Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mammothcoin: is it legit?  (Read 1201 times)
Rebound Effect (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:06:08 PM

Community, investors, i don t want to spread fud. I want your opinion: are the mamm coin dev and supercoin dev the same person? Is it legit to make two coins with the same tecnology? I has been banned from mammoth forum only for doing this question: if mammothcoin takes care of the animal rights, if i buy mamm: which advantage for my two cats? I was banned, jesus christ! I want just know something about the rights of my two little friends. So i ask you: mammothcoin could be a SCAM? Please, don t panic. It s only a question
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
aloney

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:19:35 PM

don't know, don't care Cheesy

PPL:XunifRT3qvqnPi8kQ2PyLSSejHrSnUTHtX
Seldar

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Crap in a beautiful box will be forever crap  Grin

Sorry for my bad english Smiley
Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:04:27 PM

I have no idea, but if I'm reading this right you're partly worried that one dev is developing two coins. That's pretty normal. Coins are no different from other open source projects.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:43:10 PM

1) Mammothcoin has to be the worst name for a cryptocurrency I have ever heard of.

2) Supercoin was Rejected from Poloniex under suspicion that it has a Hidden Premine.

That's all that needs to be said.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:21:50 AM

1) Mammothcoin has to be the worst name for a cryptocurrency I have ever heard of.

2) Supercoin was Rejected from Poloniex under suspicion that it has a Hidden Premine.

True, those two points say stay away and have no dilemma.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:38:25 AM

True, those two points say stay away and have no dilemma.

Supercoin dev have confirmed that they are "co"developers.     They quickly deleted their response, but luckily i quoted it before that happened.   If you need confirmation that he did post this, you will need to ask an admin....

We are co developers. Otherwise it takes more time to bring about such a unique technology. I wonder why you suddenly appear and questioning. It's long time we did not see any fud. You should feel something threating you. Let us know what makes you afraid so?

They have deleted all my posts showing the following screenshot and the questions along with it.

Hmmm so that screenshot...

1. Is Mammothcoin and supercoindev the same dev?
2. If not, who was the lazy dev that just stole that screenshot and pretended a transaction was logged?  (Supercoindev or you)

You should definitely watch out for Mammothcoin and Supercoin dev.     Shady is the cleanest word I can think of.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: