Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Quark Coin worth a Buy?  (Read 4157 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

Who the fuck cares, Bitcoin premined 1 million as well. dark instamined like 40%, NXT 100% premined out of thin air. They just nailed it in promoting stop being butthurt. Not every coin has to be exactly the same as Bitcoin.

It seems that quark scared the shit out of some peeps and 6 months later they still not over it, cry babies. This makes me like quark even more and hope it succeeds tbh couse i don't like 2 faced cocksuckers like you bashing coins for own profit lol

damn +1 !

and just a word on respect -:

when I come here to play with the monkeys - i tend to treat them like monkeys, they sometimes get offended because they have often been walking around thinking they were human, when actually all they are is little pathetic forum scamees, sometimes scams are very polite as they take your money.

now let me go through the NXT scameee's list there. :

Set a very high number of total coins.
A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0  < why don't you go to the ANN and check how many people mined it you will see lots of numbers next to their name and even logos so you will know that at least the sock puppet crazy wasn't as bad back then.

then go and check what happened to the price after that you dupe, it was dumped onto Exchange and declined to near zero, why didn't you buy it then chump?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/71

Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market.
Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it.

I can prove your first point is wrong buy the price - otherwise this is the biggest conspiracy since the merger of the 911 and JFK in which JFK goes back in time and causes 911  - so these conspiritors wait for the price to go to effectively 0  (see previous chart)

then they did what?

Bill Purchased some and was donated some - so what?

as far as i know Max has his own cash/BTC and purchased if he did?

Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = high market prices in a short period of time.
High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization.
Newbies look on coinmarketcap.com and say "WOW quark is very promising!"
Rinse and repeat 4-7
Dump and profit.
Shame on all QuarkCoin promoters!

The higher market cap was a direct result of the people on here recognizing a name "Max K" - as most people are fairly uneducated with the history of monetary reform if just Bill Still had of stayed talking about it, the wider audience would have slowly brought in as some of the forum miners sold out, however when they recognized Max they did not sell and other people kept buying resulting in a exuberant Cap.

so what thats called "a market" .

idiots look at market caps a lot- its the only scam in town at the moment, you show me the currency and i can show you the market cap manipulation attempt, we are free of that now, adn when you deduct all the scams we sit highly still with the tiny list of  the real crypto currencies  AND THIS i suspect is why Quark still scares these monkeys.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:55:43 PM

The deadcoin cemetery is full of indispensable cryptos.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:36:41 AM

all the ones you support for example with Monero copying the Quark EQ.

and your gimmick there is that its "hard to use" so you release it on this forum full of monkey.

then you mine it out yourself agreeing to not sell, then the designers (after its mined out)

do a full "redesign" and all the gimmicks and features become "polished and new"

hate to let you down chump.....here's a secret ready:

As everything on here is manipulated (except for Quark and a few others)

you can't define what people like, now i know this is going to be hard for you to understand, but i will give an example:

"Anonymity"

are the people of the world crying out for it in crypto ?
and what do we base that on.....price?

you show me the Crypto and i will show you the price manipulation,and then i can show you other so called "anonymous" crypto that don't have a high valuation at all

so throw that out ha ha.

what about sock puppet activity on the forum, i mean that's got to be a sure winner for the fact that :

The wider human population are crying out for ring signatures ha ha ha ...

see where i'm going with all that ?

so you mine out your new tech its at the EQ reward that you borrowed from Quark, and what do you have now?

Not CNN chump, be sure of that, for that your going to have to shoot higher make some "friends on the inside" ha ha.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:45:16 AM

I know what this dude's problem is , you can handle that back in the day before the endless supply of crap, that this is when you really needed to do something that mattered.

you see Litecoin got out of the blocks in that time, and then there was some junk; some "pre mine" currencies and other ones that had "super blocks" at the start etc.

but way back then if you were not a completely monkey scammer  (as Max was not) , and Prime etc and a few others.

and you got out of the blocks back then, your crypto "brand" is probably forever stamped in history.

so i think that this guys is pissed, because the shit he supports is release amongst the "universal scam" system and thus will struggle to find any relevance at all, because everyone is looking at fake "market caps" there is a lot of pressure to try to fake it up otherwise the "forum" will call it "dead" ha ha .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:17:34 AM

you touched on a bunch of very real problems ie: marketcap faking etc
it's just too much retarded bs to explain OVER AND OVER AN DOVER day in and ay out to fucking retards.. it's exhausting.
and worse these idiots then agree with you later after fighting you on a forum for a 1,000 pages..
where is the Doge tards ?

You bet your god damn ass there is market cap manipulation and i have proof of shit loads of it an di had to harras coinmarketcap to do soemthing about it.

by myself..

NOT A SINGLE GUY in crypto spoke up.. what in the god damn hell does that tell me ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:53:12 AM

No.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:58:20 AM

you touched on a bunch of very real problems ie: marketcap faking etc
it's just too much retarded bs to explain OVER AND OVER AN DOVER day in and ay out to fucking retards.. it's exhausting.
and worse these idiots then agree with you later after fighting you on a forum for a 1,000 pages..
where is the Doge tards ?

You bet your god damn ass there is market cap manipulation and i have proof of shit loads of it an di had to harras coinmarketcap to do soemthing about it.

by myself..

NOT A SINGLE GUY in crypto spoke up.. what in the god damn hell does that tell me ?
it tell you that when everyone is scamming do something different because there is an "education revolution" coming to crypto -

in just the same way people understand what a P/E ratio is - people will soon look at :

- Halving
- Pre mines
- IPO scams
- PoW distribution
- Mining monopoly and price control.  

education is at zero now - we the crypto world constitutes some TV Bitcoin memes and sound bites - on RT just a day ago there was a picture :

http://rt.com/op-edge/170492-bitcoin-revolution-wins-world/

ah great have a look its still there - in an OP ED in which ....well just have a look at the second picture .

so we are at ZERO education and of course people/monkeys  are taking advantage of that.

but what happens when we move past Zero - will the tide go out leaving a lot of potentially pissed of people?

think about it...

http://rt.com/op-edge/170492-bitcoin-revolution-wins-world/

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:01:24 AM

the little orange sign reads :

"not actual miner for display purposes only ....."

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
bitcoincal

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:48:30 AM

Quark reddit and forum is a ghost town.

Where does the Quark community meet?

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:18:05 AM

They meet here.

digitalindustry is all Quark community.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:05:40 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 09:17:03 AM by digitalindustry

They meet here.

digitalindustry is all Quark community.

the Monero one meets here because they are rehashing the "CPU only scam" - and no one knows how to use it yet.  have to wait until they mined it all.

just because our investor don't spam the internet with dog memes, doesn't exactly constitute a bad network effect tard.

in fact if most of them don't know what reddit is id be really happy.

here's a bet for you , Quark V Monero -

Monero in the can in a few years , Quark going stronger than ever.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:09:53 AM

Quarkcoin is a scam coin ! Please don't be stupid.

And if i recall you already have bought some so don't shill around again and let this crap coin die !!

Quarkcoin was an obvious scam. But the fact that they are still standing and still working hard developing the coin after the price crashed 94% have made me reconcider. I dont consider quark a scam any more.

Compared to obvious scams like darkcoin and nxt it would be quite unfair towards quark calling it a scam at this time.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:16:12 AM

Hi,
I managed to mine some quarks at the beginning and also earned some with the time and had a lot of hope on this coin the last year.... But o well right now it seems like it is slowly dying on all the exchanges.  Do not have any more hope for this coin, but still holding mine and even if it hits 0 i will not sell them. My advise is not to buy this coin right now Sad
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:20:40 AM

ok i have made my decision
based on the suggestions here its definitely a strong sell cuz its dead

~CfA~

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:45:22 AM

~CfA~

don't forget that your a NXT sock puppet - when your are logging in on 15 different accounts you can easily get caught up in a persona !

sorry i really didn't think you scammers would take it that personally actually - i kind of thought the conversation woudl go like this :

"hmm yeah well we are a scam so, lets kind of shut the fuck up and let this guy tell real people that, leave it alone and scam the idiots that come to this forum for advice...."

but you guys just never left it alone ha ha !

sorry broz.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:51:04 AM

~CfA~

don't forget that your a NXT sock puppet - when your are logging in on 15 different accounts you can easily get caught up in a persona !

sorry i really didn't think you scammers would take it that personally actually - i kind of thought the conversation woudl go like this :

"hmm yeah well we are a scam so, lets kind of shut the fuck up and let this guy tell real people that, leave it alone and scam the idiots that come to this forum for advice...."

sorry broz.

shut ur filthy mouth newbie, im one of the biggest opponents of nxt/nem/ntx/nxtwhatever in this forum.

what an idiot lmao Cheesy  leave my eyes. its my freedom not wanting to buy ur shitcoin.  now what?   u have no tolerance?

~CfA~

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:54:42 AM

~CfA~
sorry broz.
shut ur filthy mouth newbie, im one of the biggest opponents of nxt/nem/ntx/nxtwhatever in this forum.
what an idiot lmao Cheesy  leave my eyes. its my freedom not wanting to buy ur shitcoin.  now what?   u have no tolerance?
~CfA~

He is against everyone. He made the whole Quark community gave up.
Now he is all alone.

He is funny though.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:03:08 AM

~CfA~
sorry broz.
what an idiot lmao Cheesy  leave my eyes. its my freedom not wanting to buy ur shitcoin.  now what?   u have no tolerance?
~CfA~

Now he is all alone.

He is funny though.

the outcast must leave

~CfA~

From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:08:42 AM

But the fact that they are still standing and still working hard developing the coin after the price crashed 94% have made me reconcider. I dont consider quark a scam any more.

Compared to obvious scams like darkcoin and nxt it would be quite unfair towards quark calling it a scam at this time.

+1 Do you think Kolin the son of a whore cares about the Quark scam? Kolin just attacks everyone to protect his own asset, just the fact that this retard puts time on all the forums' Topics nitpicking and trying hard tells me that Quark is relevant.

+1 u nail it dude.  yeh the only reason quark is relevant is cuz its leader digitalindustry Kolin Evans is attacking every one on the forums except quark shills and threatens them.  its a fucking hardcore joke.  its relevant cuz it got awareness suddenly bcuz of the Kolin Evans Bill Still scam.

ROFL

~CfA~

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 10:17:57 AM

~CfA~
sorry broz.
~CfA~

Now he is all alone.

He is funny though.

Cheers - i have a method : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: