest a multipool would pull at this point in time.
mimsx11

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:07:58 PM

way too many idiots putting big sell walls leaving pseud with no room for growth and people second guessing when they see that

no point in releasing any news until we switch hands with smarter investors
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:37:07 PM

way too many idiots putting big sell walls leaving pseud with no room for growth and people second guessing when they see that

that doesn't really make any sense, more news = more exposure = more traders = stronger hands = better market reflection, let them keep their sell walls up for as long as they can hang on to them. there needs to be an influx of new money first, it doesn't generally just "happen".
mimsx11

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

that doesn't really make any sense, more news = more exposure = more traders = stronger hands = better market reflection, let them keep their sell walls up for as long as they can hang on to them. there needs to be an influx of new money first, it doesn't generally just "happen".

you must be new to trading if you think the markets are supposed to make sense

with only around 2mill coins there should not be as much sells under 5k sats it deters others off
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:05:16 PM

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'm staking like a MADMAN! Whoo-ee Getting those sweet little incoming transaction balloons in the lower right of my screen, like, every few minutes!
 If everyone is staking, no wonder the market has little action- I like it that way! PSEUD rocks- oh, look- another stake! as I'm typing!
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:16:07 PM

you must be new to trading if you think the markets are supposed to make sense

with only around 2mill coins there should not be as much sells under 5k sats it deters others off

aaaand the ad hominem rears its head, but anyway... The only people that are worried about sell walls are weak hands, who are just going to dump once they get any kind of increase anyway and perpetuate a stunted growth. strong hands will buy when the time is right, I am not worried.  

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

This is a coin with anon why is it dropping like a scamcoin would?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:21:41 AM

Actually when I bought this I was a little weary of the name especially since PSEUDO is too close to PEDO, look both start with P and have P,E,D,O and if you didn't read the name properly then you almost thought PSEUDO, and then PEDO  Roll Eyes

Honestly I think that is the main reason people aren't buying, the name. No buy walls this is crazy. My instincts told me the name sucked but I tried to look past appearances but most people buy based on appearances. We are seeing a situation where bagholders (ie see sell walls) think this is worth way more than the majority of coin buyers who care about name possibly more than the tech.

Hell this could be the next XC and still be trading like a turd. I mean what about a name change? Why does it say BTC-PEDO on the top of my Firefox window? Oh wait PSEUDO, oh no it's PSEUD. See we need to change the name.

I'm almost willing to bet people are afraid if they bought PSEUDO people would accuse them of being PEDO. It's really that bad of a name.

E.g. "Hey Saberu why does it say you have 10,000 PEDOS on your computer? And then the browser has a website open titled PED. You ****ing pedo."

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
mimsx11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:25:53 AM

This is a coin with anon why is it dropping like a scamcoin would?

look at BURN coin inactive dev, same coin supply, only 1btc needed to get to 6k sats... now look at pseud 13btc to get to 6k sats

someone mentioned the distribution was out of whack since there was a 1 week period of someone mining a lot when dif was low
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:40:58 AM

Actually when I bought this I was a little weary of the name especially since PSEUDO is too close to PEDO, look both start with P and have P,E,D,O and if you didn't read the name properly then you almost thought PSEUDO, and then PEDO  Roll Eyes

Honestly I think that is the main reason people aren't buying, the name. No buy walls this is crazy. My instincts told me the name sucked but I tried to look past appearances but most people buy based on appearances. We are seeing a situation where bagholders (ie see sell walls) think this is worth way more than the majority of coin buyers who care about name possibly more than the tech.

Hell this could be the next XC and still be trading like a turd. I mean what about a name change? Why does it say BTC-PEDO on the top of my Firefox window? Oh wait PSEUDO, oh no it's PSEUD. See we need to change the name.

I'm almost willing to bet people are afraid if they bought PSEUDO people would accuse them of being PEDO. It's really that bad of a name.

E.g. "Hey Saberu why does it say you have 10,000 PEDOS on your computer? And then the browser has a website open titled PED. You ****ing pedo."

Moronic statement and very non objective view. Your mind is intoxicated completely.

You probably didn't pay much attention at school didn't you?

But I agree with one thing ...short of PSEUDO (PSEUD) coin should be re-branded ....something like : BTC- PSC, POC, PEC, PCN or something

I'm proposing small re-branding of coin:

1. Good looking web page
2. Block explorer
3. Symbol shorting
4. White paper
5. Future plans time line
6. Multipool
7. DEV. should be more active and honest on this topic ( today if you didn't honest with your community they leave you in second), please read this article:

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

This coin have to much potential to leave it this way...it need more aggressive approach to distinguish it self from shitcoins.

leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

Why is block explorer showing 2.9m coins already?...Also is dev still working on PseudoIP or the website, multipool or other things now?
SecondsOld

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Why is block explorer showing 2.9m coins already?...Also is dev still working on PseudoIP or the website, multipool or other things now?

The block explorer is wrong, there is less than 2.2 millions coins currently in circulation.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:14:23 PM

I think I will download mine from the exchange and stake them.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:30:35 PM

I think I will download mine from the exchange and stake them.

Smart move. Soon this coin will jump and staking will be nice $ addition ..with only 2.2 Mil. coins price on first announcement of new feature will skyrocket at least 10 times higher.
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

Should the donations fund currently at .2btc be used for the multipool setup or a blockexplorer? (Aug 1st is when chainz is available)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: