July 02, 2024, 08:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:39:37 PM

Have to write this:

All ppl dont have to declare tax but all companies have too declare taxes.
As a person that do some small trading you can avoid being taxed if you use an exchange that only deals with crypto. If you move your crypto over to fiat money then you have to declare tax but not pay tax if its under the minimum levels of income. A exchange that deals with crypto only and are an company cant avoid to declare taxes.

UK an my country have not put up much guidlines for crypto. They are still unsure about how to deal with crypto and there is a large amount of ppl that are just satoshi trading. If something happens they will use old laws as a base of decisions.

US rregulations spill over to other countries and if you have US costumers then you have to be more carefull because US government applies their laws to you also.

OK, but remember in the UK we declare the income of the company. Right now we don't even have a UK or any business bank account. We cannot take FIAT, it is impossible. No account, nothing to declare, means no tax.

Also on top of this if our own personal expenditure on servers etc. is taken as company outgoings then we are in fact running at a loss, again, this would mean, no tax.

So.....

Running at loss dont mean that you dont have to declare tax. It means that you dont have to pay tax. Even if you dont use a single coin of fiat you have to send in your declaration.  You can avoid paying taxes by using servers paid with bitcoins and other things. Sometimes it is good to use fiat because you can take out same amount of fiat that you put into the company with some rent. As devs you can decide to put in fiat money or bitcoin this year and next year you can take them out if the companiy goes well.

Government can decide to tax you anyway even if you dont use fiat. Rules changes and there are not much guidlines.

One excample of something ppl dont know much: One person sells some coins that can not be used in real life,he sells it on auction sites. He dont pay tax for it and its good. Then he do 30 auctions and the government wants tax from him because they say he should have a company to do that or its to much to be considered normal without declaration.
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

Have to write this:

As a person that do some small trading you can avoid being taxed if you use an exchange that only deals with crypto. If you move your crypto over to fiat money then you have to declare tax but not pay tax if its under the minimum levels of income. A exchange that deals with crypto only and are an company cant avoid to declare taxes.

UK an my country have not put up much guidlines for crypto. They are still unsure about how to deal with crypto and there is a large amount of ppl that are just satoshi trading. If something happens they will use old laws as a base of decisions.

US rregulations spill over to other countries and if you have US costumers then you have to be more carefull because US government applies their laws to you also.

OK, but remember in the UK we declare the income of the company. Right now we don't even have a UK or any business bank account. We cannot take FIAT, it is impossible. No account, nothing to declare, means no tax.

Also on top of this if our own personal expenditure on servers etc. is taken as company outgoings then we are in fact running at a loss, again, this would mean, no tax.

So.....

Running at loss dont mean that you dont have to declare tax. It means that you dont have to pay tax. Even if you dont use a single coin of fiat you have to send in your declaration.  You can avoid paying taxes by using servers paid with bitcoins and other things. Sometimes it is good to use fiat because you can take out same amount of fiat that you put into the company with some rent. As devs you can decide to put in fiat money or bitcoin this year and next year you can take them out if the companiy goes well.

Government can decide to tax you anyway even if you dont use fiat. Rules changes and there are not much guidlines.

One excample of something ppl dont know much: One person sells some coins that can not be used in real life,he sells it on auction sites. He dont pay tax for it and its good. Then he do 30 auctions and the government wants tax from him because they say he should have a company to do that or its to much to be considered normal without declaration.

I would just like everyone to be aware that we are taking everything into account and had looked into taxation and declaration of tax prior to registering Silk Network as a Ltd on the 21st of December 2015.

Bottom line is this, we are not a bunch of children playing with peoples investments and time.
Rols

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:08:38 PM

Have to write this:

So.....

I would just like everyone to be aware that we are taking everything into account and had looked into taxation and declaration of tax prior to registering Silk Network as a Ltd on the 21st of December 2015.

Bottom line is this, we are not a bunch of children playing with peoples investments and time.

I know that you want a company to show that you are a bunch of honest ppl. What I have seen so far from other work is that you are that. Starting a company with crypto means a lot of other work and papers and declarations. I have not any problems with investing some in darksilk coin when it is released. I dont invest in Dash or other shitcoins.

Good luck with your work. I dont invest in coins, I invest in ppl behind it.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:27:17 PM

So, let us get this clear before you look at the image below and all get overly excited.

This is NOT a partnership with Microsoft, it is NOT a teaming up with Microsoft.

All other coins that have done the same as this i.e. SysCoin, Dash, Ethereum have all signed the exact same document.

Yes, this is very good and yes it is very very useful to be on the Microsoft Azure cloud and have a one press setup for nodes, BUT, this should not influence price of any coin, because, any coin can do this, it isn't anything special.

You say this while humbling yourself by downplaying the importance of it. Sure its not a partneship or team-up with Microsoft. But what it does mean is that the underlying code the silk network uses is legit and verified.

It means that the Silk project is a real contender going after top coins!
Something for investors to consider at this low price point.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:42:13 PM

So, let us get this clear before you look at the image below and all get overly excited.

This is NOT a partnership with Microsoft, it is NOT a teaming up with Microsoft.

All other coins that have done the same as this i.e. SysCoin, Dash, Ethereum have all signed the exact same document.

Yes, this is very good and yes it is very very useful to be on the Microsoft Azure cloud and have a one press setup for nodes, BUT, this should not influence price of any coin, because, any coin can do this, it isn't anything special.

You say this while humbling yourself by downplaying the importance of it. Sure its not a partneship or team-up with Microsoft. But what it does mean is that the underlying code the silk network uses is legit and verified.

I wish I had more BTC to buy Silkcoin...
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wuDqp97.png

Same Xtrata... I did my research and the devs are really making some good progresses with good communication to the community. This last thing is rarely seen in altcoins. Praying for a slight drop to get one more last chance of cheap coins. Don't think we'll see 3 figure satoshi prices (xxx) ever again Sad
Xtrata

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:50:51 PM

Same Xtrata... I did my research and the devs are really making some good progresses with good communication to the community. This last thing is rarely seen in altcoins. Praying for a slight drop to get one more last chance of cheap coins. Don't think we'll see 3 figure satoshi prices (xxx) ever again Sad

I think everything below 5k sat would be considered cheap still when things get rolling. I will sit patiently waiting Smiley
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:41:37 PM

I;m getting FUDDD HORNY in here

I NEED MORE FUDDD

I;m already wearing my DRESS and HIGH HEELS LETS GOO
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:02:08 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

It always amazes me how bitcointalk can erupt into a frenzy then just fall completely silent and peaceful.......

or have I spoken too soon?
Xtrata

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:30:09 PM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

It always amazes me how bitcointalk can erupt into a frenzy then just fall completely silent and peaceful.......

Expect more FUD coming, hope its in this thread tho so the new one can be clean.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:55:08 PM

I have a long relation with Silk and artelis and know for  fact it will succeed.(team/dedication/commitment)

Thats why I like the Trolls fudding in here for a cheaper price.

At this stage I will be at the sidelines spectating and enjoying the show.

Have a good one! "Silk Team"

let the Camel march
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:22:49 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

Doesn't mater when you speak Roll Eyes
Some will always disagree with you

What really amaze me is:

For the love of cryptoworld
How can you be so calm?

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:57:54 AM

I have a long relation with Silk and artelis and know for  fact it will succeed.(team/dedication/commitment)

let the Camel march

Silkcoin right now is undervalued not overvalued, heaving a steady and solid increase in price also equates to raising awairness. Small dips because of fud do not really undermine the climb, as they harden the lower barrier, but they are annoying at this stage. The image that comes up to me is much like Frank 'the tank' going streaking in the movie Old Skool. It might serve a purpose but the timing was off.

Other then that, I see that what you say checks out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.705;wap

so welcome back, oh and make sure you buy them dips  Grin

edit: come to think of it there might be a lot of people coming back here once the big attention is on us. So be prepared for a wave of 'Old Skoolers'.
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

True that ttoroie!

And probably because he handles it with care like it's his baby Wink

One love ^^
ttoroie

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:08:01 AM

True that ttoroie!

And probably because he handles it with care like it's his baby Wink

One love ^^

One more reason to trust him guys Smiley Smiley Smiley

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
ttoroie

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:19:16 AM

I have a long relation with Silk and artelis and know for  fact it will succeed.(team/dedication/commitment)

let the Camel march

yeah !!!
The Camel March is still on

Good to have you back on board again Dimitry

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
Rols

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:36:17 AM

I NEED MORE FUDDD

Expect more FUD coming, hope its in this thread tho so the new one can be clean.

Be carefull to not go that way. Its a difference between fud and asking for information. Discussions about things are good. To say everything that you dont like is fud is what childs do. Many coins have fanboys that just keep using the word fud and ppl get scared of coins like that because if you strangle truth then what have you left?

Darksilk looks good and its not released so talking about fud when there is not any price on it are just a waste of time. I hope this thread can stay away from this black or white thing about information. This coin is too good I think to have this. Well, in my eyes this coin looks good.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

Fear, uncertainty and doubt are simply human nature, it is to be expected.

The difference here is that we have done our research and are steadfast in the direction we are headed.

FUD simply brings up questions, forces us to reaffirm our information and answer those questions correctly and as fully as possible.

I welcome questions, criticism and uncertainty. It is our job to answer questions and quell fear.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:26:27 PM

The difference here is that we have done our research and are steadfast in the direction we are headed.

FUD simply brings up questions, forces us to reaffirm our information and answer those questions correctly and as fully as possible.

I welcome questions, criticism and uncertainty. It is our job to answer questions and quell fear.

Sometimes I believe a dev like you is too good to be true but so far so good. You delivered most of the things you said so far and that leaves no space to criticism from my side.
I'm an active investor since february and I'm insanely waiting for the release
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 01:34:10 PM

Sometimes I believe a dev like you is too good to be true but so far so good. You delivered most of the things you said so far and that leaves no space to criticism from my side.
I'm an active investor since february and I'm insanely waiting for the release

Well, in life, normally, when something is too good to be true, it normally is. But in this case, yes, I am doing what I say and will continue to do so.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: