Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2 BTC Reward For Recovering Deleted Wallet  (Read 915 times)
theskillzdatklls (OP)

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:45:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676993.0

That thread explains it.

Looking for help from a trusted member.

Thanks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:05:56 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 08:21:25 AM by arieq

The first place to search is your trash folder. Your wallet might be moved there after it was deleted. If it isn't, then try to use file recovery software, there are many on internet and free to use.

It's impossible for others to help without having access to the hard drive, so your best chance is to recover it by yourself before it got overwritten by another file.

Here are some good answers you can play with:

http://www.cultofmac.com/67472/how-to-undelete-files-in-mac-os-x-macrx/

http://www.wikihow.com/Recover-Accidentally-Deleted-Files-in-OS-X

A youtube video : how to recover your deleted file(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-pjErWoSFQ

wjohnson1988

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:14:55 AM

I can assist...

I wouldn't suggest you use your computer at all right now... You really do run the risk of losing the wallet for good if you continue to use the computer. Nothing on a computer is ever completely deleted (unless you perform a secure erase with Mac/Linux which Zero's out the blocks on your harddrive that are being removed).

PM Me a phone number for you or a skype ID. I can walk you through all recovery steps or do them remote.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

Well afaik, if you deleted a file from your computer, you can still recover it using an application (I don't know what it's called). Just a quick advice sir, don't use your computer yet because you might be risking the deleted wallet file.

Hope you recover your wallet sir. Good day. Cheesy
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4790

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

You are getting a lot of potentially bad advice from a lot of people who haven't taken the time to understand your situation first.

It is possible that recovering deleted data from the hard drive might be necessary, but until some basic questions are answered first, it is impossible to know.

While it doesn't hurt to turn that computer off until we figure out exactly what the situation is, the first and most important question that needs to be answered was asked by BitBlue and is still unanswered:

What bitcoin client were you using?

If you were using blockchain.info, Electrum, or Armory, then you are probably being sent down the wrong path to recover this.

If you were using Bitcoin Core or MultiBit, then your options for recovery become more limited.

If you are using some other wallet entirely, then it is difficult to know what your situation is until you let us know what wallet it was.
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:22:43 PM

Use a program called Recover4all need to install onto a different drive to the one your wallets on.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:54:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676993.0

That thread explains it.

Looking for help from a trusted member.

Thanks.

Have you recovered your lost wallet ? I can offer some help if you want to

Pages: [1]