Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big loss  (Read 3836 times)
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:36:17 PM

i would rather sell now and invest in XMR. But also i would recommend you to do your own research and make your decision.
Invest in BCN, XMR is just a clone.

BCN was premined, XMR is the best atm.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:47:05 PM

i would rather sell now and invest in XMR. But also i would recommend you to do your own research and make your decision.

Markets don't care about a premine, only which coin delivers the best result. If BCN builds a complete product before Monero, the premine won't mean anything.
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:02:09 PM

Markets don't care about a premine, only which coin delivers the best result. If BCN builds a complete product before Monero, the premine won't mean anything.

i do care about 82% Premine and a lot of other people too, if you don't care then that's your decision.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:07:28 PM

The loss is not that big. It's only $2000 invested and the price has not yet halved. I guess you should hold and wait for the next pump of all coins.

Thats what I am doing. I am holding on to the coins for the next pump. If even one coin out of the many pumps several times I will have broken even. I would rather risk losing all than kicking myself over lost profits when it rises.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

3. hardcore btc ppl: will tell you that every alt coin is just bullshit, and only btc is worth investing

Yes, and the reason for this - crypto-currency *is* the future.

With only 21M bitcoins, if bitcoin is the only crypto-currency, those who have it now will be filthy rich due to the limited supply.

Altcoins get in the way of that greedy dream.

So greedy bitcoin speculators will want you to believe no alt-coin will ever make it.

Truth is most won't, but some have to.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:26:32 PM

The future consists of a world of multiple competing and complementary coins. Different coins offer different strengths. I can't see what Litecoin's USP is personally, but it will be lifted with the rising tide of all crypto come the next big swing upwards.

Plus Plus

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: