Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:20:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gyft.Cards DOMAIN! PREMIUM!!  (Read 2781 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:37:39 AM

Hey we all know Gyft.com

Well i am selling the domain Gyft.cards for bitcoin, simple Post your offer here or pm me..
A really premium domain when one considers it, when they release a affiliate program one can cash right in with SEO using this baby...

Who knows maybe you can buy form me and sell to them for double Smiley

ok thats,

http://Gyft.Cards

also have.....

http://vcc.cards
(but you cant afford the second one)

-v
LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:30:58 AM

Hey we all know Gyft.com

Well i am selling the domain Gyft.cards for bitcoin, simple Post your offer here or pm me..
A really premium domain when one considers it, when they release a affiliate program one can cash right in with SEO using this baby...

ok thats,

also have.....

-v

100$
vual (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:45:21 AM

Hey we all know Gyft.com

ok thats,

also have.....

-v

100$

Thanks for the offer mate, and i appreciate a starting bid but i will have to hold out for higher due to the nature of the domain Smiley
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

What prices are you interested in for each of the domain names?

Are you selling the Gyft domain because you don't have their permission to use it? Wink

Signature space available for rent.
DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

IS Gyft trademarked? Seems quite a bold trademark given its so similar to the actual word and based on pronunciation
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

Hey,

Great domain idea. This is big considering you can sell it back to the parent company.

Please tell me your expected price ?

Regards

Duke

vual (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:46:08 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 09:18:04 AM by vual

What prices are you interested in for each of the domain names?

Are you selling the Gyft domain because you don't have their permission to use it? Wink

I don't need there permission and neither do you Smiley
And if you represent them contact me Wink

Offers duke ?
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:11:10 PM

Hey,

If this is an auction i am willing to bid 0.2 btc for it considering there is no minimum reserve price.

Also let me know one day before the auction is ending so i can have another bid put in if im not the highest.

Good luck

Regards

Duke

IamRichard

Activity: 567

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:31:42 PM

Well they own the trademark.

All they have to do is file a ICANN request/dispute and you will lose the domain. Pretty easy.
vual (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:33:20 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 01:53:09 PM by vual

Well they own the trademark.

All they have to do is file a ICANN request/dispute and you will lose the domain. Pretty easy.

I suggest you take a look at cyber-sitting case law and stop spreading FUD.
A file to ICANN wont do shit except open the negotiation process for resolution and open the path for court case.....
Unless i am using the domain to slander there business or damage the name, etc, etc and that im not...
There trademark is RED FONT GYFT and is registered for delivery of downloadable goods.... and has noting to do with the word GyftCards, i am confident i can argue this in court....
Im not slandering there trade mark in any shape or form and have already started intense development on a site that uses the domain and it has nothing to do with the services GYFT offers.

Until the point comes that i use the domain to cause loss or damages there is no issue here, at all, unless they want to be dicks about it, but let me assure you its not "simple" it will be LONG and drawn out and will involved alot of unwanted media and bad publicity, they will need to file case in my country and prove i had bad faith, and in the end most likely i would win anyway, assuming i don't just transfer the domain back and forward between holding company's in jurisdictions far from the reach of draconian USA. It would be more simpler to swing me some BTC for a finders fee and be done with it... would it not?? Let alone cheaper....

But in the search for truth I am willing to sacrifice the domain to see what happens, im sick of know it alls so....
just then i EMAILED them and i sent them a TWITTER with this URL lets see what they say.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:42:17 PM

IAmRichard doesn't know what he's saying. I think he's just pulling sentences and phrases out of his ass.

On another thread he said how Mining.biz won't be featured highly on Search Engines(aka Google, Bing etc). However, Google treats all TLD's equally and .biz is a TLD.

He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

OP is right, they can't do anything unless OP is using the site to purposely jeopardize the Gyft brand.

Conclusion: IAmRichard is an idiot, I've read a good few posts of his, and he has No idea what he's talking about.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:53:46 PM

Hey guys

We are diverting from the point which is the auction.

The thing is that even if they do go to court for it i am willing to lose a 200 or 400 usd investment in the potential to make alot more.
Lets get this auction rolling and move on with this meaningless stuff and get down to business

Regards

Duke

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:56:11 PM

AND DOWN WITH TROLLING.

LET THE OP ENJOY  HIS AUCTION

vual (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:57:54 AM

IAmRichard doesn't know what he's saying. I think he's just pulling sentences and phrases out of his ass.

On another thread he said how Mining.biz won't be featured highly on Search Engines(aka Google, Bing etc). However, Google treats all TLD's equally and .biz is a TLD.

He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

OP is right, they can't do anything unless OP is using the site to purposely jeopardize the Gyft brand.

Conclusion: IAmRichard is an idiot, I've read a good few posts of his, and he has No idea what he's talking about.

I agree, but no need for name calling, i agree in this instance he dosnt know what he is talking about and did take offence for it damaged my post.
But we dont have to shoot the poor guy down, just teach him how he was wrong Smiley

Seems highest bid is 0.2btc?? any more offers? This isnt really a auction no obligation to sell to highest bidder just a gauge of interest and if highest bidder comes close to my reserve in my head ill release to them.

Please let it be clear, vcc.cards isnt for sale unless you wanna start the bidding at 5k +,
We are negotiating on Gyft.cards right now.

-v
vual (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:04:31 AM

highest bidder is 1.5btc threw pm, any more offers?
vual (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:15:02 AM

btw this never sold.......
So if anyone is interested in this or http://vcc.cards send me a pm.
bitsalame
Donator

Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:22:20 AM

I hope no one buys domains from a cybersquatter.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:31:32 AM

Interested in both domains. What is your price? Feel free to PM me a reserve because (unless I missed it) I can't seem to find a starting bid.

Thankss

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
vual (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:37:42 AM

I hope no one buys domains from a cybersquatter.

baaaaaaaaaahhaahha you made my day thank you
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:46:52 AM

I think this domain will go so overpriced. It's value is only dependent on a 3rd party site's success. Of course that can be good, but Gyft isn't a world round well known name. Have you ever tried contacting Gyft.com to see if they would be interested in it?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: