Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:08:21 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 10:21:35 PM by GREEDYJOHN

FOR GOD's SAKE, STOP SCREAMING SCAM JUST BECAUSE DEV TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE ON HARDFORK THAT IS NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT ANON.

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT THE TECHNICAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU.

BUNCH OF SHIT-HEADS SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING - DEVs HOLD REGULAR JOBS, BUT SACRIFICE THEIR PERSONAL TIME TO DELIVER A COIN, WHILE UNGRATEFUL RUDE CHILDISH MEMBERS JUST SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN

GO BACK TO YOUR FEEDING BOTTLES, PUT ON YOUR NAPPIES, GO WET THE BED, YOU BABIES.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:10:27 PM

FOR GOD's SAKE, STOP SCREAMING SCAM JUST BECAUSE DEV TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE ON HARDFORK THAT IS NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT ANON.

BUNCH OF SHIT-HEADS SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING - DEVs HOLD REGULAR JOBS, BUT SACRIFICE THEIR PERSONAL TIME TO DELIVER A COIN, WHILE UNGRATEFUL RUDE CHILDISH MEMBERS JUST SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN

GO BACK TO YOUR FEEDING BOTTLES, PUT ON YOUR NAPPIES, GO WET THE BED, YOU BABIES.

Grin

Post of the day!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

lmao so why wasnt this planned out prior?? idk about this one
because they have nothing. only a coinclone. so onvious it s a scam. they are liars. they said release on 9th march and lied on all. in 1h its on 2k sat. dead!!! NEVER will release. i warned all. check my previous postshistory. i paid a hacker to have a look on NaV and the beta wallet and take me runtime analysis and told me the truth. they have a shit mixnode setup. thats it. and they are not able to implement in a running blockchain. LIARS. why you doing this to crypto!!?! shame on you.

please ignore the Newbie FUD makers.

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:12:28 PM

How can someone so stupid own so many coins to dump? Thanks god they have been given out to smarter people. amateurs.

Oh and hard fork is good news - it proves there is a solid update to the code.
coinvest

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:14:10 PM

People! ANON IS READY. If this would be a small change, wallets will be ready 1 minute after release, but this is HUGE change, really unique technology with double encryption. Anyone who knows how it works blockchain understand it. Exchanges need to update wallet . I'm stil buying. 50k more in this silly dump.

UKn0wn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:14:22 PM

How sure u are about technical details of anon implementation?
How sure u are that this "anon tech" is actually something new?
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:15:02 PM

I bought the coins at the latest ATH and I know for sure I'll get my money back and take some profit. Impatience killed many opportunities I had.

Screw fudsters, they will always be alive and ready to suck your energy or your coins for cheap.

See you at 7k at least!

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:15:37 PM

People! ANON IS READY. If this would be a small change, wallets will be ready 1 minute after release, but this is HUGE change, really unique technology with double encryption. Anyone who knows how it works blockchain understand it. Exchanges need to update wallet . I'm stil buying. 50k more in this silly dump.
the dump is over now it's gonna be a retracement to 4500 over the next 12hours.... if not less...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:16:31 PM

Don't worry I know there is more people like me who loading more BTC in to buy the dip. This is good announcement.

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:20:33 PM

I am going to make a new account for spreading the FUD. It turns out to be profitable. From time to time I'll make newbie accounts to look more serious, when posting.  Grin
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:22:07 PM

Don't worry I know there is more people like me who loading more BTC in to buy the dip. This is good announcement.

i EVEN REFERRED OTHER DEVELOPERS AND THEY HAVE GUARANTEED THAT THIS IS A SCAM!
robb79

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:22:54 PM

staying out of this one...

ok bye bye! -you leave... the more coins for me   Grin
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:23:11 PM

Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Deployment Phase

Dear Community!

We are pleased to announce the beginning of the deployment phase of our Anonymous technology to the main block chain. We are here to inform you that while we are attempting to work as swiftly as possible, this is going to be a process and will not happen at the flick of a switch like some of our previous updates. We ask for your patience in this delicate procedure. You have all experienced the power of Navajo when we ran the beta test. You know that our system works and that it was unable to be traced. We are now performing the final necessary steps we need to perform before we can unleash it to the world.

Our anonymous technology is unique in that it transmits encrypted information through the block chain itself rather than relying on a centralised database. We have been busy modifying the main networks block chain to accept the necessary parameters to anonymously send Navajocoins through the Navajo sub chain. This modification will unfortunately make a hard fork of the main block chain necessary since we're changing how the block chain works.

We are in the process of contacting the exchanges and preparing them for the hardfork. In the coming days, the new wallet will be released to the exchanges first. This will cause the exchanges to take their NAV wallets down for maintenance while they compile and test the new wallet. Once the exchanges have been successfully switched, we will release the wallet to the public. After the hard fork, anyone using the old wallet will be unable to mine or to send & receive transactions since they wont be using the updated block chain schema.

During this initial period, anonymous transactions will be disabled. We will have to wait until all exchanges are back online and for the network to stabilise before we can allow anonymous transactions to occur.

Please bear with us during this exciting time and don't be alarmed if you see the NAV markets labeled as DISABLED for a short period of time.

March is the month of NAVAJO!

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Nice!

Thanks for the update. The Birth of the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network has started! Cheesy
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

I've seen this noobs dump a lot of times. Seen the fud grow everytime an important feature was going to be implemented. Better buy because it will go a lot higher when everything runs smooth.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:28:40 PM

Quoted for the sake and well being of this forum Wink

Cheers
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:29:51 PM

A WARNING FOR USERS:

PLEASE ALL PEOPLE OF COMMUNITY. IN FUTURE WHEN YOU INVEST ONLY WHEN SOMETHING FINISHED... because only something finished show real developer face and competent...

A friend ask me for checking NAVAJO. So i ask this for the developer:

Hi,

i have questions for developer. a friend asked here but nobody answered his questions.

1. Please list all subchain parameter and how you code sign data for the switch NAV-chain -> Anon-chain
and what HASHING algorithm you used for the 2nd blockchain system.

2. How you generate and parse 2nd blockchain parameters(subchain)? (see zerocoin problem)

3. What happened with this premine blocks?

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1006
Code:
if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = 25232976 * COIN;
    }

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1010
Code:
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight >= 141350 && pindexBest->nHeight < 141351)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2600000 * COIN;
    }

4. and this is more rethorical question: Why is so many bugs/issue in sourcecodes of NAVAJO?
example: parsing new blocks have issues, staking is broked (not working good)... and so and so..
(stake modifier must be fixed for health network because is vulnerable and staking parameters adapted)

this are most important questions but many other question in my head.....

thank you.

and only become answer for very small portion. Also i ask what happen with unclaim coins from coinswap in PM? and NO answer.
then i ask if i can help developer. i send this so developer see i am professional developer:

hello developer. i have question from source. i posted i last page. if you an answer also in PM
only important things when premine and subchain hashing algorithm and POS modifier for new subchain.

and i also work on subchain after zerocash protocol for interest project since 5 month.
i can implement good work in cryptocurrencies project.

is place left in you team? i am interested in going in a coin-team.
i finished study at ETH in zurich and now i work @clinpace in IT head office.

i begin also this week to make my works publish slow in step by step. and i understand very good blockchaintechnics:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977070.msg10668251#msg10668251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977070.msg10669517#msg10669517

https://github.com/ca333/

thank you i wait for answer.

and also write it for shahim and say they can answer all in PM. so no FUD happend and its not harm weak hands.. :

hello shahim, i write this already to SUM2dev but no reply.

hello developer. i have question from source. i posted i last page. if you an answer also in PM
only important things when premine and subchain hashing algorithm and POS modifier for new subchain.
must not talk public because fud people often think weak..

and i also work on subchain after zerocash protocol for interest project since 5 month.
i can implement good work in cryptocurrencies project. from wallets unique and with things not inside it normal. (example i made my wallet for use with 2FA google authenticator and many other good things)
i can also clone fast droid wallet from latest built with no bugs.

is place left in you team? i am interested in going in a coin-team to spend more time in cryptocurrencies. i am sure with me i can help a lot in community and show competence.

i finished study at ETH in zurich and now i work @clinpace in IT head office.

i begin also this week to make my works publish slow in step by step. and i understand very good blockchaintechnics also in my github i started this week to publish slow my work. it s most for cryptocurrencies security or for testing/exploiting vulns in sever/software (ONLY EDUCTIONAL PURPOSE and INTEREST):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977070.msg10668251#msg10668251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977070.msg10669517#msg10669517

https://github.com/ca333/

thank you i wait for answer.

and developer see i can work good and i think he see i understand more than all NAV-team:

Hello!

Thank You for contacting us!
We are interested in working with You. What would You like to take care about in the team - what role would You see for yourself?
Please add me on skype:
CryptoSterling

Cheers!  Wink

~ Lucas

ok so i think he only say this offer me to come in team for saving times. so i don't ask more in forums. and then i say:

message of above

Hello Lucas,

i am good in infrastructural advancements and security-development. so i have deep knowledge of nearly all important cryptogarphic technologies like ecdsa, secpk, openSSL, TSL, most algorithms, hybrid, symmetric and all assymetric encryption technologies. most i work with rijndael algo which you know maybe for AES now since 2000-year is standard for best encryption. and also network development i am very good because it s my speciality. so can also help in future with development work and also

SO i think best role for me is new Securty-Expert and Network-Manager. I am out of house for now only online on mobile phone so i add you in evening.

THANK YOU for opportunity. and you will all be very very happy.

and i also ASK in community if ITS SURE release 9th march. ALL SAY YES SO I BUY COIN! Sad (then is lied)

today i see NOTHING COME OUT SO I TRY safe this project and wealth of markets:
i writed in slack of NAV so i can help and i say to all i can help FREE and also with REAL subchain. but no devs come talk with me. then i try to contact developer with skype. but hes ingore me. and then i send last message for developer SUM2dev in skype:

i can put lightweightsubchain in NAVAJO in 24h. so its destroy transaction value and then use inputsscript for generate(mined) new coin in RECEPIENT client. 1. this is 100% anonymous because when its looks like fresh mined blocks with input value of destroyed coin. also subchain is lightweight and 100% p2p when parameters have not all data, is only needed for base58validation is manipulated and own parser for broadcast data in subchain. also subchain is in scrypt hashings algorithm with PoS technics so its secured. for every tx, its make one OWN poS blocks with value of destroyed value. i can ALSO ONLY make pull request with other account. or send you code you can make alone push and controll all so when you not trust. then you must not shame. PLEASE COME. I HELP FOR FREE. PLEASE COME!

screenshot also:

ok so i say now public: NAVDEV can NOT develop real: or they would already publish ANON or prepare github sources. but 2 MONTH NOTHING HAPPEN IN GITHUB! ITS NOT REAL SUBCHAIN. ITS 100% LIE because they can not given me normal answers.. (see posts). THEY ONLY MAKED CENTRALIZED MIXNODE SYSTEM SO ONLY THEY CONTROL IT!!! THIS IS NOT LIKE WE MUST MAKE CRYPTOPROJECTS. AND NOW WE SEE THEY CAN NOT SUCCESS TO MAKE SIMPLE MIXNODE SYSTEM WHEN THEY TRIED ALONE. NOW HAVE ENOUGH MONEY CAN PAY OTHER DEV MAKE MIXNODE VRY FAST.... IN END ITS ONLY COINCLONE. NAV IS NOW NOT SERIOUS FOR ME. I loose 1k sat for every coin. but i learn for future. PLEASE ALL PEOPLE OF COMMUNITY. IN FUTURE WHEN YOU INVEST ONLY WHEN SOMETHING FINISHED...

wish good luck for all which lose money. never trust unfinished projects. only finsihed projects is competent developers.
ca333

P.S. before anybody say i am newbie account and so on and so on: look my posts/thread in this forum you maybe not even understand. i have more knowledge for cryptocurrencies than the person saying me i am newbieaccount. i understand very much of this technolgy with deep knowledge.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:32:00 PM

I've seen this noobs dump a lot of times. Seen the fud grow everytime an important feature was going to be implemented. Better buy because it will go a lot higher when everything runs smooth.

Recently XAI was fudded all ocer. Price droped heavily. Now where it is? Back to 100k.

You can't fight against Fud, but you can use it in yoir favour
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:34:28 PM

i EVEN REFERRED OTHER DEVELOPERS AND THEY HAVE GUARANTEED THAT THIS IS A SCAM!

So you referring me scammer as well because I support this coin. I bought the coin from people not directly from developer and so you calling those people sell me the coin scammer as well? So you suggest the people bought the coin should just keep in their wallet and never sell it? or you suggest people should not buy it from people who sell it. Basically you saying all bitcoin plus altcoin is scam too? How I know you are not scammer as well? I bought the coin because I try out the beta wallet and buy the ideas. You can give people advice but not keep shouting over and over again to a navajocoin fans like me because it make you loook like arse. You have your own belief and I have mine own.

STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:36:57 PM

Recently XAI was fudded all ocer. Price droped heavily. Now where it is? Back to 100k.

Done already, bought @ a nice price!
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:38:54 PM

For gods sake xai is another pump and dump coin... i ride those waves almost all the times!
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: