Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE COINS] 10 FREE BTC For users funding MtGox/Bitcoinica with Cash!  (Read 2576 times)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:23:57 PM

Hopefully this will serve as a way to get some new people into the bitcoin game while introducing more people to our new cash deposit service Smiley.

FREE COINS! 1 FREE BTC for the next 10 users that complete a cash deposit through our company!

RULES:

• Fund your MtGox / Bitcoinica account by making a CASH deposit at any of the 10,000 locations available int the US. Place your order here: https://www.aurumxchange.com/exchange.
  • You can deposit anything from $10 to $1,000 (our fee is currently the lowest @ 3.75%).
  • Once you have placed the order, post your order number here (Looks like E999999), the first three letters of your email address, and the bitcoin address where you want to receive your free coin!.
  • Go to the bank and pay for the order by following the instructions.

The first 10 users with paid orders will get 1 FREE BTC as soon as we receive confirmation by our provider that the payment has been made (usually within one hour from payment). If I am asleep, I will check all orders and paid chronologically the next day Smiley. Everybody will of course receive their MtGox / Bitcoinica funds in addition to the free coin! So if you make a small deposit, you will actually make money out of the deal Smiley.

Currently open to US residents only since we have no cash deposit options outside the US (YET). This is a race to see who pays first, so there is a chance that your payment will show up after the 10 users receiving the free Bitcoins have been paid for. Valid for orders placed after the timestamp of this post.

Good luck, and hurry up! Tongue
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:24:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2012, 05:17:48 PM by aurumxchange

Immuzikation - E020489 - PAID
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 09:35:47 PM

Roberto

Am I allowed to participate? Grin

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 09:41:39 PM

Roberto

-Charlie

LOL why not Wink
Valalvax

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 06:11:25 AM

Cash only, no debit/credit?

Nevermind, answered my own question

For those wondering, yes, physical cash only
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 05:17:02 PM

E020489, imm, 18tWhF8cfjSgo162NzjZG6FP5Vv51Gcdgo

1 Bitcoin PAID to Immuzikation. Thank you for using our services!

9 slots still left to win the free coin Smiley
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:23:18 PM

Somebody just asked me if they could participate more than once, and the answer is YES, as long as they are slots open (currently 9) you can participate as many times as you want Smiley.

Roberto
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:31:32 PM

Somebody just asked me if they could participate more than once, and the answer is YES, as long as they are slots open (currently 9) you can participate as many times as you want Smiley.

Roberto

Imo, that isn't fair, what if I make 9 $10 deposits simultaneously?

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:03:54 AM

Roberto

-Charlie

LOL why not Wink

He's new to bitcoin (WINK)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 08:43:03 PM

Roberto

Imo, that isn't fair, what if I make 9 $10 deposits simultaneously?

That's a good point, however, nobody so far seems to have "abused" this promotion yet, and there are plenty of free bitcoin left (9 at the time). Also, we plan to run new promotions once this one is over, and we will revaluate then.

Thanks!

9 free bitcoins still available. Lowest USA cash deposits @ 3.75% for any amount! Processed under an hour. Smiley
Clipse

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:45:44 PM

I got myself AX mastercard but after pondering about it a bit longer I just cant justify the extreme cost of nearly 6% with no upper limit on instant loading card from mtgox for instance.

Surely you guys can drop this, I want to be a high volume user with this card but with this extremely high fee I would only be dabbling in small immediate $ onto the card and use other methods for higher volume withdrawals.

Personally I think if you were to offer some form of Cap on transfer it would enable this service for high volume users but as it stands right now thats just daylight robbery.

Here is an example, monthly I would need to transfer, depending on the month, $2500 - $10000 to the card however at the current 5.9% fee you charge it would cost me between $147.50 - $590 just to make the withdrawal  Shocked

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:14:36 PM

I got myself AX mastercard but after pondering about it a bit longer I just cant justify the extreme cost of nearly 6% with no upper limit on instant loading card from mtgox for instance.

Surely you guys can drop this, I want to be a high volume user with this card but with this extremely high fee I would only be dabbling in small immediate $ onto the card and use other methods for higher volume withdrawals.

Personally I think if you were to offer some form of Cap on transfer it would enable this service for high volume users but as it stands right now thats just daylight robbery.

Here is an example, monthly I would need to transfer, depending on the month, $2500 - $10000 to the card however at the current 5.9% fee you charge it would cost me between $147.50 - $590 just to make the withdrawal  Shocked

Point taken, unfortunately, a large amount of that fee goes to the processor and it has been rather challenging to cash out MtGox lately; however, we will be soon be able to shave some of that fee off. At least 1 point for sure. Please keep watching our rates page for more information. We should have some new by the end of the week.

Thanks!
Roberto
Clipse

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:29:10 PM

Great, I will keep my eyes open Wink

I must note, except for the fees for my particular purpose, aurumexchange is very professional at what they do from my communication with their ticketing and how they handled my whole shipment of card.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 11:17:11 PM

Great, I will keep my eyes open Wink

I must note, except for the fees for my particular purpose, aurumexchange is very professional at what they do from my communication with their ticketing and how they handled my whole shipment of card.

Clipse,

Thank you. I am glad you are happy with our services and customer attention. Believe me when I say that lower fees mean higher volume, and that is our ultimate goal. Sometimes it is a delicate balance Smiley.

Thanks!
Roberto
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:06:22 AM

Hopefully this will serve as a way to get some new people into the bitcoin game while introducing more people to our new cash deposit service Smiley.

FREE COINS! 1 FREE BTC for the next 10 users that complete a cash deposit through our company!

RULES:

• Fund your MtGox / Bitcoinica account by making a CASH deposit at any of the 10,000 locations available int the US. Place your order here: https://www.aurumxchange.com/exchange.
  • You can deposit anything from $10 to $1,000 (our fee is currently the lowest @ 3.75%).
  • Once you have placed the order, post your order number here (Looks like E999999), the first three letters of your email address, and the bitcoin address where you want to receive your free coin!.
  • Go to the bank and pay for the order by following the instructions.

The first 10 users with paid orders will get 1 FREE BTC as soon as we receive confirmation by our provider that the payment has been made (usually within one hour from payment). If I am asleep, I will check all orders and paid chronologically the next day Smiley. Everybody will of course receive their MtGox / Bitcoinica funds in addition to the free coin! So if you make a small deposit, you will actually make money out of the deal Smiley.

Currently open to US residents only since we have no cash deposit options outside the US (YET). This is a race to see who pays first, so there is a chance that your payment will show up after the 10 users receiving the free Bitcoins have been paid for. Valid for orders placed after the timestamp of this post.

Good luck, and hurry up! Tongue

How is it free coins if people who use the service have to pay your fee?
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:11:46 AM

Think of it as a way to have a no-fee transfer, if you calculate how much you put in properly.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:20:48 AM

Think of it as a way to have a no-fee transfer, if you calculate how much you put in properly.

Not only no-fee, but you can make money as well:

Deposit $10
$10 - 3.75% fee = 9.62 + 1 free bitcoin (@ $5.40) you receive $15.02.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 04:30:59 PM

FREE bitcoins still available Smiley
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 01:05:20 PM

Only 24 hours left on this offer! New offers coming this week. Hurry up and claim your free 1 BTC Smiley
ocguy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 03:31:16 AM

Im in!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: