Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Astana used stolen cedit cards? Maged can you back this up?  (Read 4267 times)
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 07:15:33 AM

You know what deformation is?
I don't! Please tell me what deformation is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 07:25:58 AM

You know what deformation is?
I don't! Please tell me what deformation is.
Methinks its some kind of physical change done to him, either elastically or permanently.  Wink
That said, I think astana is banned for trolling and the amount of derogatory terms he used, judging from the past posts. Maged didn't ban him based on 'stolen cards'.
so_stupid (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 07:29:54 AM

Where is the evidence? Madged you there?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 07:48:52 AM

Still arguing over this? You know that I can ban your new account for ban evasion, right?

I think the question is legitimate, given shakaru's recent problems.
Hmmm..... Good point! That being said, Astana received the original amount and then some back already. There really isn't anything that still needs to be done.

I meant more in terms of determining things about shakaru by re-examining how the astana business went down, in light of what we know now about shakaru. I found it a lot easier to side with shakaru before it turned out he owed >8500 btc to half the community and was avoiding questions about the whole deal until recently. You can only get screwed/scammed so much before one starts wondering if there's an underlying cause.

I have no doubt that astana is hot-headed and is making himself no friends by posting so desperately on this thread. However, if we can look past the confrontational attitude and distorted view of how things work around here, I think there could be some interesting information to be gathered. If he really was a scammer that scammed shakaru out of loads of money, what would be the advantage in creating a new account and then linking it to his old identity? He can scam way more people by not picking up the shit reputation he'd already developed.

The way I see it (and from what he said on IRC between fights with random people), he's hot-headed and even admits to being a bit crazy. But I don't think it's entirely unlikely that there was a massive misunderstanding (to put it diplomatically) that led to the astana/shakaru fiasco we all know so well at this point. Astana has nothing to gain, as a scammer, by trying to clear his name, at this point. Even if he could somehow prove shakaru to be 100% in the wrong, he'd still have a shit reputation around here for being hot-headed. On the other hand, his obvious impulsiveness also means that he's less likely to be plotting devious and nefarious deals to scam more people, and if this was just a ploy to "get back" at shakaru, it isn't working very well, given his current approach.

So as I said, I think we should give him a chance to explain his side of what happened, and do our best not to call him a thief, scammer, or whatever else people seem to enjoy calling him to set him off here and on IRC. The benefit of doing this is that, assuming he's not lying, the whole debacle would have been extremely unpleasant for him, so it's just a nice thing to do. But even for purely utilitarian reasons, he does have potentially interesting information on shakaru, which is important now that so many people are starting to doubt his actions were in good faith. So if you want to view not pissing astana off (given his obvious uncontrollable temper) as a way to step through the threats/cockiness and get to the interesting stuff, you can also do that.

Either way, I think there's something to be learned here. I know that several people on IRC have mentioned re-examining the astana/shakaru deal over the past few months, so it could be helpful to finally get as much as possible from the other side of the story.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 07:53:55 AM

Still arguing over this? You know that I can ban your new account for ban evasion, right?

I think the question is legitimate, given shakaru's recent problems.
Hmmm..... Good point! That being said, Astana received the original amount and then some back already. There really isn't anything that still needs to be done.

I meant more in terms of determining things about shakaru by re-examining how the astana business went down, in light of what we know now about shakaru. I found it a lot easier to side with shakaru before it turned out he owed >8500 btc to half the community and was avoiding questions about the whole deal until recently. You can only get screwed/scammed so much before one starts wondering if there's an underlying cause.

I have no doubt that astana is hot-headed and is making himself no friends by posting so desperately on this thread. However, if we can look past the confrontational attitude and distorted view of how things work around here, I think there could be some interesting information to be gathered. If he really was a scammer that scammed shakaru out of loads of money, what would be the advantage in creating a new account and then linking it to your old identity? You can scam way more people by not picking up the shit reputation you'd already developed.

The way I see it (and from what he said on IRC between fights with random people), he's hot-headed and even admits to being a bit crazy. But I don't think it's entirely unlikely that there was a massive misunderstanding (to put it diplomatically) that led to the astana/shakaru fiasco we all know so well at this point. Astana has nothing to gain, as a scammer, by trying to clear his name, at this point. Even if he could somehow prove shakaru to be 100% in the wrong, he'd still have a shit reputation around here for being hot-headed. On the other hand, his obvious impulsiveness also means that he's less likely to be plotting devious and nefarious deals to scam more people, and if this was just a ploy to "get back" at shakaru, it isn't working very well, given his current approach.

So as I said, I think we should give him a chance to explain his side of what happened, and do our best not to call him a thief, scammer, or whatever else people seem to enjoy calling him here and on IRC. The benefit of doing this is that, assuming he's not lying, the whole debacle would have been extremely unpleasant for him, so it's just a nice thing to do. But even for purely utilitarian reasons, he does have potentially interesting information on shakaru, which is important now that so many people are starting to doubt his actions were in good faith. So if you want to view not pissing astana off (given his obvious uncontrollable temper) as a way to step through the threats/cockiness and get to the interesting stuff, you can also do that.

Either way, I think there's something to be learned here. I know that several people on IRC have mentioned re-examining the astana/shakaru deal over the past few months, so it could be helpful to finally get as much as possible from the other side of the story.
Said in a fair and informative way. It seems we do need a through review of the whole matter, given shakaru's recent problems. Now if astana was a bit more sociable so to say, he'll have his problems sorted out a lot more easier.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:12:03 AM

If someone tried to scam me out of $2k and called me a scammer when I was the one being scammed I would be hot headed also...  Undecided

OTOH, Astana is hot headed most of the time when people he does business with don't roll over when he asks them to.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 05:15:57 PM

Do you remember how I was the only person demanding evidence from shakaru in the old thread? How about how I constantly sided with astana until I had direct evidence otherwise? I went into that thread completely ignoring shakaru's past reputation. Turns out, that was well-justified. As a result, nothing I said previously changes now that we know what we do about shakaru.

I have no doubt that astana is hot-headed and is making himself no friends by posting so desperately on this thread. However, if we can look past the confrontational attitude and distorted view of how things work around here, I think there could be some interesting information to be gathered. If he really was a scammer that scammed shakaru out of loads of money, what would be the advantage in creating a new account and then linking it to his old identity? He can scam way more people by not picking up the shit reputation he'd already developed.
Why do you think I didn't have him banned instantly, even though I easily could have? Why do you think he still doesn't have a scammer tag?

Astana is not a scammer.

The way I see it (and from what he said on IRC between fights with random people), he's hot-headed and even admits to being a bit crazy. But I don't think it's entirely unlikely that there was a massive misunderstanding (to put it diplomatically) that led to the astana/shakaru fiasco we all know so well at this point.
Ya think? What was the very first statement I made about the matter? My ruling hasn't changed to this day.

Astana has nothing to gain, as a scammer, by trying to clear his name, at this point. Even if he could somehow prove shakaru to be 100% in the wrong, he'd still have a shit reputation around here for being hot-headed. On the other hand, his obvious impulsiveness also means that he's less likely to be plotting devious and nefarious deals to scam more people, and if this was just a ploy to "get back" at shakaru, it isn't working very well, given his current approach.

So as I said, I think we should give him a chance to explain his side of what happened, and do our best not to call him a thief, scammer, or whatever else people seem to enjoy calling him to set him off here and on IRC. The benefit of doing this is that, assuming he's not lying, the whole debacle would have been extremely unpleasant for him, so it's just a nice thing to do. But even for purely utilitarian reasons, he does have potentially interesting information on shakaru, which is important now that so many people are starting to doubt his actions were in good faith. So if you want to view not pissing astana off (given his obvious uncontrollable temper) as a way to step through the threats/cockiness and get to the interesting stuff, you can also do that.

Absolutely. I am most definitely interested in new evidence.

Astana, to answer your question about the evidence, it's a few posts below the one you quoted. I don't feel like repeating myself.

copumpkin
Donator

Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 05:52:55 PM

Do you remember how I was the only person demanding evidence from shakaru in the old thread? How about how I constantly sided with astana until I had direct evidence otherwise? I went into that thread completely ignoring shakaru's past reputation. Turns out, that was well-justified. As a result, nothing I said previously changes now that we know what we do about shakaru.

Why do you think I didn't have him banned instantly, even though I easily could have? Why do you think he still doesn't have a scammer tag?

Astana is not a scammer.

The way I see it (and from what he said on IRC between fights with random people), he's hot-headed and even admits to being a bit crazy. But I don't think it's entirely unlikely that there was a massive misunderstanding (to put it diplomatically) that led to the astana/shakaru fiasco we all know so well at this point.
Ya think? What was the very first statement I made about the matter? My ruling hasn't changed to this day.

Astana has nothing to gain, as a scammer, by trying to clear his name, at this point. Even if he could somehow prove shakaru to be 100% in the wrong, he'd still have a shit reputation around here for being hot-headed. On the other hand, his obvious impulsiveness also means that he's less likely to be plotting devious and nefarious deals to scam more people, and if this was just a ploy to "get back" at shakaru, it isn't working very well, given his current approach.

Absolutely. I am most definitely interested in new evidence.

Astana, to answer your question about the evidence, it's a few posts below the one you quoted. I don't feel like repeating myself.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest you'd done anything wrong. I just wanted people to lay off the insults/name-calling until we figured out more information. I appreciate your behavior in all of this.
DannyM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 06:13:00 PM

Astana is not a scammer.

So does this means that astana did not use stolen cards?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just want to make sure i understand clearly.
so_stupid (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:29:50 PM

You can't defend this shit. Stolen credit cards? Please... just FYI I had to do a charge back with my bank because he canceled the paypal refund with his bank.

You can't defend the hacking's, yes I was targeted and still am. The slander, the character assassination that went on.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:33:20 PM

I'm very sure they wont ban me because they have no evidence. NONE! They won't post any because they know it would be a lie. Maged you know what conspiracy is? You know what deformation is?
?
so_stupid (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 09:34:38 PM

I still can't spell for shit. But the truth will set you free.

so_stupid (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 12:10:55 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2012, 05:26:15 AM by so_stupid

ok

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 01:51:16 AM

Great! That matches what I have. In that case, I retract my statement about you using a stolen credit card.

ZodiacDragon84

Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 02:01:53 AM

End thread?  Grin

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
so_stupid (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:10:21 AM

Great! That matches what I have. In that case, I retract my statement about you using a stolen credit card.

Oh good you saved yourself for the moment i'll decide on you later. But not so fast. Those who snitched on me, who are hacking me i.e you absolute fucking  cowards & dogs are not forgiven. louscalet, gigavps, jackrabbit, & psy I want you to write full apoligies in a thread. Or I pull the trigger. 40 lawyers just licked their lips. Don't worry it's not about money, I could give two shits about money now. But what happened was dirty and downright disgusting.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:22:11 AM

Oh good you saved yourself for the moment i'll decide on you later. But not so fast. Those who snitched on me, who are hacking me i.e you absolute fucking  cowards & dogs are not forgiven. louscalet, gigavps, jackrabbit, & psy I want you to write full apoligies in a thread. Or I pull the trigger. 40 lawyers just licked their lips. Don't worry it's not about money, I could give two shits about money now. But what happened was dirty and downright disgusting.

Keep dreamin'. You might've been wronged, but what about you did back then what you're doing now? It would've saved you from all the insults.

Apologies? OK. I apologise to myself for almost thinking Astana wasn't an asshole anymore. It turns out he still is...

Now send those lawyers. Need my address and full name?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:29:46 AM

Oh good you saved yourself for the moment i'll decide on you later. But not so fast. Those who snitched on me, who are hacking me i.e you absolute fucking  cowards & dogs are not forgiven. louscalet, gigavps, jackrabbit, & psy I want you to write full apoligies in a thread. Or I pull the trigger. 40 lawyers just licked their lips. Don't worry it's not about money, I could give two shits about money now. But what happened was dirty and downright disgusting.
I think this is that attitude that made people 'snitched on you'. Seriously, if you tried to sue based on what they said about you, you'll get counter-claimed till no end as you have made even more derogatory comments with them.   
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:46:08 AM

This kind of nonsense is why you were banned. I don't care whether you're a scammer.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
so_stupid (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 06:24:38 AM

This kind of nonsense is why you were banned. I don't care whether you're a scammer.

Oh come on. I said I'm not looking for money. If I was I wouldn't be on here. & you know what happened was some fucking dirty shit. Even you know I'm right to feel agrieved.

Seriously, if you tried to sue based on what they said about you, you'll get counter-claimed till no end as you have made even more derogatory comments with them.  

Want to bet on that. I was accused of using stolen credit cards, just look what that lying rat fucking snitch said he did to me/was going to do. I haven't even mentioned his name but I really don't even think about him 1 second longer anymore.

Keep dreamin'. You might've been wronged, but what about you did back then what you're doing now? It would've saved you from all the insults.

Bullshit. YOU and the rest of the MOB decided to do me in. Nothing would of changed that. the logs,pastbins that were posted were IGNORED. gigavps said he saw the evidence i used stolen credit cards, what the fuck is that but not a full blown lie.ARGGGGGGGHHH & Maged retracted because he knew he lied and is worried i'll come after him.

All I want is to clear my name. I'm not here to convince you i'm a nice guy and not hot headed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: