Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL]*The BitChef* Best Pancake Recipe Ever BITCOIN GUARANTEE [only 0.05btcs]  (Read 1242 times)
Jeffpod (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 01:43:24 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2011, 04:17:36 PM by Jeffpod

I am offering a recipe for some of the best pancakes ever!!!!!!

My Girlfriend is the Pickiest Eater Ever!!! And She Will Fight For Every Last Bite!!!
And If she likes them Im sure you and your picky eaters will, too.
Try it out, if its not the best From Scratch Pancakes you've ever had, I'll give you your Bitcoins back.

Only 0.10 Bitcoins!

Ive also Got The Best French Toast, Too!  Also Only 0.10 Bitcoins and are also RISK FREE.

*****UPDATE****
I Have Repriced The Best Pancake Recipe Ever To Reflect The Rise In The Value Of BitCoins.
They Are Now Only 0.05btc's.
Grin

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 03:16:21 PM

My Girlfriend is the Pickiest Eater Ever!!! And She Will Fight For Every Last Bite!!!

Pics please.

I'm picky too... are they made with white or wholemeal?

Jeffpod (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 03:39:37 PM

I personally use White Flour but I'm sure you could substitute Whole Wheat Flour with Fantastic Results.
Oh and I forgot to mention that the batter after being mixed together can be refridgerated for up to a week and can be frozen after being cooked for upto a month!

As For Pictures, I'll Put Some Up As Soon As I Get Some Eggs.

I was also thinking of maybe boxing them up and selling them, as a near-instant pancake mix.
Does anyone know what kind of red tape i have to go through to do that?
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 03:44:03 PM

I personally use White Flour but I'm sure you could substitute Whole Wheat Flour with Fantastic Results.
Oh and I forgot to mention that the batter after being mixed together can be refridgerated for up to a week and can be frozen after being cooked for upto a month!

As For Pictures, I'll Put Some Up As Soon As I Get Some Eggs.

I was also thinking of maybe boxing them up and selling them, as a near-instant pancake mix.
Does anyone know what kind of red tape i have to go through to do that?

Anything to do with food and you really wanna make sure you don't get sued. If you accidentally ship the mix with a rusty nail in it and someone dies, that's bad.

Anyhow, PM me with the recipe and an address and I'll have a go at it (the pancakes, not the litigation).

Jeffpod (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 02:30:24 PM

My pancake recipe is still for sale, only 2 people so far want to try them.
I understand the argument,

"Why would I spend a quarter on something that I can find on the Internet for Free?"

And I would Reply:

"How could you miss a chance to have the BEST PANCAKES EVER, just because it cost a quarter"
Jeffpod (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 03:27:21 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2011, 07:35:51 PM by Jeffpod

Smiley******UPDATE!!!!!!!

Two recipes sold so far and all I've heard is Awesome things.

Come on.....Try Them....You Know You Want To.....

"I did. And I definitely don't want my money back :-)"
Said by one satisfied customer

*****UPDATE****
I Have Repriced The Best Pancake Recipe Ever To Reflect The Rise In The Value Of BitCoins.
They Are Now Only 0.05btc's.
Grin
Jeffpod (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2011, 04:28:05 PM

One More Satisfied Customer.
These Hotcakes Are Selling Like Hotcakes!
Jeffpod (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 01:20:59 PM

Try Them...

They're Awesome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: