Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dareq = Scammer  (Read 7574 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 06:46:03 AM

Maybe a new tag should be added for those who have allegations of being a scammer, that links to the related thread

This has been mentioned before, it's a good idea. Or a link in their signature as terry suggested. Just to make people aware of current unresolved issues.

Isn't that what the scammer tag is FOR ?

Maybe I'm lost...

Tag him a scammer; then once the "current unresolved issues" are resolved...he can make amends and move towards getting it removed.

I'm so confused on what the tag is for now.

Confusion likely arises from you mixing up my personal views with forum policy. If it were up to me he would have had a scammer tag several days ago, but it isn't. So really y'all are preaching to the choir here.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:21:10 PM

Maybe a new tag should be added for those who have allegations of being a scammer, that links to the related thread

This has been mentioned before, it's a good idea. Or a link in their signature as terry suggested. Just to make people aware of current unresolved issues.

Isn't that what the scammer tag is FOR ?

Maybe I'm lost...

Tag him a scammer; then once the "current unresolved issues" are resolved...he can make amends and move towards getting it removed.

I'm so confused on what the tag is for now.

Confusion likely arises from you mixing up my personal views with forum policy. If it were up to me he would have had a scammer tag several days ago, but it isn't. So really y'all are preaching to the choir here.

Splendid, a Global Mod who gets it. Thank you.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:30:50 PM

Splendid, a Global Mod who gets it. Thank you.

I've been trying to tell him since day one. He's a GoodBear.

EDIT: Just look at how concerned he looks while driving the car; taking into great consideration the lives in his hands. Would a bad bear do that?

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:00:08 PM

Paypal freezing your account doesn't make you a scammer.

Is this just another gang up by Matthew and his meth-friends?

I'm grumpy!!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:02:12 PM

No, just poor reading comprehension on your part.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:09:24 PM

Read dareq's first PayPal to bitcoins thread.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:07:48 PM

We don't have time for Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool to sound out all the big words in 5 pages of thread. We'll just have to go with his snap judgement based on reading one name on the left and reacting.

And isn't it telling that here comes Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool, online lawman from near New Mexico in Skier's Paradise Colorado to jump to the uneducated defense of yet another scammer. He just loves to be the puppet of the dishonest element here, sort of an EveryCrook's Boy Wonder. Whining and complaining and heaping abuse in defense of a guy's right to rip other folks off.

Go Cowboy, Go!!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:08:46 PM

umad bro?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:10:19 PM

We don't have time for Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool to sound out all the big words in 5 pages of thread. We'll just have to go with his snap judgement based on reading one name on the left and reacting.

And isn't it telling that here comes Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool, online lawman from near New Mexico in Skier's Paradise Colorado to jump to the uneducated defense of yet another scammer. He just loves to be the puppet of the dishonest element here, sort of an EveryCrook's Boy Wonder. Whining and complaining and heaping abuse in defense of a guy's right to rip other folks off.

Go Cowboy, Go!!

I'm starting to think that he is a sockpuppet of BitScalper/CoinExchanger since he thinks being anonymous is vital and has a bad attitude to anyone who questions his scammy operations.

Potave (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 10:57:20 PM

Ok so he had to reply to the dispute before march 16th and he obviously didn't ..

Paypal hasn't updated the dispute at all and its still tagged as "waiting seller's reply"
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 11:18:09 PM

Ok so he had to reply to the dispute before march 16th and he obviously didn't ..

Paypal hasn't updated the dispute at all and its still tagged as "waiting seller's reply"

Sometimes they give the seller more time to reply if the seller hasn't had many disputes before.

If you want to speed the whole thing up, ring PayPal and explain the situation, and mention you haven't had any contact at all from the seller after you made the payment. That usually helps things along.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 01:55:24 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 08:40:16 AM by malevolent

I have gathered some information about him, you might find it interesting/useful.
I don't like him one bit because of people like him my compatriots abroad are often falsely associated with scamming so I decided to share some info, not much, but it might be helpful. I will update this post when I find more info.
Sources: mostly google, bitcointalk.org posts, forum.bitcoin.pl posts, Tor forum posts where he tried selling Bitcoins and hardware for PP, BTC and wire transfer.

https://vjelr2xdaqsgslzr.tor2web.org/viewtopic.php?id=2015
http://vjelr2xdaqsgslzr.tor2web.org/viewtopic.php?id=2047
http://forum.bitcoin.pl/search.php?author_id=1939&sr=posts

Uncovered IP address: 91.221.214.191
Users on the tor forum found out his ISP is JMT Elektronika Marek Wensierski (via VOLTA-AS Volta Communications Sp.z.o.o. with ASN number 39816 located in Banino 80-297 on Mazowiecka 6 and Klonowa 25, it is close to Gdansk (Danzig) in northern part of Poland. It is a small 2^9 IP network.
Coverage of his ISP: http://gdzienet.pl/preview/jmt

On their website they say they deliver Internet services (over fiber and licensed/unlicensed radio freqs) to following locations:
Gdańsk Osowa
Banino
Barniewice
Czaple
Chwaszczyno
Rębiechowo
Pępowo
Małkowo
Klukowo

He listens to rap - RPK and Ten Typ Mes (lyrics in his signatures' posts on onion forums).
His rap song (?) on someone's wrzuta account (female friend I think): http://askas.wrzuta.pl/audio/0NQI91GIJkN/dareq_-_pierwsze_spojrzenie

Dareq who also goes by a nickname Bago is a Pole residing in Poland or UK (once contacted him and was told he ships from UK and he seems to be quite fluent in English and it's not so common in Poland)
He frequently used/uses his hotmail account: tentypmes@hotmail.com
and on Tor: bago@tormail.net
It is possible he did not secure himself when connecting to hotmail because he gets angry when someone reveals his identity on Tor.

It is possible his firstname is Dariusz (Darek is a diminutive), because it is not uncommon for Poles to replace 'k' with 'q' in their online identities so be careful when searching through the deep web and clear net for his nickname.

I think he is 18 or 19 years old but I need to check it.

Steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967203910
STEAM_0:0:3469091
banned on ESL.eu and 27 other networks, registered around June 2004, no VAC ban.
nicknames used:
SEXY BLACK VOCAL HOUSE
h1m / COME BACK PAZDZIERNIK
h1m / KTO GRA W COD4
h1m / NEED LUDZI DO GRY W LOLA
subaru
elegancik
player1
HE IS RISEN
ELEGANCIK ULICA MOIM DOMEM
SMIERC KONFIDENTOM

Gadu-Gadu (very popular IM in Poland) number 152152

This is his allegro account feedback:
http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=61295&type=fb_all&feedback_type=fb_recvd_all

This might be his another account but I am verifying it now:
http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=1574228

A quite a few items are related to scuba diving, skiing, and network stuff in bulk qt, if you want to see more use a google translator unless you understand Polish and use this site to see archived auctions:
http://archiwumallegro.pl/szukaj/

Next to the date of each item he bought/sold with his allegro account there is a number, copy that and paste at the above website to see what was the item.
With that you may learn a bit about him.

But remember he could be using a stolen identity all the time, VPN, someone else's PC, etc.

More around the end of the month, I am really busy recently.

Signature space available for rent.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2012, 02:22:57 AM

I am impressed!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 02:52:51 AM

Doxxing at its finest.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Potave (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:39:14 AM

Now that's investigating  Shocked
Potave (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 04:47:29 PM

Ok, here are some news

Paypal refunded me entirely of $134.

They sent me an email 10 days ago, but I wanted to make sure that the money was on my bank account before announcing this Smiley

Thanks again for your support !
LoupGaroux

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 12:24:47 AM

Good news.

And dareq? We have our eye out for you whichever identity you come back with, and we will hound you slimy scamming ass again if need be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: