Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Faucets that work?  (Read 4068 times)
cardut

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:27:05 PM

Maybe you can try this free faucet with a unique system Lucky Check In.

You can win up to 1.5 million satoshis every 5 minutes. It pays every week.

Nice game, I managed to get around 5000 satoshi in 1 hour, I guess this is the biggest prize I could win in BTC faucets in just one hour rolling
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:40:07 PM

currently I only play 2 faucet sites that I think both worths the time, freebitcoin and lucky chekin. All other faucets will only make few cents in weeks, trust me

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

currently I only play 2 faucet sites that I think both worths the time, freebitcoin and lucky chekin. All other faucets will only make few cents in weeks, trust me
yeah those two faucets is good, maybe the best for now
plus bitcoinzebra for me, any faucets with good traffic and 50% commission always better to follow

ttman

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:55:27 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 08:55:47 AM by ttman

recommend a free game site to pass time
Can play with or without (free btc) 2000satoshi
free 2000 Satoshi Everytime you runout
Registration is required
If like , my referral link

https://rpsls.win88.me/usr/47537

Maybe u want free (LAT) 5 Latium coin --- 1 LAT = 0.00016 BTC (current)
If like , my referral link

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=539ecb8d63313

Go to coin-swap to sell 1 LAT at 0.0001btc ~ 0.00015btc

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:42:55 AM

I think only luckycheckin.com dan freebitco.in is give big reward
luckycheckin.com : up to 0.015 BTC / 5 minutes
freebitco.in : up to 0.35 BTC / hour

Other else is not too good  Sad

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
resya

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:48:55 AM

Very true, my average earning from lucky chekin alone is 150k sats / week, and yesterday they gave all their members a 10% payment bonus. I am now trying to promote it on my local forum and personal blog.

RedDiamond

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:11:33 AM

Very true, my average earning from lucky chekin alone is 150k sats / week, and yesterday they gave all their members a 10% payment bonus. I am now trying to promote it on my local forum and personal blog.

Actually we got no bonus yesterday: "[UPDATE]25 July All payments sent, without +10% - stay in touch!".
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

Not sure if this is the right section to ask or not. sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section.

Are there any faucets that work? or other ways to make BTC? Small investments or such? could use some advice. Thanks

U might like to check the following thread for a list of faucets with payment proof...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460342.0

beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:29:06 PM

Well all i can say is I am still playing with them, i call it experimental money for new projects online, its hardly anything tho, just started experimenting with the new WinFreeLitecoins that was launched today.  One thing, try and not use the same password for all your sites.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:58:07 PM

Here is a list of some of the highest-paying and most legit Free/Earn BTC sites if anyone wants to check it out! All payouts have been confirmed by myself. http://www.cryptoplanet.co/earnfreebtc/

Happy winnings and happy earnings everyone,
snarlpill

resya

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:28:34 PM

Actually we got no bonus yesterday: "[UPDATE]25 July All payments sent, without +10% - stay in touch!".

Oupss.. sorry I missed that. The 10% bonus will be paid on the next payment schedule (26th august) + additional 15%. I hope they will keep their promises this time Smiley

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:32:50 PM

I think freebitco.in may be the most popular at the moment.  Also, there are the "microfaucet" websites that may people have on their site.  One I did some css for is here:  http://faucet.bitcoinminerz.com/
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:34:14 PM

Oupss.. sorry I missed that. The 10% bonus will be paid on the next payment schedule (26th august) + additional 15%. I hope they will keep their promises this time Smiley

I bet that luckycheckin won't break their promise this time, otherwise they will put their reputation at risk. I know personally admin of luckycheckin, she is trustworthy enough. I used to help her to translate her site into my native language.

onezerobit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:49:41 PM

i used freebitco.in extensively

www.1zerobit.com - Don't just sit there, go trade
anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

I think faucet moonbit is the good one
chazley

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:46:47 AM

I run Grindabit.com, we are a site that allows you to earn bitcoin without having to spend any money. We pay out significantly faster than faucets or other sites that do the same thing as us. You can fill out surveys, download games, submit your email address, and tons more and get PAID in bitcoin to do so! Come check us out
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:46:18 AM

I run Grindabit.com, we are a site that allows you to earn bitcoin without having to spend any money. We pay out significantly faster than faucets or other sites that do the same thing as us. You can fill out surveys, download games, submit your email address, and tons more and get PAID in bitcoin to do so! Come check us out

I can't open your site, here is the message i got
Code:
www.grindabit.com - Access Denied
Error code 16
This request was blocked by the security rules

what's the problem ?

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

Maybe you can try this free faucet with a unique system Lucky Check In.

You can win up to 1.5 million satoshis every 5 minutes. It pays every week.

I've played there nearly long and very difficult to win 1.5 million satoshi Sad

may need extra patience and persistence Smiley

but I've left the faucet is frustrating because I can never greatest Sad
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:30:38 AM

I think faucet moonbit is the good one

play in moonbit took a long time to get 1000 satoshi is very long: v

may have to use some tricks to get over there, or make a lot of referrals haha: P
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:03:27 AM

moonbit is a bit weird, with that counter increasing I guess it slows as its not getting any advertising revenue? or is it?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: