Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

Buy now or miss the train! This could easily hit 100k sats when these features are released THIS MONTH!!!!!

I bought some. this could be the next Keycoin in terms of price movement.

It will be big! This coin has a great future. It is built on the great features planned.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:16:44 AM

Buy now or miss the train! This could easily hit 100k sats when these features are released THIS MONTH!!!!!

I bought some. this could be the next Keycoin in terms of price movement.

Welcome aboard. That would be nice! Just upped my stack. 
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:15:24 AM

love the dev. working his little ass off implementing all sorts of features. Also only 2.2 mil coins at this price? Kinda feels like robbery buying in this low
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:37:31 AM

Test the anonymity function yourself.  Send coins from wallet A to wallet B - and see if you can trace the transaction on the block chain.

I think I might know what your problem is... Because my wallet also doesn't work.... Because I couldn't use the wallet 2.0 compiled by the dev as it's compiled under 32bit Linux envrionment and I somehow cannot install the 32bit libraries on my laptop so I compiled using the source code which the dev didn't update due to potential safety issues..... Is your wallet also compiled by yourself?
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:44:21 PM

The next big crypto!!
GO GO GO!!
what is darkcoin?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:46:43 PM

The next big crypto!!
GO GO GO!!
what is darkcoin?

Never heard of it...sounds like a PseudoCash knockoff Wink
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

It's been quiet in here the last couple of days.  Dev, any updates? How's PseudoIP development going? Price seems to be dropping, might be time for more shopping.   Smiley
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:49:02 AM

It's been quiet in here the last couple of days.  Dev, any updates? How's PseudoIP development going? Price seems to be dropping, might be time for more shopping.   Smiley

Hey trade, its going good I'll post a little more on Mon.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:18:16 AM

Thanks Dev. Sounds good.  Smiley
leolegend

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:06:56 PM

any plans for a multipool after PseudoIP?
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:32:51 PM

I know dev was definitely open to a multi-pool.  He was thinking of setting it up previously but the community felt it was more important to have a quality block explorer in place.  Now that we have the block explorer, I'm sure we will see a multipool in the not so distant future.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

I think developer should bring forward the plan of having PR team. It's so quiet here
leolegend

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:59:56 PM

I know dev was definitely open to a multi-pool.  He was thinking of setting it up previously but the community felt it was more important to have a quality block explorer in place.  Now that we have the block explorer, I'm sure we will see a multipool in the not so distant future.
I think developer should bring forward the plan of having PR team. It's so quiet here

Hopefully when he/she releases PseudoIP the remaining 1% premine would be worth enough to achieve all those... If not we can always do a fundraising within the community...
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:02:22 PM

Hopefully when he/she releases PseudoIP the remaining 1% premine would be worth enough to achieve all those... If not we can always do a fundraising within the community...

I think the offer he had was 0.3 BTC for the multipool, so if the price only goes back up to 10,000 satoshis, it would only take 3000 PSEUD's of the premine to get it done.  I think the community could probably also donate that amount if necessary.
leolegend

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

I think the offer he had was 0.3 BTC for the multipool, so if the price only goes back up to 10,000 satoshis, it would only take 3000 PSEUD's of the premine to get it done.  I think the community could probably also donate that amount if necessary.

I'd say 30ksat at least.... It only took him/her less than a week for PseudoTransaction to be fully functional..... PseudoIP has been in work for like 2 weeks or probably more before the launch of the coin so it should be really good if he/she had the same efficiency....
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

I'd say 30ksat at least.... It only took him/her less than a week for PseudoTransaction to be fully functional..... PseudoIP has been in work for like 2 weeks or probably more before the launch of the coin so it should be really good if he/she had the same efficiency....

I don't disagree, 30k+ is certainly within the sites of this coins potential.  However, I was stating that even if it only went back up to 10,000, it would still only require 3,000 PSEUD's of the premine to have the multipool in place.  Bottom line is...multipool will come.
leolegend

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

I don't disagree, 30k+ is certainly within the sites of this coins potential.  However, I was stating that even if it only went back up to 10,000, it would still only require 3,000 PSEUD's of the premine to have the multipool in place.  Bottom line is...multipool will come.

I see lol let's wait for the possibly huge announcement for PseoduIP...
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:13:09 PM

Last time I talked to the dev, he mentioned that the person who was setting up the multipool now wants 0.9btc.  Not sure if that is a good price or not. Seems like a steep investment if not enough people mine on it.
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

Last time I talked to the dev, he mentioned that the person who was setting up the multipool now wants 0.9btc.  Not sure if that is a good price or not. Seems like a steep investment if not enough people mine on it.

Wow, 0.9 BTC is much more steep.  The creator of the pool must have seen the success that Pseud is experiencing and figured he could get more.  I agree that a multipool is not of much value until there is high demand for the coin.  Once PsedoIP is released, people will be buying like hotcakes.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:38:27 PM

0.9 BTC is too expensive for multipool. This amount can be spend on doing PR. IMO , 0.9 BTC on PR will have better effect than having a multipool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: