Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85222 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:11 PM

I'd like to know what others think about this coin? Apparently the current price just doesn't seem right for a coin with such a supply, do you see any possibility for a rise in the price?
Free Radical

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:42 PM

I'd like to know what others think about this coin? Apparently the current price just doesn't seem right for a coin with such a supply, do you see any possibility for a rise in the price?

There's been more interest in Pseudo since the block explorer was released. When the dev announces Pseudo IP and the other new features, I see a high probability of a rise in price !!!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:24:13 PM

It's so cheap right now, it's worth the gamble.  I feel that the odds are in our favor.  So far Dev is doing a great job delivering his promises.  Can't wait to see what PseudoIP is all about.  Grin
Free Radical

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:28:02 PM

It's so cheap right now, it's worth the gamble.  I feel that the odds are in our favor.  So far Dev is doing a great job delivering his promises.  Can't wait to see what PseudoIP is all about.  Grin

I Agree. Looking at the buys on Bittrexx this morning, someone else thinks so too  Cool
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:29:33 PM

Dev. Personally, I like the original name of Pseudocoin.  However, if you decide to change it, please put up a poll for the community to decide.  Thanks.
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:33:03 PM

The dev's really really good. He seems very innovative and is up to something big. But pr for this coin is very poor... no one knows about this coin right now.....The sell book isn't as strong as it seems...if people start to find out about this it could go crazy maybe x20..but I don't see it coming this week. It only reached 4k and dropped pretty quickly when working anon was delivered...Donno what might happen when PseudoIP's finished... it seriously needs a lot of marketing when dev releases PseudoIP otherwise the same thing could happen...Also a multipool could help a lot, but it still needs people's attention first
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:34:05 PM

The dev's really really good. He seems very innovative and is up to something big. But pr for this coin is very poor... no one knows about this coin right now.....The sell book isn't as strong as it seems...if people start to find out about this it could go crazy maybe x20..but I don't see it coming this week. It only reached 4k and dropped pretty quickly when working anon was delivered...Donno what might happen when PseudoIP's finished... it seriously needs a lot of marketing when dev releases PseudoIP otherwise the same thing could happen...Also a multipool could help a lot, but it still needs people's attention first

20* profit soon!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:38:26 PM

No worries man. Pseudo is a sleeping giant. It's just a matter of time before it wakes up and goes on a rampage.  Right now is BUY time!  Grin
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:40:26 PM

20* profit soon!

I like 50*+ better.  Wink
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:42:58 PM

I Agree. Looking at the buys on Bittrexx this morning, someone else thinks so too  Cool

Yeah, considering that marketcap is only around 25k, you can't lose.  There are scamcoins with higher caps. lol
Free Radical

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:56:39 PM

Yeah, considering that marketcap is only around 25k, you can't lose.  There are scamcoins with higher caps. lol

Well said Trademark. I agree with some of the other comments about PR. This has been brought up before, and I think the dev has taken this on board  Grin

Nice volume on Bittrex so far today !!!
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:32:51 PM

And......I'm out at 2000 satoshis.  Thank God.  Been dying to say this.  Let's see if this post gets deleted or not.

PSEUD is closed sourced and has been officially peer reviewed by no one and the only explanation the dev can give us on how his anonymity system works is a vague infographic that looks as if it was designed to impress and confuse the technologically illiterate.

My bet is that the anonymity feature is simply a centralized mixer, and PseudoIP will be nothing more than a button that routes your network traffic through TOR or a proxy.

Why does PSEUD still only have a market cap of 25k?  Because it's shit.  If this coin looked even remotely legit, whales would have been gobbling it up by now.  It's so cheap because anyone with a significant amount of BTC knows better.

That's it.  I'm outta here.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

And......I'm out at 2000 satoshis.  Thank God.  Been dying to say this.  Let's see if this post gets deleted or not.

PSEUD is closed sourced and has been officially peer reviewed by no one and the only explanation the dev can give us on how his anonymity system works is a vague infographic that looks as if it was designed to impress and confuse the technologically illiterate.

My bet is that the anonymity feature is simply a centralized mixer, and PseudoIP will be nothing more than a button that routes your network traffic through TOR or a proxy.

Why does PSEUD still only have a market cap of 25k?  Because it's shit.  If this coin looked even remotely legit, whales would have been gobbling it up by now.  It's so cheap because anyone with a significant amount of BTC knows better.

only 1 or 2 btc gambling Smiley

i saw same situation at the early stage of XC.

just gambling
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

just gambling

Yup. No guts no glory. Wonder if he sold at a loss or for pocket change. 
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

I think u miss this

send coins through an alias name, encrypted private chat
messages and file storage
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:11:11 PM

just gambling

Yes, it's all gambling, but notice how I said "My bet is".  You should at least consider if a bet is wise or not.

I bought all my PSEUDO between 1300-2500.  It probably ended up being a wash selling at 2000 satoshis + a small profit from what I mined.

I have little doubt PSEUDO will get pumped back up to 4000 satoshis at least.  But I wasn't gonna be able to sell all the coins I held at that price anyway.  I just wanted out quickly without losing anything.

Ugh, I know I said I was outta here but I just can't help myself.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:12:32 PM

And......I'm out at 2000 satoshis.  Thank God.  Been dying to say this.  Let's see if this post gets deleted or not.

Why does PSEUD still only have a market cap of 25k?  Because it's shit.  If this coin looked even remotely legit, whales would have been gobbling it up by now.  It's so cheap because anyone with a significant amount of BTC knows better.

That's it.  I'm outta here.

just gambling

Yes, it's all gambling, but notice how I said "My bet is".  You should at least consider if a bet is wise or not.

I bought all my PSEUDO between 1300-2500.  It probably ended up being a wash selling at 2000 satoshis + a small profit from what I mined.

I have little doubt PSEUDO will get pumped back up to 4000 satoshis at least.  But I wasn't gonna be able to sell all the coins I held at that price anyway.  I just wanted out quickly without losing anything.

We know u will still be watching. Because u are curious if this goes x10 in price suddenly. Maybe it's something like early days of BC and XC. U will only know 1 - 2 months later.
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:19:48 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:47:17 PM by leolegend

Idk why... But my recent transactions aren't as fast as before... Because of the anon feature or what? Anyone with the same issue? The name Pseudo 'Cash' kinda suggests the fast transaction speed so I hope this coin could remain fast somehow....but if the speed needs to compromise safety then nevermind
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:24:17 PM

And......I'm out at 2000 satoshis.  Thank God.  Been dying to say this.  Let's see if this post gets deleted or not.

Why does PSEUD still only have a market cap of 25k?  Because it's shit.  If this coin looked even remotely legit, whales would have been gobbling it up by now.  It's so cheap because anyone with a significant amount of BTC knows better.

just gambling

We know u will still be watching. Because u are curious if this goes x10 in price suddenly. Maybe it's something like early days of BC and XC. U will only know 1 - 2 months later.

Of course I will still be watching.  When you place a bet, you gotta see if you were right or not.  My bet is this coin is good for a handful of small pump and dumps, any "features" added will be nothing more than trickery hidden by closed source development, and the project will be abandoned.  Your bet is this is a sleeping giant ready to explode.

I could easily be wrong, but I placed my bet.  Only time will tell who is right.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:30:14 PM

just gambling

Of course I will still be watching.  When you place a bet, you gotta see if you were right or not.  My bet is this coin is good for a handful of small pump and dumps, any "features" added will be nothing more than trickery hidden by closed source development, and the project will be abandoned.  Your bet is this is a sleeping giant ready to explode.

I could easily be wrong, but I placed my bet.  Only time will tell who is right.

Actually, you have no bet. All you can gain from now is regret since you no longer hold pseudo. It is best to just forget about it now or you'll go bald ripping your hair out. Yes, I feel pseudo is a sleeping giant.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: